The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lucky you. My experience with going commando operation is almost 100% land mine.

Fully agree with you, except on one thing. Of course I speak only for myself, but chionging is not a hobby for me. It's like feeding desires. I mean you wouldn't say eating dinner is a hobby right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Strangely, venturing into the unknown is a part which makes this hobby much interesting. It is like tikam, buying dragon ball cards to get a certain shinny version of it. After a while, you kind of be able to see the pattern to know where that shinny dragon ball card is.

Discovering a gold standard ML somewhat reminds me of the excitement of getting that shinny gold card. As you start relying on instincts, skills like PHOTOSHOP ANALYTICS, EXPERT MR READER, gets learnt and you can find good ones at a better success rate.

For my own experience, commandoing, I get a 1 gold standard in 5-6 ML visits, 3-4 normal standard ones and a CMI one.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Lucky you. My experience with going commando operation is almost 100% land mine.

Fully agree with you, except on one thing. Of course I speak only for myself, but chionging is not a hobby for me. It's like feeding desires. I mean you wouldn't say eating dinner is a hobby right?
The hit rates got better after a lot of tries lah. N nowadays I commando less, rare to hit gold. Take some reference as well but abt 70% gut instinct .

Agree with you o. the desire part.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/

Mango's back with new pics. Very sweet lady, and highly recommended for those who want a solid full body massage.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

Mango's back with new pics. Very sweet lady, and highly recommended for those who want a solid full body massage.
Mango and aimee. Which one is better for massage wise? Any distinction between both of them.
The easiet way to figure out is to try both of them
Old 16-04-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Strangely, venturing into the unknown is a part which makes this hobby much interesting. It is like tikam, buying dragon ball cards to get a certain shinny version of it. After a while, you kind of be able to see the pattern to know where that shinny dragon ball card is.

Discovering a gold standard ML somewhat reminds me of the excitement of getting that shinny gold card. As you start relying on instincts, skills like PHOTOSHOP ANALYTICS, EXPERT MR READER, gets learnt and you can find good ones at a better success rate.

For my own experience, commandoing, I get a 1 gold standard in 5-6 ML visits, 3-4 normal standard ones and a CMI one.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Yups. The excitement of not knowing what to expect is shiok. Especially more so when you discover a rough diamond. Tried a few before they had any reviews who eventually became APs. In a way it paves the road for you to be a valued customer. They do rmb u as their first few customers and if you rtm often enough then .
Old 16-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
Mango and aimee. Which one is better for massage wise? Any distinction between both of them.
The easiet way to figure out is to try both of them
depend on your priority is pure massage or other thing lol later post complain can't this that attitude so so bad hahaha
Old 16-04-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
If i need nuru i will put my bet to try zhu li.
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/
Thanks for the recommendation! Haven't tried nuru before cos dont really like to apply things on my body. But will consider zhu li though!
Old 16-04-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sharing some of my MRs whom I have visited over the last few months, with the aim of finding a ML with relatively acceptable massage, good sensual, relatively high playability (read nude massage with south roaming allowed) and at least a pleasant look to replace the RTC Chi Zi and now the semi or retired Carol. Most of my recent MRs will review about the advertised services vs actual services rendered. I do not use points system as this is too subjective. Each bro’s experience may differ, maybe because of good looks, willing to tip or whatsoever.

First up, https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-wan-massage/

Location: Not really the G Lorong you want to be seen in but should be okay if you go in the odd hours. 10-15mins walk from MRT. Roadside parking depends on timing.

Looks: Was half-expecting big-eyed pre-MILF, with 2 to 3 years added to advertised photos (usual standard). When she opened the door, the face doesn’t really reflect the photos mainly because she was chubbier than I thought. Many bros should generally be able to accept.

Figure: She wore a nice spaghetti red dress to greet me. From there, I can tell her boobs are at least a C. At least something to look forward to later

Massage: She packs a good level of skill which I think is comparable to Aimee and 7th Princess both which I have visited. She seems to know her stuff too. Her special finishing move was to press a vein in my hand to stop the blood flow to the middle finger and after 1 min or so, releases the grip. The feeling is numbing yet it feels rather good. She might have provided some JG but honestly I can’t tell if it is genuine.

Sensual: She is semi nude only when sensual starts and the semi nude is pulling down her dress to show her 2 C melons. You can fondle them but no licking. Needless to say, playability is low. My personal experience is she is trying to beat the lil soldiers to submission which she achieved but personally I didn’t felt satisfied.

GFE: Feels like a professional masseur-client relationship. She is quite friendly and can chit chat quite well.

Time-management: Took the 90min session and she manages it very well. No shortchanging for my session.

RTM: Not likely due to very low playability but if i am just looking for a pure good massage, i will consider.

Next up, https://sglonelyguy.org/ning-xia-massage/

Location: Area KBG, 5 mins walk from MRT. Roadside parking available but more likely you will find a parking at the mall with 7-11.

Looks: Personally, i find that she looks kinda different from the photos. Photos suggest a pre-MILF but in reality, she is slim and her features looked sharper.

Figure: Slim but with little tummy fats. I remember a bro commenting her boobs sag a little and i do agree. Looks more B than C.

Massage: More like relaxing massage. Personally i think can bypass unless you enjoy her nude body brushing up and down your back.

Sensual: Although she advertised as BBBJ/CIM, i got the capped BJ. No complains here. To me, safer but the feeling is less intense. She removed the cap after 2-3 mins citing my lil bro is tough to release and reverted to HJ. Allows some licking on the melons but not much tongue action there as she said she is quite sensitive. South roaming is quite hard due to her positioning but i still managed to touch a bit here and there.

GFE: Feels kinda commercial to me but i think it is expected for most 1st timers. No complaint here.

Time-Management: Considered acceptable, 50 minutes in and out including 2 showers.

Other services: Thought would have shower together services as advertised but didn’t get it.

RTM: Unlikely. I just wanted to experience the hype. She will please most bros in my opinion.

OK, my next target was https://sglonelyguy.org/ge-ge-massage/

Location: Area G with ample roadside parking. Public car park beside the MRI. 5-8 mins walk from the MRT.

Looks: Quite similar to the photos but when i visited, she did put on a couple of pounds. A bit of tummy but nothing that will distract.

Figure: B is about right, slightly meaty but mostly in the right places

Massage: Suggest to skip unless you just want to feel her nude nubile body and hairy bush on your back.

Sensual: Some catbath along my back and legs, which i think is minimum standard. I opted for capped BJ and she tried to finish me off in 69 but gave up after 5 mins or so and reverted to HJ. And of course 69 means south access and painting allowed. Abalone smells kinda fresh which I can see she cleans up after the session.

GFE: A chatty gal. Nothing too extraordinary but i quite like the way she lied down beside me after washing up for a short cuddle.

Time-Management: Full hour utilized with 1/3 of the time chatting and cuddling.

RTM: Maybe, if i just want a sensual release with full roaming.

Last stop for now, https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoyu-massage/

Location: 5 mins walk from MRT. No official roadside parking but should be able to find an empty space to park the car.

Looks: Personally, i would say she looks about 80% of the picture. She looks sweet when she smiles. A little chubby with meat in the correct places mostly. Slight tummy.

Figure: Greeted me in a dress with half boobs spilling out but perhaps her height or lack of it does give me a MILFy vibe.

Massage: She can press a little here and there. Not pro but as long as don’t go in expecting Aimee or 7th Princess standards, her massage is relaxing enough. Give and take 10 mins before she starts her sensual.

Sensual: She does some catbath on the back and legs with soft breathing in my ears. Then I went on all fours, thinking she might do a HDLY but ended up she licked my jewels with some teasing on my lil bro. Switched to 69 allowing me south access and painting. For her, i tried some painting which triggered some reaction from her. Felt like we were servicing each other quite mutually which helped me to release faster. She is also accommodating to try different positions to try to get me off which i appreciated. Downside is that she doesn’t like licking of her nips.

GFE: She scores high in this aspect. She has a warm smile and she can chit chat just about anything.

Time-Management: Thought the session will end prematurely as she started to put on her clothes after washing up but she offered a head massage after i requested for one. Ended up exceeding the 1 hour slot by 5 mins.

RTM: Possible but her massage skills are average at best. Her head massage however, is pretty good. Understand she worked in a hair salon back in her homeland.

Hope this helps your decision making. Will try the more popular APs in the coming month and write my feedback.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
zaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on XiXi

https://sglonelyguy.org/xi-xi-massage/

Location: Central. Parking availability low. Walk from MRT 15-20 mins.

Looks: Looks like photo. Nice dimples. Young.

Figure: Loose T Shirt and panties to greet me. Nice.

Massage: Not what I came here for.

Sensual: This is where she scores. Topless. Allows full roaming. Fun loving / Sings. Innocent. High playability. Shiok. No BBBJ but her gentle licking around the 2IC produces steam that heats up quickly.

GFE: Lotsa hugs. Jumps on me and ask me to carry her after my shower. Fun-loving girl. Maybe I caught her at a good time.

RTM: Yes. This is one of the more fun sessions this year / this crop.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
zaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on MoMo
from a few weeks ago

https://sglonelyguy.org/mo-mo-massage/

Location: Area G. She was upset about neighbours stalking. Told me that she wants to move immediately.

Looks: Cute Kawaii girl. Young. Close to photo

Body: Slim. But Small tits.

Massage: Passable

Sensual: Her BBBJ is out of the world. Her technique combines mouth action and hand action. With CIM to end. No horse run.

Roaming: Autoroam. All areas. But her posture was deliberately done to limit total access

RTM: Maybe. I'm a boobs lover. Try others first.
Old 16-04-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

how solid? cracking type? her live video look nicer
Going find time tried bao bei massage, see frs not bad. but place quite far.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
how solid? cracking type? her live video look nicer
Going find time tried bao bei massage, see frs not bad. but place quite far.
Mango's massage is good, but personally I find 7th princess better.

Btw, which bao bei ?
Old 16-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros any review on SLG Xiao Yi’s playability?
Old 16-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaobao View Post
MR on XiXi

https://sglonelyguy.org/xi-xi-massage/

Sensual: This is where she scores. Topless. Allows full roaming. Fun loving / Sings. Innocent. High playability. Shiok.
Topless only but allows full roaming?

High playability means can go south and paint?

Sorry can you clarify this?
Old 16-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Really think shouldn't RTM too often as you may get emotionally attached to some degree to that person.

And when she leaves, will feel a sense of emptiness and loss.

Nothing to do with lust and the small head here.

#randommusing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1