The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceNClean View Post
FR for Arun from Loveaffair today at 3pm

Arun is a pretty MILF who speaks English well and is unbelievably service-oriented. From the way she undressed, washed, and led me around, you’ll know how seriously she takes your time with her.

Must also mention her riding skill—SHE IS FIT AND RODE ME HARD for a good 30 mins. While she admits that she isn’t as active as she was and doesn’t have a very tight tummy, her stamina is still far above the average girl.

A few other things bros might be interested in:
  1. Boobs are natural A/Bs
  2. Clean towels provided
  3. Neatly trimmed
  4. Allows kissing but didn’t try with tongue
  5. Didn't try painting or fingering
  6. Slight stretch marks on tummy
  7. Fleshy butt is great for doggy
  8. Good sound system

Also got a few photos from Arun that might give a better idea of the pretty girl. Posting with her permission:

Tried Arun from love affair last Nite after seeing this. Usually stick to my regular stables but this pic couldn’t be fake so decided to take the plunge n was rewarded. Don’t usually write FRs unless it’s an out of world experience n this was.

Only drawback was her tummy marks n small Boobs. Am not a big nor fake bond person so no issues . Focused on her face instead of tummy - but by the way her body shape was perfect...

Her looks are mesmerising n her smile probably the most genuine I have had from an FL... the smile. It’s her first time doing this but her service is genuine. It’s like a Wife serving a husband she’s madly in love with, esp while showering. Used the shower ball to scrub till toe. Her English is good as she uses it for professional reasons - she’s a well educated person having a professional job - and it’s not sales. Visit her and ask her yourself .

Bros looking for a real GFE should look for her. Imagine someone who can speak English well serving you....loads of cuddling , lying on chest etc... and being first time in this line, and not had sex for a Long while, she’s right. Loads of sensual kissing and frenching.

The price is a bargain too! And it’s not in some run down apartment with shared toilet.

Deciding whether to RTF. Am afraid that I will fall in love if I do.. n set the bar too high for others - and others will be a real disappointing
Old 28-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Stella 1/5
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725663

7 early 8 early try to book Judy or Jessie lol not a ghost of a chance ..full till afternoon so no choice ask OKT to recommend. So went ahead and took on Stella since she has several good reviews which are fairly accurate.

Looks: 8/10 fairly pretty looks and great smile.
Body: 8/10 not slim slim type meat at the right places especially at her butt. Quite tall also.
Boobs: 8/10. good for her build.
French: 8/10. really not bad. Take time to warm up but after that anything goes.
BBBJ: 7/10. had better but kudos for her effort. Best is her eye contact and twirling tongue.
FJ: 8.5/10. Boy, she can really ride made me grab the bedsheets and not look at her if not sure very fast gone case. When i cant control i flipped her to doggy and pumped in long deep strokes and tapped her butt cheeks a few times for tapping sake haha. Finally did her in missionary and frenched with her squeezed her neh neh till i shot out. Too tired to go for 2nd shot so asked for bbbj and hj till i release again. Stella really had to work hard for my money. No complain or black face.
GFE: a bit of a ting tong girl. love it when she flash her smile.
RTF: maybe. going to continue trying for Jessie and Jidy 1st. Stella did leave a good impression on me with her attitude. Thanks OKT for the smooth arrangement.
Old 28-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Versetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Judy https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=726449

Looks: 9/10
Skin: Fair Thai
Body: Slim
Boobs: BIG
GFE: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
RTF: Very likely

Too popular already, other bros quickly book hahahaha
Old 28-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
derrickxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Silk Stocking's Snow.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725661

Look: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Pussy: 8/10
Painting: didnt try
French: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: didnt ask or try
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10

For bros who like to french like mad, like to sit back and let the lady ride and sensual bbbj then Snow is a ideal choice.
Old 28-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Nara of SexAmazon

Was feeling quite horny after few days of outstation @ a sh*tty location. Browse thru SBF & wanted to Nari frm TRL but she went back. So was pondering btwn Nara & Neve frm SA. I was more keen on Neve but OKT recommended Nara instead so I went wif it, & I gotta say it’s gd recommendation indeed Cut to the chase, below r my ratings:

Location: 8.5/10 I nv rate on this but I really hav to say Kudos to the OKT. South area, & this place is seriously discreet. My office is not far frm that area but I dun even know there’s such establishment there Lol. However, Bros w/o ur own transport pls note that the place is not that accessible, so I wld recommend Grab instead.
Looks: 7.5/10 I wld say she’s more of the sweet cute kind than pretty. Might strike most Bros as quite GND @ the start, but her looks will grow on u. Above pic is more or less WYSIWYG, but slightly tanner though.
Body: 8/10 Natural A-B cupper wif sensitive brown nips. Not for boobs lovers though. Nice figure, fleshy on the right places. Not to forget her soft fleshy butts. No tattoos sighted.
Frenching: 9/10 Yup, even initiate it when we’re in the shower.
Painting: Lol Curiously, I didn’t try this on her, despite it been my norm Bonking routine. But her attitude is gd, so I think shld be OK la
Fingering: Allowed, & she gets wet quite easily, if u do it right though. Like I always say, pls be gentle wif gals
Shower: More or less SOP till I initiate some foreplay inside to get the feelings there b4 we bring the action to the bed.
BBBJ: 7/10 Slow & sensual. Not the best I’ve had, since she’s new to this line but slightly better than most newbie FLs.
FJ: 8.5/10 After some intense frenching & fingering, she got wet & we started off wif cowgirl. She grinded on top of u & gave me that seductive cheeky look, like she’s enjoying the bonk. I grab her hips & intensified the bonking, while trusting my hips @ the same time. Flipped her over after 15mins of cowgirl & banged her missionary. Her moans got louder & she hugged me tighter, sounding her pleasure in Thai. Got me hi & I increased the gear till I blew off my 1st load. Showered & chatted in bed for 10mins. She began rousing me 2IC to full attention while I fingered her pussy & induced her love juice. Despite her being quite wet down there, I had abit of difficulty penetrating her as my 2IC suddenly went hot & cold on me. Haiz, 2nd shot can sometimes be abit awkward for me, really old liao She’s also kinda tight down there so it took a while b4 I penetrated her & doggy her. Then I flipped her over for missionary. Pumped her gd for like 15mins & finally blew off my 2nd load. Sweaty & panting, we frenched & hugged for a while b4 we proceed to shower. Tipped her & eft the place a sex-tisfied man
GFE: 9/10 She’s friendly & accomodating, despite her really basic & kindergarten English standard. Bros who can speak Thai can keng gai wif her better bah. She has a day job in Thailand & is new to this so dun expect commando services. Her warm & friendly character more or less made up for her lack of experiences. Plus, she seems to enjoy sex & is keen to serve. Shld be a gd fix for most Bros.
RTF: Probably, but I’m oso keen to try Neve frm SA & Nicky frm Doll88. Both look quite yummy to me but no FRs thus far, so abit sian to commando. Bros who tried either pls share leh

PS: Thought I drew 1st blood on Nara but she told me I was her 2nd customer. Oh well, didn’t matter much since I was quite sex-tisfied too. Happy Chiong-ing fellas...
Old 28-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

moneykingx69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Made a booking with this stable kingaura69. Followed instruction to the room but after the door opened, NOT the same girl!!. I even got shocked seeing the fake girl becos her looks is so bad and the room condition is even worse!!. Immediately left with double quick time. Messaged OKT (for procedural seek) with no fucking reply, as expected.. What a fucking scam and what's the fucking point of doing this?? We are not blind morons and will not fuck these ugly girls and pay $120!! KNNCB #%$!&^!
Old 28-04-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ghrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jasmin from TRL

Posting an FR because OKT was great.. I misread the time but OKT was nice enough to accommodate by pushing back the slot while I rushed down.

Face: Looks most like 1st pic (she say because of songkran tan); other few pics are I think a bit younger (like 1 - 2 years ago). Overall still very pretty though, probably one of the top few for looks for me in 2019.

Boobs: Enhanced, looks like around big C / small D. Not the best job I've seen (from some angles is a bit weird?? Like can see the outline of the silicone) and feels pretty recent, like not enough time to soften a lot yet. I think has to do with the increase in size, apparently she was like a flat A before enhancement. I'm more of a face and ass guy so didn't really bother me much.

Body: Ass is incredible 10/10, fking nice and perky. Bros who like doggy will not be disappointed. A bit of tummy as per some previous FRs, she's the type that is slim-ish because young, not because fit from exercise.

Experience: Overall, ok to good experience. Like some previous FR mentioned, she's a bit of an ice princess for 1st round unlike other girls who take the initiative to break the ice much more. Chatted in between shots and she warmed up much more after that. One thing that was not so good for me is that she only did cowgirl for a while before wanting to change - I think she was tired / a bit lazy haha. But can't really blame her also, she mentioned she has 8 - 9 customers daily. Otherwise, fun personality, easy to talk cock with. English is average, but I speak a bit of thai so it worked out fine.

RTF: Maybe.. I really like her looks and ass, and overall experience was decent, but got a few other ladies I want to check out also like Akari from Emmanuelle.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Yoki loversfortress

Gigantic knockers on a meaty body. Seductive look when sucking my dick. Stroked my dick from behind in the shower. Speaks good english. GFE awesome. She made me cum fast with those tits of hers! Highly recommended! RTF on the cards!
Old 28-04-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfhz1372 View Post
Just finished SH tarma.
Friendly girls but just normal svcs.
What you'll get is just fucking frenching some bbbj with 2 milfs with ok bodies.
Tried to communicate for some lesbo stuff but they just suddenly can't speak eng lol. Got a little awkward trying to explain so just decided to fuck em more cuz whatever, pay money alrdy. Rtf definately not worth my 300, a 1 gal fuck wouldve given me the same experience. Did 2 pops in an hour, and left. Can't do more pops cuz wasn't very 'exciting'.

Just heads up for tempted bros, better experiences elsewhere.
What a shame. Usually their lesbo tarmas are good. Especially if Bell's involved 😁
Old 28-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 0
devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Awesome pics, must be hard for newbie like me to book.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
deadfishindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fed up with the fake FRs, so cumming up with a new review system:

THE DEAD FISH INDEX (DFI)
Inspired by the champion bro on Chinese websites who mixed Singlish into his Chinese FRs to help warn other brothers

One point each for:
- Playing with phone
- No Kissing / Frenching
- No Foreplay (BJ, Fingering or Painting, or cannot touch)
- Complain tired during 1st shot
- Blackface (aka Bin Chao Chao)

Examples:

DFI: 1
Everything ok, except cannot kiss

DFI: 2
Everywhere also cannot touch, cannot kiss/french

DFI: 3
Downhill after first shot, play with phone and say customers only go for one shot, blackface

DFI: 4
Play with phone throughout, 1 shot complain tired, cannot touch hair cannot touch nipple.

DFI: 5
Stay at home PCC better la.

So idea is to insert DFI level only into "positive" FRs to help warn brothers. Open to suggestions heh.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

moneykingx69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
do consider include booking screen cap to support your claim
Not even considering one bit. I just share my real encounter. If you believe then might save you a taxi fare or car petrol and time.. Booking screen cap (i guess you mean screen shot) also can't prove the ugly girl who opened the door is NOT the same girl in photo as posted. The most convincing way is to book and find out yourself. No hard feelings..
Old 28-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

28/04/2019 Jessie 2pm

Looks 8/10
Boobs 9/10
Bbbj 9/10
Cim 9/10
Fj 9/10

Jessie is hardworking and a sweet gem.

Rtf yes.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

28/04/2019 judy 2pm

Looks 10/10 fair syt like Chinese
Bbbj 7/10 average
Boobs 99/10
Fj 99/10

Judy a syt with a body to die for. I love her body more than life.

Rtf yes yes yes
Old 28-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
raj69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

69% battery. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1