The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastadelivery View Post
Thanks for sharing nice story bro, looking forward to your next updates
Glad that you like my story Thank you bro.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

To continue
Friday came in a flash.
Chatted with XH in the morning and she updated me where she will be going today, bla bla bla..... what is she doing at the moment..... "Sweet right"? lol

Chatted throughout the day and soon it's time for me to knock off from work. XH mentioned that she's feeling excited in meeting me but I had already lost my confidence and thought to myself: "Wait till you actually see me in person"

Will she still feel excited?
Agreed to meet her at VivoCity near the MRT Station exit. I reached and didn't see XH. I waited for awhile and she suddenly texted me saying that she had reached. Stunned tio.... She then went on saying that since the wechat profile pic is really her and I have seen her pics before, she asked me to try and spot (lookout) for her.

Hur. Playing game wor. Something different from the usual ladies that I have met up with. Interesting.

After looking around for awhile. (Too crowded lah) I gave up and texted XH back that I really couldn't spot her. Then in the distance, I saw someone waving at me; walked towards her and it's really XH. She then giggled and laughed at me, kept saying 很好玩 (Fun!), she's clearly enjoying my blurness in not able to spot her from the crowd. I played along and laughed lor.

But then, I noticed something. She was listening to music on her iphone. Before the meetup and through the conversations, I already knew she likes to listen to songs, but I didn't expect her to listen to music after meeting up with me and while walking to find places to eat. I mean, she's now with me but why can't she take off her earpiece? How am I supposed to know if she could hear me speaking or not?
Old 22-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

The date went on.... Ended up having Ajisen Ramen.
Chatted with XH and she really listen to songs on her phone throughout....... Bad habit. I chose to close one eye first. Done with dinner.

Another observation: I went to the counter to pay for the meal. XH just walked out of the restaurant and waited outside for me. SMART Bros here will know what am I hinting at.

Paid. I then went out to join her, no response from her to offer to pay for her own share. I mean, I am not asking ladies to give me a treat, to pay for their meals as well. But, at least show me you that they have the initiative to ask about their own share first. I really don't mind giving a treat on the first date. SMART Bros here, again..... you all will know what I meant.
But this XH, nope. She didn't ask and we continued walking. She only asked, what's next? Where do we go?
We just walked around in VivoCity lor, aimlessly and until she suggested walking to Sentosa to view the musical fountain. You know? the Crane Dance; 2 lovebirds. *Roll eyes*

She said she doesn't mind the stuffiness and also she doesn't mind walking. Off we went, to Sentosa. While viewing the performance, XH still has her earpiece and songs on. Xie Jialat leh. I continued observing her.
Old 22-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Falem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please share more.
Support your thread!
Old 23-04-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falem View Post
Nice story TS, please share more.
Support your thread!
Thank you bro sure

To continue
Last update of the night

Previously, xie jialat leh... even when watching performance, XH can still have her earpiece on and listening to her songs. After the performance ended, we decided to walk back to Vivo City. XH then suggested to go into GIANT supermarket to buy some snacks and sit down to enjoy the night scenery, the sea, the fast craft travelling in the high seas. Back then, the GIANT supermart was still around in vivocity

Bought the snacks. Again, XH stood one side and waited for me to pay for those. We then walked back up to see the scenery, while walking, she walked slower than usual to reply some texts. Another minus point. Kept staring at her phone. Maybe she was bored of me?

Chatted while eating the chips that I bought. Done and we decided to call it a day and go home. I volunteered to send her back. Reached her MRT stn and she alighted; she insisted that I do not need to walk her back to her house. Bade each other goodbye

Ok fine, I then u- turn and walked back to the platform to catch a train back. In conclusion, she didn’t offer to pay me a single cent for this outing. I made up my mind not to contact her already. But, on my way back, XH texted me and we ended up chatting through wechat again, till we bade each other nights

The next day Saturday—> intended to drive out in the morning with Ben, to pay a “visit” to K, the sexy and delicious MILF who smokes
Old 24-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

To continue

Drove out with Ben the next day on a Saturday morning, to “visit” K. Went to her block to recce first. Furthermore since it is a Saturday, we do not know if she’s at home or outside at that point of time.

Reached her carpark, parked my car and waited in the car with Ben. Observed the surroundings while in the car to keep a lookout for her if she appear. Just then at about 11.26am, my phone beeped and I saw the PRC lady XH’s text message on wechat. Ah.... actually I was thinking not to contact her already after yesterday but well, since I received her text, I replied anyway.... she texted me morning and saying that she’s about to start work.

Back to observing.... nothing and there’s still no sign of K.

About 12 plus pm, finally saw her, shit.... she was with her friend. K was in a casual wear , black tank top that shows her bare shoulders and a denim shorts. How do we get her attention and get her to board my car? Might as well get both together. 1 for Ben. Her friend was not as pretty and hot but she could keep Ben entertained.

Ben and I then alighted from the car and tailed them from a distance. Not knowing where they were going as well. As the day goes by, boring, ended up they were just having lunch nearby and walking back to their block of flats (K ever told me she stayed with her friend, not staying with parents but I didn’t ask why)..... luckily as well cos we can take action early..... imagine after lunch they going for shopping, movies etc.... and what not.... waste our time.

Long story short; in a flash, both of them were unconscious after both of us cupped our handkerchiefs on their noses. Few hours later, they woke up, naked. Their sexy naked bodies were already filmed and caught on camera earlier on. One in the masterbed room with me and the other with Ben in the next room. K woke up to find herself naked and lying on my chest; but both Ben and I didn’t do anything during the course that they were unconscious.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

K sat up suddenly; stunned; upon realising she was stark naked lying on my chest and I was hugging her by the waist. She let out a screamed and I blocked it as she was about to slap me. It didn’t took me that long before she got the whole story and I showed her some “photos” and “videos” . It was silence as we both sat naked on the bed.
She apologised for ignoring me after the 1st date as it didn’t occured to her that it has hurt my feelings. Obviously.... after awhile guessed she was resigned to fate and she agreed to be my fuck buddy until I grew “tired” of her in time to come. Not the 1st time she had sex anyway.....

Heard some happenings in the room opposite, moans, scream, the sound of hips thrusting and the familiar “piaking” sounds. We both went to the opposite room to check and I saw Ben was doggying K’s friend. He was thrusting furiously while his sweat was dripping constantly from his hair to her naked back. K cupped her mouth in shock and begged Ben to let her friend off as she already agreed to be my fuck buddy.

I suggested K not to disrupt Ben( He was enjoying it). But I promised her that after Ben has enjoyed today, nothing will happen to her friend in future. What can K say? She agreed.

We stayed and watched. Ben then flipped the lady to missionary position and continued pumping her while kneeling and kneading her breasts. He then lied down on top of her naked sweaty body and hugged her tightly. Soon, Ben let out an exclamation and could tell that he had ejaculated! Deep into that lady. The lady had an orgasm already, shivering underneath Ben. Ben then caressed and kissed her body.

Show’s over as I led K back into the master room. K asked when can both of them go back? I suggested for them to accompany us till next day Sunday night and I will drive them back. K agreed again. Not bad, at least it is not that hard to coerce K into submissive sex but let’s see if she is a dead fish later since I find her quite delicious. Looking forward as we both climbed onto the bed.

Last edited by evoralliart; 25-04-2019 at 10:19 PM.
Old 25-04-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Thank you bro
Glad to hear that.

Continue.
So... the rest of the time till the following Sunday night, I would have all the private time with K; and Ben would be with her friend. Started with cuddling the naked K in bed, frenched her and she reciprocated; we had a tongue fight and exchanging saliva. I then broke away from the kiss, kissed down her neck, to her breasts, tummy and belly button area and licked back up to her breasts again. K let out small moans occasionally. She seemed to be enjoying it, wondered how long she didn't have sex, shall ask her later. At least for now, I could safety said that she's not a dead fish. My bro got hard in awhile (With ample foreplay of course), some more K's so sporting during the foreplay. Tasted her armpits.

Pushed my rod into K. Started thrusting, kneeling down in missionary and kneading her breasts. Stayed in that same position; enjoying it while I started feeling sweaty as I was doing all the work, sweat started to drip onto her body and breasts.... I got tired and some more I felt like cumming, lied ontop of her, rested for awhile and continued thrusting at a steady pace, not too fast as I do not want to cum yet. K reciprocated by slipping her hands onto my neck and kissing my cheeks and neck. Rocked above her as our sweaty bodies intertwined, felt the sweat as our sweaty tummies stick together, heard abit of squishing sound as I continued moving on top of her. I didn't last that long in the end as K's just too good; as compared to the other ladies I have bedded before, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... I cummed in that same position deep inside her. Felt K shivered beneath me; same as her friend, she has orgasm-ed. Abit of a waste as I have yet to do her doggy style; told K about this and she said never mind as there's always next round.

I withdrew and saw my cum flowed out, the bed was wet and I could see alot of her love juice as I caressed her thigh, it was wet. Perhaps mixed with the sweat as well.

As I cuddled K and she rested on my chest, with my left hand on her waist, I asked K how long she didn't have sex as I felt she has a high sex drive; in which she admitted and also admitted to masturbating herself frequently. The last guy she had sex with was actually few months ago; her clubbing friend as occasionally they will go clubbing and few rounds of drinks together. Since they had been friends for very long, they were too used to each other and they actually did it in the end. In hotels, the guy house. They would smoke together naked in the bed after the sex. I actually felt a tinged of jealously then. Maybe I just want her for myself at that point of time, to be exclusively mine. At the same time I felt horny all over again as I was fantasizing her having sex with the guy.

My bro was already erected again and she felt it..... exclaimed that it was fast!Too soon. I then pushed into K again and made her swear not to have sex with the guy again and to be only mine; unless next time we lose contact and that would be a different story. Am serious.... In which she agreed after awhile and much persuasion. Basically for that round, alot of dirty talks as I proceeded to repeat again and again that I want her to be solely mine..... Slowly, K began to repeat as well that she's mine..... With such dirty talks and erotic kissing of each other as we hugged and cuddled each other, I cummed again in about 7-10 mins. Remained cuddling each other for awhile
I rolled over the side of K's sweaty body and decided to save my cum and energy for at night as we both agreed on 'marathon sex'

To continue again
Old 26-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Thank you bro

To continue abit

Stopped after having 2 rounds with K and we fell asleep, with K in my arms. When we woke up, it was already 9pm and we decided to go out to eat something before coming back for some “happenings” later. Went to the next room to check on Ben and K’s friend, they were in each other arms chit chatting and playing with their phones. Not bad, Ben managed to build the rapport as well. When I asked Ben, he said he also did 2 rounds.

Drove them out for a meal and we returned back to the flat. The night is still young. Ben then suggested “swinging”, could tell he wanted to up K as K’s simply too delicious to resist (in my opinion) lol.... of course, the decision is mine

K then looked at me and said she will also go along with my decision. But since at the moment I have no plans yet, I prefer to have K exclusively for myself first. Turned down Ben’s request but ended up we did it in the same room instead. 4 of us, on the bed. Big enough and ample space

To continue again.... back to work
Old 26-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
camtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SRS is nice too!
Old 26-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camtom View Post
SRS is nice too!
Thank you bro glad you find this story nice.

To continue
And so, 4 of us got on the bed. Ample space but kinda squeezed. Could felt the weight of the 4 of us on the bed. We decided to stay up till the next morning.

Ben and I then proceeded to have our foreplay with our respective partners, kissing their bodies. As we carried on our foreplay and pleasuring our partners, and then.... Ben and I decided to play a game, a competition; to see whose dick can get hard and penetrate our partner first. I lost lol, as I was still kissing and licking K's breasts furiously while Ben has already started pumping slowly on top of his partner, both naked bodies rubbing against each other.

Sometimes my dick doesn't get hard easily......

After awhile, with ample foreplay, I then did the same.... lied on top of K in a cuddle, both naked bodies rubbing against each other, I started pumping and rocking above K. Could feel the bed shaking violently as it was supporting the 4 of us and some more Ben was beginning to increase his pace. I then did the same as well.

Ben then told me to have another round of competition and see who can cum later (Means took longer time to cum) into our partners. Challenge accepted.

After about 15 mins, we got off the bed and did exactly the same position; standing doggy. 1st time that I tried this position with K and admired her ass and naked back. After both of us started pumping another 15 mins, suddenly Ben exclaimed AHhhhhhhhhh. SONG! He then added....shit! He has cummed. He knew that he has lost. But then he did have a headstart few minutes before me, as mentioned earlier since his dick got hard first.

I was still thrusting into K in standing doggy, I was feeling so hot as my sweat started dripping all over K's back and some landed on her butt cheeks. Holding on to K's waist, I increased my pace abit.... Felt my adrenaline building up and about to cum. AHHhhhhhhhhh SONG! Released a wave of my soldiers deep into K. Not done yet....Held deep into her as I released yet another wave again until my dick turned flaccid, I then withdrew. It was alot as the liquid dripped in strings and fell onto the floor. 4 of us then collapsed onto the bed.

Shagged out.

I won this round; although Ben had a head start, overall timing wise, I lasted longer than him. LAME. This game could be played between 2'couples' lol....

Ben and I then caressed and kissed our respective partners, our hands never left their sexy and sweaty bodies. Oh, did I mentioned, as I had sex with K earlier, I noticed her love juice is really alot, means she's horny also luh..... lol. Love the sweaty stale smell on K after our 1st round of sweaty sex; really turned me on. Proceeded to lick and smell her armpits; heavenly.

The night went on as Ben and I proceeded to fuck our partners. We didn't compete already. The bed shook violently as we did different positions. The room echo-ed with the hips thrusting sound.Sometimes when I was doggying K, Ben would be doing missionary with his partner. Ended up releasing into K in a prone doggy position.

PIAK PIAK PIAK..... ARGH.
ARGH
wee hours of the morning.... all of us were enjoying the sex as Ben and I pumped and thrust into our partners. The girls also loved it and moaned together with the tempo. Released yet another wave of my soldiers into K; while I was cuddling K; with her lying on my chest, I remembered that she has yet to smoke a stick of cigarette the whole day. K then replied no worries as she's not so addicted to smoking.....smoke, don't smoke also can.

Slowly, sunlight began to stream in..... Ben and I were kneeling down on the bed, kneading our partner's sweaty breasts. Shagged.... The 2 ladies side by side.... we were at the 5th round oredy. We soon released yet another wave deep into our partners. Ben and I then collapsed ontop while hugging tightly to the ladies. By then, the sweaty smell emitting from K was just too strong, I believed same for all of us as well because we sweated quite alot. It's like doing a workout.

We then fell asleep. After the 5 rounds, all of us were a wreck.

When I woke up around late afternoon, on top of K, I got up and looked around. K was still sleeping. Ben and K's friend were no where in sight. Went to the next room and saw Ben pumping K's friend on the bed, doggy position. I stood at the side and watch....

To be continue~~

Last edited by evoralliart; 27-04-2019 at 12:59 PM.
Old 27-04-2019, 05:28 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 27-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Thank you bro. Really appreciate that you like my story.

Continue

Previously,
Ben was pumping K's friend on the bed, doggy position. I stood at the side and watch....Soon, with a loud exclamation AHHHhhhhhhhh. Ben released a wave of soldiers into the lady. I went closer to have a look, what a sight, only to see the lady sweaty back and when Ben withdrew his little bro, small strands of cum started leaking out. Ben then told me that was only his first round after waking up.

I felt horny already and went back to the master room. K was still sleeping. I then lied down beside the naked K and cuddled her, but I didn't expect that movement to wake her up. Oops.

Apologised to her. She just waved it off and no worries.

As I was feeling horny already after seeing Ben having sex just now; I then rolled over such that I was on top of K. That woke my dick immediately as I could feel it expanding. Kissed her body and started rocking above her, with her arms around my shoulders and neck, grabbing me tightly while moaning occasionally. I then increased my pace.... flipped her to standing doggy style and we moved to the next room, walking and pumping K as both my hands kneaded her breasts.

In the next room, K's friend was kneeling over Ben and stroking his dick furiously. Seems like Ben wanted to have another round eh.

After awhile, the room was filled with hips thrusting sound and moans; as 2 guys pumped into their respective partners furiously standing doggy. Stood side by side as both guys continued kneading on their partners' breasts.
(Imagine this scene)

We then moved back to the master bed room and adjusted our partners to be in the prone doggy style; both ladies side by side. Shoving our weight on top of them while they lied faced down, we continued thrusting them furiously, sweaty bodies sticking to each other. It wasn't long that we cummed in this position.

Decided to call it a day, showered and I sent K and her friend back home. As we watched K and her friend disappeared into the void deck, Ben, beside me in the passenger seat, thanked me and hoped that there would be future of such orgy. I then told him that it's possible since he already built a rapport with K's friend and I still have one target which I haven't contact yet; the Malaysian lady previously. XT.

Could tell that Ben was actually quite happy upon hearing that he can get to participate in orgy and could still have sex.

Days gone by, I was still in contact with the PRC lady XH. We could continued texting in wechat. On the other hand, I met up with K on every alternate days to have 1 round of sex (sometimes 2) in hotel 81, some more it's just walking distance from her house to that budget hotel.

We would have really nice sex, 2 of us holed up in that hotel room, our private moments. Sometimes when I did K for 2 rounds, I would cuddled her; with her naked lying on my chest while one of her hand reached out and stroke my dick. When I smelled her body after the sex, seemed to be able to smell my 'manly' smell on her, my smell imprinted on her sexy body. I have owned her. Then according to K, she told me she has stopped going clubbing and partying, didn't even replied the guy's text. I was thinking in my mind; she better not lie to me as I could always get Ben to check up on her.

To continue again~~

Next up, time to plan with Ben regarding the Malaysian lady XT.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1