The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Once we were in the house, we entered the dark bedroom and I flicked on the light switch.
E was stunned when she saw 4 guys entering the bedroom.
I didn't tell her about my 'plans' earlier on. I only said I will be going out and be back asap. Asked her to wait in the bedroom.

E then tried to cover her naked body with her hands as there was no bed-sheets. I then told E my plans and she began to sob on hearing this orgy and even begged me not to share her with Ben and my uncle. She tried to negotiate with me saying that she will be willing to have sex with me and not be a dead fish, and with more passion bla bla bla....

But it was too late and I was not appeased. As for HL, same, he will only be sitting down to watch 3 of us take turns to have sex with E. Before hand I already told Ben and my uncle, welcome to cum anywhere they like.... CIP, COB, CIM also can.

I am the first to start, follow by Ben and then my uncle. I then got onto the bed and started playing with E's body. She still smell of the sweaty sex this afternoon. Sucked and licked on her breasts while trailing down her body was enough for me to get hard after awhile and I inserted into E missionary. By then, HL's blindfold was removed and he was made to sit quietly and watch. Ended up doing E 3 positions--> Missionary, prone doggy, side spooning and back to missionary and ejaculated deep into her. My cum oozed out from her pussy. We were wet from the sweat. Hugged her sweaty body for awhile to catch my breath before getting off the bed.

Ben then got onto the bed and told me he wanted to try CIP. On hearing this, E exclaimed no and started to sit up and huddle in one corner of the bed. Ben then adjusted her and began his foreplay to 'wake' his little bro while both me and my uncle stood by to watch. Ben then proceeded to paint her sweaty body, mixed with my saliva, sweat and his own saliva. After awhile, he began to suck on and lick the pair of breasts and he began in missionary position as soon as he felt he was ready. Ben pumped and thrusted into E at a steady pace piak piak piak piak.... piak piak piak piak.... piak piak piak piak.....Could tell that HL couldn't take it any longer as he kept shaking his head and repeating no. He then switched E into prone doggy and shoved his weight on top of her.... continued pumping. Could tell he was enjoying himself as he didn't have sex for quite a long time. Ben then held E by the waist and adjusted her in doggy position and continued; sweat began dripping from his hair, forehead and onto E's naked back, forming droplets. Sweat also dripped onto E's butt cheeks.
Another trail of sweat rolled from his chest downwards.
Ben also lasted for about 20 mins and with a final war-cry, he ejaculated deep into E in prone doggy position. While still applying his weight on her to catch her breath, my uncle was getting horny and started stroking his dick. Ben then got up and the cum oozed out.

It was my uncle's turn. He then proceeded to get onto the bed. As the bedroom was hot and stuffy, my uncle already started sweating abit and he started to rub his dick outside E's pussy with E still lying prone. It didn't take long for my uncle's 62 years old dick to fully stand at attention. He then pushed into E using the same position. After some time, my uncle began to adjust his position with some licking and kissing of E's sweaty body and started grabbing E's waist in the doggy position. More of his sweat dripped from his forehead onto E's naked back. I watched on with Ben. After what seemed like a long time, my uncle finally ejaculated deep into E after a few positions (Koala bear, doggy, missionary, side spooning), he can last the longest among the 3 of us maybe due to his age, his dick wasn't that sensitive anymore. It was also quite surprising given that he's 62 this year and his dick can remain hard. My uncle then rolled over the side of E's sweaty body as E lied facing up. Once again, my uncle's cum oozed out and the bed was getting more and more stained and messy. So was E's pussy as I examined and took a closer look.

The night was still young as I have a strategy that we can use E throughout the night. I then proposed my strategy to Ben and my uncle. It was then agreed and my uncle got off the bed while I took my position and hugged E tightly in bed. I started to paint her (with the mixed fluids and all); kinda gross and her pussy smells of cum after I went to smell out of curiosity. The result after I have deposited 2 rounds of cum earlier in the afternoon, and one just now, on top of that 2 more loads were dumped into her pussy by Ben and my uncle.
~To be continued~
Old 11-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 11-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
do share more of this nice story bro!
Thank you bro. Sure. Will write and finish this story eventually
Old 11-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

To continue as I was on a half day leave from work today.
After Ben and my uncle had a go with E, it was already over an hr and I had rested enough to continue doing E.

E's pussy smell strongly of the cum and there was a thick layer of white substance at the lips, some at the pussy hair area..... The result after I have deposited 2 rounds of cum earlier in the afternoon, and one just now, on top of that 2 more loads were dumped into her pussy by Ben and my uncle. How can we play longer with E? Will come to that in a short while. I dry humped E; kissing her everywhere and we bounced on the bed (while writing this, thought about my ex ML FB, she would lift her right thigh making moans while I dry hump her thigh while hugging her tightly, we would bounced on the hotel bed, my dick would then sprang to attention in a short while), in just a short while my dick stood at attention and I went on to penetrate E, this time, an idea came to my mind; I am so going to take her anal virginity which something I didn't even try before, we do not have any KY as well.

Just do it! Slowly pried open E's anal lips. E got the hint and kept saying no, started sobbing again..... I then slowly pushed my dick in, gam poa tight (Super tight). Managed in the end after some tries and luckily my dick hasn't turn flaccid yet due to me using it few times on the same day earlier on. Started pumping slowly as I understand it will be quite painful for her. After few minutes, while pumping into E missionary grabbing her wet and sticky breasts, I asked who is going to fark E's vagina and we could pump at the same time. So the consensus is that Ben let my uncle go first. But I told the 2 of them that the A hole is out of bounds to them...... first thing first lol.... They nodded and agreed.

My uncle then lied down facing up while I adjusted E to lie on top of him facing up as well. E's naked back is now in contact with my uncle's sweaty chest. While I lied down on top of E; she was now sandwiched between the 2 of us. I need to be also careful not to squash the 2 of them underneath. We alternate our motion, after what seemed like more than 30 mins, we were both shagged and I motioned for my uncle to cum first as me too, I have the feeling to ejaculate already. My uncle then used all his strength and might and thrust his hips, the sound was just too loud and E couldn't take it and moaned as well. Sexpert here, my uncle lol....

With one last cry, my uncle exclaimed and ejaculated deep into E. I could feel his cum oozing out and landed on my lower body as I was still lying on top of E. Yucks! My uncle then got off the bed and declared jokingly that his legs felt soft like jelly; still he is the sexpert here. My turn as I increased my speed and cummed in a few minutes, deep into E's A hole. Pulled out slowly and my cum oozed out from her A hole. The bedsheet area around her was in a mess, with those mixed fluids. E looked like she was shagged out after her 2 holes were being used. Ben wanted to have a go and I got down the bed as well. I noticed E was too shag and looked like she was about to pass out, told Ben to be careful when handling her and not too rough. As for HL, he was still watching but can't really tell his expression now, erm, perhaps his expression was like "I can't carry on watching anymore" but he has no choice. I then went over to HL and slapped his cheeks lightly, don't worry, I will make sure u have a go with E as well. What was my motive?
Old 11-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Last update of the day; will input more erotic scenes here.
What was my motive? I am just going to let HL have one round with her, see what would be their reaction and if they really have done it before at all; more or less can tell. After the sex, see if they can still continue being friends? Any awkwardness between them?

Back to the story. As I stared at the scene on the bed, Ben was too high and too focused as he was painting E; kissing her sweaty body everywhere, my eyelids were starting to get heavy and sleepy. Ben then mounted E missionary as his dick stood at attention. As I watched on, Ben released after about 35 mins and E was now in prone doggy position, lying flat on the bed, her eyes half closed, too shagged and sleepy. I then told Ben and my uncle to allow her to remain in this position already, not to hurt her too much, judging at the way that she looked right now; was about to pass out any moment.

Ben then got up reluctantly after I signalled that I wanted to have a go, he got up after licking and kissing the whole of E's sweaty back. I then mounted E in the prone doggy position and resumed my foreplay, her back was so stinky, I could smell Ben's saliva and sweat. Heck! I then slipped my hands underneath and played with her boobs.

I then proceeded to lick and kiss her back as well, moving to her butt cheeks until her whole butt cheeks was wet with my saliva. I then dry humped my dick on her butt cheeks to make it hard again. Insert into her A hole the second time to do her anal, Grabbing on her wet butt cheeks; I then humped and pumped her. After doing her A hole for like quite some time without cumming, I really felt shagged and tired this time. Proceeded to lie on her wet naked back, smooched and licked, and continued to thrust faster this time. E was so stinky. 臭啊

As I continued thrusting, I remembered hearing Ben and my uncle saying her eyes were closed already. Think she was too shagged and just let me do the job. Finally felt like cumming and I withdrew from her and sprayed my cum on her naked back. Ben and my uncle then exclaimed! Thank you! Now that you have stained her back, how are we going to do her in this position as her eyes are now closed.

haha I gave them an evil wink and smiled sheepishly as I didn't thought of it. Anyway in the end they said never mind and I declared to them that I am off to sleep in the next room. E would now be shared between Ben and my uncle. Before I left the room, I saw Ben proceeded to get onto the bed and lied on top of E, caressing and kissing her. He sure kena my cum. ha!

Before I lied down in the bed of the next room, I texted a regular ML (A ML that only provide HJ and B2B at her joint; but managed to up her 3-4 times already) (Only managed to up her during the 3rd to 4th visit; after building some rapport) and intended to call her here to join the orgy, she could also earn some quick bucks from all of us. sent! Anyway she should be still sleeping at this time in the wee hours of the morning.

I then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

I was too tired and slept quite well, until I was awaken by a phone call. The caller called me twice.
Reached out and answered my phone on the 2nd ring. It was my ML, suddenly remembered that I did text her; inviting her to come.

She told me she will reach my area at around 11 plus as she stay near Kallang. That is, from Kallang to Bukit Batok. I then offered to drive my car to her place to fetch her.

After hanging up my phone, I went over to the next room to have a look.
What a sight. HL was awake and he was lowering his head, I then looked over to the bed; Ben and my uncle was on the bed taking turns and Ben was farking E in that same prone doggy with his hands kneading her breasts from behind. E was in a mess. My dick stood at attention immediately ; morning glory. I then asked my uncle and Ben if they are interested to have a go with my ML who was joining us later, total $450 as she charged $150 per shot and there are 3 of us. They agreed straight away. We will take turns to have a go with this ML also.

As my dick was in attention, I asked Ben to let me have a shot with E as I am going out to fetch my ML soon. Ben then withdrew while he and my Uncle got off the bed. I went to mount E, gosh, she stinks and was in a mess. Her back was filled with sweat, saliva and this time; cum! I shouted back Thank you to them as Ben told me proudly that as both he and my uncle were feeling horny, they did all sorts of stuffs on E; staining her, shot outside on her naked back after I fell asleep. They also took turns to sleep awhile after that and there sure was someone who continued fucking E.

I looked and observed E, she was totally shagged out and her eyes were closed but she confirmed wasn’t sleeping. I then pumped E in that same prone doggy position so as not to tired her too much. I held my hands on her butt cheeks while enjoying myself. after some time, I lied down on her, she smells and esp the cum smell was too strong. I then lied on her and slipped my hands underneath to knead her breasts.
Piak piak piak.... piak piak piak piak
I pumped at a steady rhythm. Withdrew and cummed all over E’s back after awhile. Sprayed my cum.
Checked my HP and there’s still time. I stayed and watched as Ben resumed and got onto the bed. He needed to restart as his dick was now flaccid. My uncle then came over and stood beside me; he was all sweaty. He then told me they had fired 3 shots each to E and they took turns; ie to say, when they felt like cumming, they switched, dick turned flaccid and restart to make it hard again. Can last longer this way. Ben was still fucking E and enjoying himself.
My uncle was next...: decided to wait for him to be done with E before I take my leave.

To be continued
Old 13-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

As Ben pumped and thrusted, his sweat dripped onto E’s back. He then increased his pace as he got more and more excited. Ben cummed thereafter about 7 mins later. He then shot all over E’s back.

He then got off the bed while my uncle proceeded. To make his 62 year old flaccid dick hard again, he rubbed his dick on E’s naked back and against her pussy lips.
Piak piak piak Argh argh.... minutes later my uncle was enjoying himself as he grabbed E’s butt cheeks; pumping her in prone doggy position. Regulating his pace, he can really last quite long. I rem sitting down at the edge of the bed to continue watching thereafter as I was tired of standing. Sweat dripped from my uncle’s forehead and chest as well, and onto E. After watching for about 35 mins, my uncle cummed deep into E’s pussy this time. ARGH!
Time for me to leave house. Ben then wanted to conserve his energy for fucking my ML later, he thought of sleeping for awhile as he himself was shagged out. I let him sleep in the next room where I slept last night. My uncle then fell asleep as well while hugging E with his hands positioned on her breasts in the side spooning position. The room was then quiet except for E sobbing quietly and since both my uncle and Ben fell asleep, I would have to ask HL to leave, else it might be quite dangerous as he was the only one awake.

I then blindfolded him and led him out of the house.

Got into my car and went to fetch my ML N at Kallang. Waited awhile in the car and soon she arrived and got into the passenger seat beside me after I got her attention by flashing my car’s headlights at her. N was dressed in a grey T shirt and blue denim shorts. She was all smiles as she greeted me and told me that she would be going str8 to work in town after she was done at my side.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Led N into my unit and we paid N $600 upfront. Why $600? Because I wanted 2 shots with N. My uncle and Ben only wanted 1 shot each. See, she could earned $600 in just one day.

After N stripped and lied down on the bed in the next room; I excused myself awhile and went to check on E. E was asleep, in Ben’s arms this time. Ben was hugging her in the side spooning position.

Seeing this, I then went back to N and played with her naked body. Kissing and licking her breasts with N hugging me from underneath. She complained in a joking manner that I stank, course lah, didn’t bathe after the marathon sex. I just gave her a sheepish smile.
After painting her with my saliva. I dried humped N’s thigh and soon my dick sprang to attention again. I regulate my pace as I rocked above her. As I have no condom, we had a consensus that can pump her raw, but have to withdraw and cum outside. Same goes for Ben and my uncle if they have sex with her later.

Flipped N to doggy and continued; am enjoying myself. To prone doggy and then back to missionary. I began to feel hot again and my sweat dripped onto her breasts and around the shoulder area. My hands gripping the side of N’s waist near the tummy area. N sweated quite alot as well as her tummy area was wet with her sweat as droplets began to form. Felt like cumming soon, i then lied on top of her with my face buried in her breasts, withdrew, flipped N over and sprayed onto her butt cheeks; some of my cum landed on her naked sweaty back.

I then hugged N from behind while playing with her breasts and teased her that she too, smell of sweat as she teased me earlier on that I stank. She just laughed.

I then got off and my uncle went into the room next; to have sex with N. I then went back to the 1st room and guide E over. She now has difficulty walking. Due to this reason, I decided to let her rest the next day.

Watched my uncle for awhile as he sucked on N’s sweat breasts and licked her bare shoulders and sweaty tummy. N doesn’t allow frenching btw. I have yet to french her before after so many times. My uncle got hard and proceeded to insert into N raw and started to pump her missionary. I then proceeded to enter E as well as me too, i had gotten hard; shortly after my shot with N just now. As E was feeling too weak, I lied her facing up; on the floor and pumped her missionary. Do her in one position will do. Our moans echoed in the room. The piak sound was loud as well.

Guessed who cummed 1st? Me... as my uncle’s dick was less sensitive. ARGH! I exclaimed and cummed deep into E. E pussy was so sticky and the white substance that was formed at her pussy area; too much cum from the 3 of us that were dumped into her. I lasted about 25 mins.

I then led E back into the other room and asked her to have a good rest. I then went back to watch my uncle. He was still pumping into N at a steady pace, doggying her; his hands gripping her waists tightly while kneading on her breasts occasionally. Sweat dripped onto N’s naked back, N was moaning as well. AARGH! With a few final quick thrusts, My uncle cummed onto N’s butt cheeks and back as well.

My uncle then gave N one last kiss on the cheek, thanked her for the wonderful sex, and headed to the next room. I saw him hugged E to sleep in the side spooning position. Ben then came in.

Ben then lied ontop of N in the prone doggy position and began to paint her naked sweaty and cummed filled back. He then flipped her over and feasted on her breasts and nipples; while burying his head into her breasts. Thrusted into N in missionary once he has gotten hard.

I heard the loud piaking sound in the next room; went over to the next room to see my uncle having sex with E in that same side spooning position. My uncle then told me he felt horny again after hugging E and feasting on her naked back. He also told me he would be going home after this round. I then went back to the other room, stayed there and watched Ben having sex with my ML. Ben too, was enjoying himself as he pumped into N; now in doggy position. N let out soft moans occasionally. Both of them were high.
Old 13-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Last update for today

Both N and Ben were high from the sex already as Ben continued pumping N in doggy position while gripping her waists tightly. He then flipped N to the missionary position and lied down on top of N. In total, Ben lasted for about 50 mins; closed to an hour. Ben then withdrew and shot on N’s tummy and breasts. Giving N one last cuddle for the great sex, Ben got off and told me it was great having sex with N, he thanked the both of us. He also wanted to go home already.

I requested Ben to stay for awhile more to look after E as I have to drive N back to her shop in town after that. Asked Ben to wait for me to come back before leaving. He agreed and went on to the next room. I then told N jokingly that I would be the next to bring her to the heavens. N then complimented that the 3 of us were quite good in having sex. Leaving her high....

I then jumped on her and hugged her tightly; licking and kissing her naked body. Dried humped her thigh for awhile; bouncing on the bed. By then, E stank of sweat and cum as well. I got high in awhile and started pumping N in missionary. Increased and regulating my pace as N gave an even louder moans and screamed at a certain point of time.

Screamed in esctasy
Changed to doggy, licked her naked back, switched back to missionary. Lasted about another 50 mins as well.... both of us moaned and got high during the sex. Couldn’t take it and sprayed my cum on N’s tummy and some landed on her breasts and neck.

Cuddled her tightly, kissing her body.

After awhile N said she really have to go back to her shop. I then waited for her to have a bath in my bathroom as she said she’s so stinky. Drove her back to the shop. Kissed her goodbye on the cheek and thanked her for the wonderful sex. Watched her went up to her shop before I drove off.

Reached back to my unit and saw Ben having sex with E. He was pumping her in missionary while spreading her legs and enjoying himself....Thought he wanted to call it a day already?!
My uncle has already left...
When being asked, Ben told me my uncle left shortly after I sent N back.

That is it. 3 updates today and shall continue again
Old 14-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

With a final groan and exclamation. Ben ejaculated deep into E again after awhile.
He then withdrew and I saw the cum that flowed out from E’s pussy, wasn’t alot already as all of us has ejaculated quite many times these 2 days.

Ben then told me he would be leaving already since I was back. He went to have a bath while I lied down beside E, cuddled her in a side spooning position and fell asleep; totally shagged out.

Both of us KO throughout the whole day and we woke up on that Monday wee hours of the morning. Felt my dick erected. I then reached over and mounted E, no foreplay needed, she wasn’t that shagged and tired already but she complained that her pussy felt sore and pain. I told her to let me enjoy till morning and she can sleep and rest that whole day already.

Ended up having sex with E again and I did her 3 rounds till around 8am in the morning. Ejaculated all 3 shots into her, smell her pussy once I am done(out of curiosity) smelly and strong cum smell, thick white substance around it. Me too, fell back to sleep again, sweat lots, with the sweaty and naked E lying on my chest, my arms around her.
~end of this orgy part~ E was down on Deepavali day due to sore pussy and too shagged.

Rem the next day Tuesday was a public holiday. Deepavali. Met up for the 1st time with the Malaysian girl XT. If bros here read my previous post; got to know her through wechat nearby. Basically that day we went to vivo for lunch, watched a movie, at night went to star vista for dinner and I sent her back home. No chance to fuck girls on the 1st or subsequent dates; damn suay you know.

Long story short.... after that day, I still chat with XT, as per usual. But I will come to the part in later parts of the story that things changed. As for E, after that orgy; I didn’t see her anymore and not sure what happened between her and HL; if they are still seeing each other. Absolutely no idea.

That following weekend on a Sunday, matched up with a middle aged MILF (quite attractive and pretty)through wechat nearby; confirmed elder than me; judging by her profile display pic. I was in Tiong Bahru that afternoon and randomly added her, she added me back within minutes and we started chatting. Let’s name her K. Bla bla bla, K told me she was attending church at that time. Ended up we chatted till night time.

Following day Monday, to work. Took the initiative to text K, she replied shortly and wished me a successful week ahead. Absolutely made my day. That same day, matched up with a PRC lady through wechat nearby as well; 5 years younger than me. Chatted with her and she seemed friendly. So that day, I chatted with 3 ladies at the same time; K, that PRC lady XH and lastly XT.

That’s all for this part
Will describe my developments with K, XH and XT in later parts of the story. Hope for more support
Old 15-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

To continue.
Lemme talk about K 1st. As mentioned earlier, K is elder than me but I don't know her real age yet; at that point of time. So.... that same day Monday, when it was in the late afternoon when she suddenly asked if I have any dinner plans? She wanted to meet me for dinner as she was already done with work (Sales)

But I turned her down politely as I had a 'date' with my MILF FB. A hot steamy sex. But I asked her what about the next day Tuesday? Will discuss the place with her again. K then agreed readily. We agreed to have a meetup the following day Tuesday.

After work same day----------- Dried humped my MILF FB on her thigh and we had a great time bouncing on the hotel bed. Did my MILF FB one round in 81, cummed (with caps on) lol... What a shame. Hugged her tightly and smell her naked body before she got up to bathe.

Continued chatting via text with K, XT and the PRC lady XH.

Tuesday. The chat with the 3 ladies continued.

Evening after work. Reached earlier than K, walking around the mall nervously. Finally, K texted me that she reached and she walked towards me; could sensed her facial expression 'changed' when I smiled at her. I disappoint her maybe? She might be expecting some suave guy or sth.....

Dinner went on smoothly, we laughed and chit chat and I gave her a treat.
Impression that she gave me. Gosh! She can be very direct and not afraid of offending the person.
Next, she suggested continuing our chat at starbucks but she offered to treat me a drink instead since I already treat dinner.

After K bought the drink and settled down opposite me, she excused herself and went outside to smoke. (Yes, she's very delicious but she's a smoker). I imagine myself having sex with her; what a feeling.

Saw her smoking outside by the bin while I surfed my HP. After awhile, she's gone and not sure how long I waited..... K is still not back yet but her drink was still on the table in front of me.

I then panicked a little. My 1st date with her; don't tell me she had left? Since she brought her bag along with her. This would be my 1st ever date that the lady left halfway through the date, wonderful!

I then called her HP, half expecting her to hang up on me. Surprisingly she did answer and told me she's in the ladies. After awhile, she walked back into the cafe. As a guy, I apologised to her for 'calling' her but she seemed fine with it and repeated again that she went toilet after smoking.

So, continued our chat and drink.... offered to walk her home since she stayed nearby. She even bidded me goodbye and told me let's meet again. Chatted abit during my journey back home by train. Nth unusual

Same for the next day. Chatted with the 3 ladies.

I remembered it was on a Friday during my conversation with K. I suddenly asked her how she felt about me? As in impression. She replied that I am a nice guy but a keyboard warrior; meaning I can expressed myself quite well through texts but actual meetup I was kinda quiet.

I then jokingly replied. Cos lah, first meetup, nervous mah.

She then jokingly replied " We shall see"

She then add on that during the 1st meetup with people, she would always give 'lessons', meaningful words with substance (Life lesson) in case she don't see the person again. Wait, is that a hint?

To continue again~~
Old 16-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Shall update abit... tiring

To continue where I previously left off.... K added on that during her meetup with people, she would always give meaningful lessons; sth for a thought (Life lesson) in case she don’t see the person again.

Is that a hint?

I panicked for abit as I thought my date failed again.... clarified with her by pretending to joke with her surely that was not the last date.... she said of course not. She was referring to “in general”

We chatted in wechat till evening after I off work but I realised nth much to chat about already. Ended up she replied a one word answer after each reply. Sien.... I didn’t reply after that. The next day didn’t chat with her, neither did she pm and text me.

Sunday night
Decided to text K and asked her about her day; she replied shortly and told me she’s outside alone roaming endlessly. Her own problems...I did offered to come but she insisted... don’t need.

Chatted in wechat with her until night when we wished each other good night. That was when she mentioned she’s 5 years elder than me. Now I knew her age! Despite that, she’s still so attractive and “delicious”
Next day Monday—> start of the working week. No messages from K until I took the initiative to text her in the evening after my work.
Just ended a hot sweaty session at 81 with my MILF FB.

Again, K replied one sentence, one word.... sibei sien. Again, I didn’t replied after that and the next few days no exchanging of wechat messages. On the other hand, my messages with XT grew lesser and lesser and we didn’t chat for few days also. So at that point of time, the only lady that I texted everyday was that PRC lady XH who worked in Bugis; one of the F&B restaurant. We can click quite well and have quite alot to chat about. She would sometimes took photo of her food; what she was having etc.

Lost contact with K overtime; she didn’t even bothered to text me. As for XT, I took the initiative to text that “Ang Somaline” looked alike. There was once; XT replied after a few days and told me sorry to have missed my message as she’s currently in Thailand Khao Yai, weak signal and will be back in a few days bla bla bla etc

I then took the opportunity to ask her out that same weekend; on a Sunday in which she agreed. That particular Sunday would be the next day that she came back from Khao Yai.

Tired.... shall continue again
Old 21-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Continue~~
Previously:
Asked XT (That Ang Somaline look-alike) out on a Sunday in which she agreed. That particular Sunday would be the next day that she came back from Khao Yai.

Had fixed the timing to meet at 1pm with XT; but so far the whole of Sunday morning no messages from her; up till the point that I left house, took the MRT to Clementi MRT station where we were supposed to meet and have lunch at clementi.

Reached.... Sat at the MRT station platform for awhile, still no messages from XT; texted her in wechat that I have reached. I then walked to clementi mall and enjoyed the air-conditioning. After awhile she replied; saying she's reaching soon. I was thinking; why didn't she text me that morning?

Felt abit sien already, met up with her soon but she was all smiles and we proceeded to look for stuffs to eat.
Ended up we settled for Swensens. Chatted and she talked about her job, she's intending to switch job soon, and also her trip to Khao Yai. Chatted as per usual with no abnormalities.

After lunch, we left Clementi as there's nth much to walk and shop around. XT then suggested going IMM (Not so far) and since it is a Sunday. I agreed.

Chatted in the train (Only one stop).

In IMM, just chat and walk around, accompanied XT to buy the "Crocodile" brand polo tee for her Dad back in Msia. She even video-called her mum back home to ask for opinions in buying the tee for her Dad. The date ended when we went for early dinner at West Gate sushi buffet.

Walked to Jurong East MRT station and XT assured me there's no need to send her back to Clementi and that she will text me when she's at home. Well, I did received her text and that I told her frankly that I hoped that there's further meetups as I briefly described what happened in my previous failed dates. XT assured me that wouldn't be a problem and we can meet when free. On the other hand; my wechat texts with the PRC lady XH went on as usual.

The next day, Monday morning, texted XT and we chatted abit. stopped.... guessed she was busy at work then.
Come evening; I texted her but no reply throughout the night.
Same on Tuesday morning when I checked my phone.
Tuesday night, still no reply.
Before sleeping, I texted her and told her frankly that I got the hint and bla bla bla..... (Of course, there's more)

Wednesday morning when I checked my phone; still no reply. Until..... At night when I suddenly received a text from XT and it was a briefed one. She told me hope we are still friends and I was so disappointed.....replied her "yes" and she's welcomed to txt me when she's free. She agreed as well.

Long story short, after that day..... No more text from XT. I failed again.

Meanwhile, have arranged to have my 1st meetup with the PRC lady XH. Friday night after my work. As XH was "off" on that day. Since she's in the F&B industry, very hard for us to meet on weekends and on weekdays as well unless she don't need to work on that day.

Had the jitters and felt nervous as I worry it might be another failed date. Time to think what I can do with the sexy and delicious MILF "K" and also XT; who let me down and disappoint me.
Old 21-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Going to meet up with the PRC lady XH on Friday evening after my work.

Meanwhile, I discussed with Ben about that 2 ladies 'K' and XT who left me very disappointed. So much so that I have lost faith and confidence with such dates with ladies.
K would be next. See what I would do to her, showed Ben her photo and he also agreed she's very sexy and delicious; except the fact that she's a smoker. Plan how shall I bed K.

Would execute my plan the next day Saturday.
Old 22-04-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
pastadelivery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story bro, looking forward to your next updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1