The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Last minute cancellation.

Guess i am in the blacklist now
Most likely because she lost 1hr of income because of you.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes u should be blacklist. Wasting MLs timing.

U should cancel earlier when u know things will pops up.

But when near the booking timing or at the time of booking then something pops up?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-04-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
For what reason? You engaged her before?

I don't know who zapped me, if you all don't believe so be it. I didn't know there such hostility here despite providing honest feedback.

Thanks i gonna detach myself from posting further.

Out.
Chill la bro. In this forum most of us post FR not to convince people but just to SHARE the experience WE have.

If you have a great session with the ML, good for you. Others may not have the same treatment so they flag out. Fair and square isn't it? End of the day those still keen enough on that ML will still go ahead based on your good MR. Those on the fence may opt out.

Bottomline is we are all using the intel here for entertainment and decision making, how anybody's FR will impact the ML ricebowl is not our concern, we are merely CUSTOMERS only.

Y so serious?
Old 24-04-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope your phone number wont be update in her number checking group as aeroplane king

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Depends on which sources they check, even legit number also can get black.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Yes u should be blacklist. Wasting MLs timing.

U should cancel earlier when u know things will pops up.

But when near the booking timing or at the time of booking then something pops up?
Chill, i cancelled one day beforehand.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
Decided to take a leap of faith and engage QiQi.

Some quick MR.

Looks: 8.0(sweet looking girl)
Boobs: C
Figure: 7 (A bit meaty, fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.5(She is trained, so its good )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with deep throat and blowing)
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty, friendly, service-oriented. Feel like hugging a girlfriend and not a time watcher)
RTM Yes!

Summary
Good service and friendly. Picture is the same as listed on the website,minus the make up. She is presentable with a pair of well endowed boobs. We spent a period of time chatting even after my supposed 1 Hour session ended. Partly because there isn't any incoming customer yet, and also get to build up our chemistry. Please take care of her if you are engaging her
Sounds good. But can't find her listing on Dreamland anymore?
Old 24-04-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Sounds good. But can't find her listing on Dreamland anymore?
Bro she is in sglonelyguy now
Old 24-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Chill la bro. In this forum most of us post FR not to convince people but just to SHARE the experience WE have.

If you have a great session with the ML, good for you. Others may not have the same treatment so they flag out. Fair and square isn't it? End of the day those still keen enough on that ML will still go ahead based on your good MR. Those on the fence may opt out.

Bottomline is we are all using the intel here for entertainment and decision making, how anybody's FR will impact the ML ricebowl is not our concern, we are merely CUSTOMERS only.

Y so serious?
agree with what you said. Thanks.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chill, i cancelled one day beforehand.
Then ok lah. Not those last min should be fine.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Most likely on lower prioriy list ba.Desperate times then take you. Very hard to book agaIn unless the ML has a heart of gold.

Imagine you are running sales and have choices of which customer to visit in limited time. A tough and difficult customer or a friendly and easy customer ?

Last edited by Blu3; 24-04-2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro this ML how? Think she's worth commando-ing?

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-bei-massage/

I'm aiming for Lan Zi:

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/

Doesn't seem to have much tits but she looks quite pretty and leggy (1.7m tall sial!)..
Anyone tried lan zi yet? Waiting for FR before booking
Old 24-04-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
no one tried?
Old 24-04-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Usually for first timer who managed to get a slot for those very hot and hard to book....please value the chance n refrain from cancelling.

if im the hot ML, i also will put this number in KIV list liao....no matter what excuse you might have.

they are hot and in demand...so can afford to choose customers.
Old 24-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
no one tried?
Tried already post review might kena zap also 😥
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1