The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

3 nights in bkk,

Day 1 Thursday night, went to Thermae probably a bit more crowded then when I came a few years back, approached a 2 girls but they both don't want LT, only ST so headed to soi cowboy instead. Other than Crazyhouse and Baccara most of the bars seem quite while those 2 are super crowded. Baccara probably has 50 girls on the ground floor.
bought a few LDs, was quoted 5k for LT but both of the girls I asked only wanted to stay for 4 hours, their standard i think. was 1+ and I left and went to check out Thermae again on the way back, managed to find a cute one there and tabao back for 4k, went for a beer on the way back at a bar with a lot of farang checking her out so she wanted to before finishing the ber. GFE was high and she stayed till noon but only gave 2 shots =/

Day 2, went out a bit later and went to Nana after a short trip to soi cowboy. checked out a few places most were closing by 2am.
Went down to what was used to be bunnies and bought LD for one of the girls there. Her friend came to join and I decided to bf her instead. Probably because it was closing hours, girl and her friend both changed and met me at the door. She was high and a bit drunk so we went to a club to continue. No idea the name of the place but was half empty and there were a lot of Indians and westerners. Not very fun so we left shortly.
There was an accident just outside my hotel, a girl was lying motionless on the road, apparently she banged onto the lamp-post quite badly, a few ambulances came shortly to try to rescue her. Like most kaypoh ppl, we stayed there for a while to see and that's when my girl started sobbing. She said her friend drives the same model/color of motorbike and could be in the are but she was too scared to go over the look. it was only after the ambulance left and police was clearing the scene, one of them came over to talk to her and showed her an id, that she realised it was a different person. =| by then I was so tired that I said bye bye to the idea of a 3some and sent one of them back.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
3 nights in bkk,
Nice FR bro !
Old 14-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Nunglen is a good to qiong if you like thai song. The atmosphere is good and the alcohol is not that expensive as compare to RCA those club.

Just curious does anyone go to Ease7 Kapoo Massage near nunglen before ?
Old 16-03-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bushfire420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nunglen and generally ekkamai area is where all the young hi-so chickies go. unless you got game or very yandao, will be hard to hit on them.

Just opposite got an open air bar called "Thay". Younger crowd and easier to pickup imo. Altho it gets crowded very fast especially on weekends (like nunglen), so go early.
Old 16-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushfire420 View Post
nunglen and generally ekkamai area is where all the young hi-so chickies go. unless you got game or very yandao, will be hard to hit on them.

Just opposite got an open air bar called "Thay". Younger crowd and easier to pickup imo. Altho it gets crowded very fast especially on weekends (like nunglen), so go early.
When in Nunglen, best to ask the guys permission to drink with them, then slowly hit the girls in their group.

Aside to chionging, anyone would like to share their experience if they have any recommendation for nose hair trimming / ear digging salon? would greatly appreciate.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
When in Nunglen, best to ask the guys permission to drink with them, then slowly hit the girls in their group.

Aside to chionging, anyone would like to share their experience if they have any recommendation for nose hair trimming / ear digging salon? would greatly appreciate.
Bro .. search Hwang Jae , located at Sukhumvit Soi 10, a Vietnamese barber shop operated by Korean. Went there before the service not bad including nose hair trimming n eat digging like how we usually tried in Vietnam salon. A clean joint no hanky panky
Old 16-03-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushfire420 View Post

As funboi have mentioned I also find most chicks are just fake Hi-So.

Style of partying has not changed in Thonglor and Ekamai over the years. Some bars and clubs come and go.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Bro .. search Hwang Jae , located at Sukhumvit Soi 10, a Vietnamese barber shop operated by Korean. Went there before the service not bad including nose hair trimming n eat digging like how we usually tried in Vietnam salon. A clean joint no hanky panky
Thanks bro, i will check it out, this kind of service are famous in Vietnam, i’m not surprise it open joints around south east asia, i hope it’s not overpriced as it is run by korean.
Old 18-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, have anyone tried Chaba Massage just Huai Khwang mrt, beside Park Residence Hotel.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Hi Bros, have anyone tried Chaba Massage just Huai Khwang mrt, beside Park Residence Hotel.
Tried it years ago. Will not recommend as the rooms (or at least the one that I got) were quite run down and filthy. Can't exactly remember prices but I remember walking out feeling 'boh hua'.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 19-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk now . Leaving Thursday morning. If wanna hang out. 33.M
Old 19-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hkhsu1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is the service of analisa the same as doki doki massage?
Old 20-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Tried it years ago. Will not recommend as the rooms (or at least the one that I got) were quite run down and filthy. Can't exactly remember prices but I remember walking out feeling 'boh hua'.
Bro let me confirm your statement, 101% bo hua... The place really run down. Went into the room still got cockroach running ard and the girl was like trying to kill it on spot. The bed sibei chui. Not even mattress type. Machiam some styrofoam boxes packed together and lay the bedsheet over. This one is worst one I have been to over all these years of chionging.

And the bedsheet like month long never used or wash. After my disappointing session there i quickly went back bath. Scare kana dust mite bites.

Girl quality also not so good but I went at around 12am so maybe all the "good" ones went home already. Was quoted 2800thb for the girl i chosen. Service so so nia. Not much gfe, communication also minimum. Wont return or recommend.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Bro let me confirm your statement, 101% bo hua... The place really run down. Went into the room still got cockroach running ard and the girl was like trying to kill it on spot. The bed sibei chui. Not even mattress type. Machiam some styrofoam boxes packed together and lay the bedsheet over. This one is worst one I have been to over all these years of chionging.

And the bedsheet like month long never used or wash. After my disappointing session there i quickly went back bath. Scare kana dust mite bites.

Girl quality also not so good but I went at around 12am so maybe all the "good" ones went home already. Was quoted 2800thb for the girl i chosen. Service so so nia. Not much gfe, communication also minimum. Wont return or recommend.
Haha The other time I believe I went in the early afternoon. I'm guessing you're staying next door at Park Residences?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 21-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Haha The other time I believe I went in the early afternoon. I'm guessing you're staying next door at Park Residences?
Yup. Spot on! Been staying there for past few yrs annual chionging session. There's another massage parlour on the other side, just beside 7-11. That one better. Can outcall to ur room at Park Residence also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1