The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If the relationship and feeling is genuine, you will remain in her contact. The world is small and you may meet again and who knows....
I have her China WeChat and I will visit her just for closure.
Old 22-03-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
corner9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I had the strangest experience with https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/

I decided to go down the list and she was next.

when I got there, I was made to wait in the room for awhile. Then, when she came in, it was immediate service, no massage, just service.

I admit her boobs were the best I have had in awhile but the whole rush job was just a turn off.

Then when the deed was done, she told me to shower and another girl would massage me. I did just that.

Another more mature lady came in to massage me for 10 mins and then told me time's up...we had 20 mins more. When I told her we had more time left, she just piano her way through. I told her to stop and left with 10 mins left on the clock.

*There was a petite girl who had razor sharp nips. didn't get her name. Wish I did.
Old 22-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many bros will be feeling sad on Mon 25 March
Old 22-03-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I wonder how many bros will be feeling sad on Mon 25 March
Form a contingent lor and sent her off at the airport with pom-poms and banners.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
At least Mint uses and updates her wechat with moments. So regardless whether she returns, at least still can keep her wechat contacts to find out her latest movements
Mint earned enough $$ RTC, now enjoy good life at home town

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 22-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just read all the MRs of the legendary Carol. Looks like it is all but impossible to book a slot with her. Should i still try? Dun wanna end the day with blue balls

If not... any other service oriented and "aggressive" girls to recommend?
Old 22-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjet01 View Post
Just read all the MRs of the legendary Carol. Looks like it is all but impossible to book a slot with her. Should i still try? Dun wanna end the day with blue balls

Try earlier in the week got better chance
Old 22-03-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alisson1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited this 2 ladies over last week and this week
https://sglonelyguys.info/vi-vi-massage/

Pros
Looks: 7/10 Same as video but abit old
Massage: 9/10 Strength and skill is good
Hj: 7/10 still not bad
Overall : for those guys want good massage,one thing no good other services must add money.

http://sgdreamland.com/ying-zi/
Pros
Looks: 7/10 Same as video but abit meaty
Massage: 7/10 Strength and skill still acceptable
Hj: 6/10 Normal
Bm:10/10 Very good because of busty 38D cup and can COB
Overall: for those who wants teasing massage,fully naked and can fully touch here and there. No need add money
Old 22-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
nothing2doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with xiaoyu....

Location 10/10 definitely convenient and discrete
Looks 7/10
Body 7/10 a bit on the meaty side but definitely not fat
Massage 9/10 good strength knows what shes doing
Sensual 9/10 good overall good effort
Attitude 10/10 very nice personality good attitude not time watcher and on time
Rtf probably not, shes nice but not really my cup of tea
Old 22-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjet01 View Post

Just move on if you can’t get a slot with her. This has already been asked a gazillion times. Plenty of other MLs out there to choose from.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtm xue-er
https://sglonelyguys.info/xue-er-massage/

Had another great session with her.
Stay alone, great hygiene, nice background music.
She is bless with soft silky skin. The best around?
Feel awesome when she glides around my body.
My rtm ml
Old 22-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
OMG what a nostalgia name. How is she doing? The Bros here said she got caught ...meaning she can never be back to sg... Missing her service.though she can be very fiece sometimes haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Mint earned enough $$ RTC, now enjoy good life at home town
Old 22-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Why not just remain friends? That's if she is still bothered to entertain you after u stopped being a customer. That's the true test of friendship.

But of course it u willing to invest and everything....so be it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I have her China WeChat and I will visit her just for closure.
Old 22-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Why not just remain friends? That's if she is still bothered to entertain you after u stopped being a customer. That's the true test of friendship.

But of course it u willing to invest and everything....so be it!
My relationship with her is purely professional. I never thought of wooing her or what. I'll visit her as a friend, cheers.
Old 22-03-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corner9 View Post
So I had the strangest experience with https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/

I decided to go down the list and she was next. when I got there, I was made to wait in the room for awhile. Then, when she came in, it was immediate service, no massage, just service.
Then when the deed was done, she told me to shower and another girl would massage me. I did just that. Another more mature lady came in to massage me for 10 mins and then told me time's up...we had 20 mins more.
Bro they operate out of a SPA? That's another reason to be wary.....
told myself no more spa locations - too scammy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1