The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfNewbs View Post
My virgin FR on Mei Mei

https://sglonelyguys.info/mei-mei-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 - 90% similar from the picture, I rate Baby as 9/10
location: 10/10 - Free roadside parking after 5PM, quiet area and stays alone
figure: 8/10 - Slim around 40kg+
Boobs: 6/10 - Not for boobs lover, advertised as C but is only small b, you can suck during HJ
massage: 6/10 - Normal, fully clothes during massage
HJ: 4/10 - She will strip till panties. Tries hard but when doing HJ, she only focus at your little brother, not sensual at all. Able to do full roam, dry pussy throughout HJ
GFE: 7/10 - Quite chatty

RTM: No

*Do note that if you are not verified and speak chinese, she will not entertain. There are many different database for verification. Heaven site verification is required.
was tempted to try before at her prev loc. Can say am thankful I gave her a miss...
Old 22-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
I feel you. I hope you've got her personal wechat to keep in touch.
I regret not getting the wechat of the one and only legendary Moon, whom i still miss till now and forever
If the legendary Moon you referring to is the same one I know, then the photos in her WeChat is not her photos anyway and she also did not update anything nor reply. I’ve also recently deleted since there’s no updates
Old 22-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
If the legendary Moon you referring to is the same one I know, then the photos in her WeChat is not her photos anyway and she also did not update anything nor reply. I’ve also recently deleted since there’s no updates
Mint also limit to only 3 days moments.
Old 22-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Does this mean anything?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
I may for for yao yao instead...
She is not responding. Hope is not up lorry.
Old 22-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
that's a waste. would flew anywhere to meet her
Old 22-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Moon did not limit to 3days moment. Can see all the old photos from past years, just that the chiobu in the photos is not her anyway

At least Mint uses and updates her wechat with moments. So regardless whether she returns, at least still can keep her wechat contacts to find out her latest movements

Last edited by GilaCow; 22-03-2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old 22-03-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jackie90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro any west good massage
Old 22-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://sglonelyguys.info/jessie-massage/

Anyone tried Jessie before? I want to go and try her JG
Old 22-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post

Next is someone from heaven on earth site. No 2867

Looks 8/10. I find her attractive when our eyes met. And she has an hour glass figure. Another that is able to talk well and very cheerful lady. Young sweet thing with girl next door feel. She rattled non stop until sensual
Part and heavy breathing can be only be heard afterwards. Also quite the norm for sensual. But I really feel she likes me. So sensual was more than the norm as we when into the foreplay part. I later asked her is that her usual service and she said no. Her boobs is a plus point besides her massage. Her arms and wrist is a testimony to her as a trained massager. So no need to question that. All in all, I had a good time with her.

Both 2 ladies did not shower with me. I declined the SLG lady as she did offered. Who will I rtm? Without a doubt, heaven on earth!

Please do not expect service level to be the same. Both are nice lady and hardworking too! I know you will treat them well!
Bro.. what is heaven and earth web ?
Old 22-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually very easy to spot clones esp when they using dormant/inactive accts. So best to search for a few more reviews before you book
Will my account be consider as clone or dormant? Since I literally did not post any. Very grateful to the bros who shared their genuine review though
Old 22-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
that's a waste. would flew anywhere to meet her
Missed the legendary moon!!!! So sad...
Old 22-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I posted the above in late Dec.

She finally returned home today after over two years on "white card". I thought she was going off in late Dec/early Jan, but her case somehow dragged on for another two months plus.

I miss her.

But life has to go on.
If the relationship and feeling is genuine, you will remain in her contact. The world is small and you may meet again and who knows....
Old 22-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
202020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starry from https://sglonelyguys.info/starry-massage/

Looks are same from photo and video. 80% resemble.
Service is good and did not use phone duribg the process.

Anyway, its my first time meeting her.

Last edited by 202020; 22-03-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old 22-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
She is not responding. Hope is not up lorry.
Hi bro, she did reply me. You can try sms or call her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1