The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-03-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 9
RonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Heard from a batam Grab driver that the whole of City Walk will be converted to some kind of hotel resort or apartment. How true?
Old 15-03-2019, 09:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I believe it should be Alishan KTV girls,hehehe...

And those were only the Bak Kut Teh stores near Formosa hotel,hehehe...

* avoid quoting my whole long post bro, chances are why waste time posting when you know it is more likely to be removed by a mod (since its against forum rules).
Oh i see. long time no go Alisan liao, not sure how the stock there

Ok, thanks.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon7777777 View Post
Heard from a batam Grab driver that the whole of City Walk will be converted to some kind of hotel resort or apartment. How true?
Yes they are building blocks of condominium there.
IIRC Cipta group are the developer.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Exchange rate rp10500+-/$.at main road.

Latest expiry date for the orange color Horizon ticket move up to 31May 2019.
Price 380k-375k
Old 16-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Now at Batam... can I check if new spa got happy ending?

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 16-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
Now at Batam... can I check if new spa got happy ending?
call them : +62 778 7418300
Old 16-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
call them : +62 778 7418300
Lol I going with family.... cannot call and ask happy ending mah

Old 16-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
If u are staying near to BCS mall, u really don't have much choice except New Spa which is walking distance away. The rest just read.......

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

I bold out yr request in yr post & seems like only New Spa inside Batam City Hotel fits yr criteria.
As above...in bigger words.
Old 16-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
As above...in bigger words.
So the 450 000 is with room and massage? I called they say room only.. kinda blur

Old 16-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
So the 450 000 is with room and massage? I called they say room only.. kinda blur
I think there could be sm changes nw as they probably took out the package deal from the past. U may wish to still give it a try & the girls if they are still working in there, should pop the GQ during yr session.

To be sure, when u are there, u can ask to confirm again with the cashiering counter there to see if there's deal including plus plus before u commit to anything. No need be shy, if u are man, they'll knw y u go there for.

To make things easier, call them,ask them how much is rm plus massage,since u asked the qn here. If not comfortable,just pop by to octopus at pacific hotel. Dn't have to call, dn't need to enquire..sure have plus plus, only thg left would be pricing which they'll provide u before u choose whether to commit.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think there could be sm changes nw as they probably took out the package deal from the past. U may wish to still give it a try & the girls if they are still working in there, should pop the GQ during yr session.

To be sure, when u are there, u can ask to confirm again with the cashiering counter there to see if there's deal including plus plus before u commit to anything. No need be shy, if u are man, they'll knw y u go there for.

To make things easier, call them,ask them how much is rm plus massage,since u asked the qn here. If not comfortable,just pop by to octopus at pacific hotel. Dn't have to call, dn't need to enquire..sure have plus plus, only thg left would be pricing which they'll provide u before u choose whether to commit.
Ok thanks bro!

Old 16-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Have been looking at Batam apartment/s that are eligible for foreigners recently and so am doing some comparison in different areas of island. There's one that caught my interest recently...which nearby to Batam Center ferry terminal.

Its location base on google map...

The price is tagged at about 260 juta for the most basic studio apartment,hehehe...guess this price, almost every Singaporean would be able to afford to grab one unit of it.

1 room 1 hall would cost double...wow!!

...and as for 2 room 1 hall...

2 room 1 hall isnt so cheap tho,guess probably its becos its due to its limited number of units...hehehe...at 806 juta, i would be able to get close to 2 units of studio from Citra Plaza apartment near Formosa hotel tho.

Sorry, i wasnt trying to sell those apartment here (i think most reading will not be interested tho), but rather was planning to buy one (not so soon yet), hence i am making comparison now.

My Previous Citra Plaza Info tab :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...po st17590278

...and then there's this Harbour Bay Residence one which is ultra expensive.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11940

I found myself lucky recently that i have the habit of keeping tabs on things i am interested in, regarding Batam information tab in this thread as i can constantly refer backward to see information of the past and then compare them with the current ones.

Its afterall my interest,hehehe...sometime useless to me, but useful to me...hehehe...

Above would be continue later...over time, i tends to find out more...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...CGV's new theater at Park Avenue Mall is finally up (its been up a while but i only learn of it recently,hehehe..). Where the hell is Park Avenue Mall? Seriously, i dont even know (probably between nowhere and somewhere,hehehe..)...all i know that its nearer to Batam Center than to Nagoya area.

So ,i guess its not so much of a cheonging destination. But why am i talking about this place here...hehehe...read on...

Its becos of the new CGV theater in the mall...in case no one knows, this theater is the same theater company as the one at Harbour Bay mall (and different from the one at Nagoya and BCS Mall) where they have couple seats, so one can watch a movie with your girl/s.

Here's some info of it...

I believe you probably notice on the picture above, other than the usual theater seat pricing ,the rest of the pricing is quite different...yes, more EXPENSIVE Gold Class 2D and Velvet 2D. And this 2 kind of seat is the highlight of the theater and why it is MORE expensive than the rest of the other CGV theaters or other cinema21 chain theaters...

This is the Gold Class seat...

Cost 55k rupiah on weekdays, 60k rupiah on Fridays and 65k rupiah for weekends and public holidays.

And the best of the best in Batam's theater...is the Velvet 2D seats which 2 person can LIE DOWN TOGETHER to watch a movie,hehehe...talk about luxury.

Velvet seats for 2 person will cost 110k rupiah on weekdays, 120k rupiah on Fridays,hehehe...and 130k rupiah on weekends and public holidays.

Isnt this amazing? By a paying a little more than the price of a Singapore movie ticket meant for a single person,i could actually grab a Velvet seat movie ticket for 2 person in Batam now,hehehe...

ok, above were the pros of this theater,now let's look at the cons...i dont have the habit of writing all the goods or all the bad of something or some places w/o some contrast of its opposite bad/good.

Believe me, nobody or no tourist from anywhere would go to Batam just solely to watch a movie because its cheaper and then go back home. We are all there for some purpose. The con part of this theater would be its location...scroll back up to look at the map above. Its nearer to Batam Center and a matter of fact, further south from Batam Center itself (even further away from Nagoya area compare to Batam Center).

I ask myself this, how much would one probably need to pay to go from Nagoya area to Batam Center? Probably 60k rupiah to 100k rupiah with those conventional taxis (non-online type,like grab, go-car etc) or hotel taxis...and what about further south? Probably average out to be a about 100k rupiah.

While Velvet couple seat tickets for 2 may cost between 110k rupiah to 130k rupiah,i factor-ed in the 2 way transport cost of 100k rupiah x 2 way? So, 2 person's movie for Velvet couple ticket is likely gonna end up more than 300k rupiah,hehehe...while 300k rupiah for 2 person movie ticket is still cheaper than Singapore's theater seats of similar class (if i dont remember wrong, Singapore Gold class movie ticket cost around S$25 plus per pax), but the variances between the 2 has been drawn closer and it is now more expensive than Singapore's normal movie ticket for 2 person.

For myself, if i wish to play King and Queen for a day in batam, i wouldnt mind paying that price for the exclusiveness but definitely not my everyday choice to watch a movie in Batam.

Just sharing.

Add-on : Park Avenue Mall is has not been completely built yet,you will probably see a lot of renovation work in the surrounding. And taxis can be hard to hail ,hence there's a choice for go-car or grab to works down there.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

still same. 360.000(with massage) 50000 hot and cold. 70000 don’t know what... I also blur

Old 17-03-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toitoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Will appreciate u can help me with some latest info. Going to Batam next week but is has been a while I been there. So I need to ask a few things.

I used to take go by tmft than upon reaching Batam, I buy the hotel voucher after the immigration. So will the hotel be cheaper I booked online? Any difference I go by harbour front?

For booking joint, I am like a normal cheapo uncle so I would like to know which booking joint has quality service girl and is cheap ( not exceeding 1.3 juta ) for syt if possible. I will be staying at formosa hotel, thank u.

Any clean spa to recommended as well? Never beem to the massage there, will be good if can share the damage as well.

Last edited by toitoi; 17-03-2019 at 03:49 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1