The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaron5563 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Saw Stephanie from SS this afternoon and fast text OKT for a slot and im the lucky one got a slot for 2 hour later (Usually this kind of Gem hard to get a slot)
Reached the place on time and got car park for bros who driving. easy to locate

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727449

FR Name: Stephanie
Looks: 9/10 Definitely SYT and looks around early 20s, Very cute type.
Photo Accuracy: 10/10 confirm is her
Body: 8/10 Small Size, very fair skin.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B, good enough for me to grab
Pussy: 10/10 Shaved, clean no smell. Painting Allow
BBBJ: 8/10 Just have a short one
FJ: 10/10 We tried few Position and very accommodating, Shoyk to see those girl will grab bed sheet type. Seems like she is enjoying having sex with me
GFE: 10/10 My cup of tea

RTF: YES YES YES
Old 10-05-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredv View Post
Anyone tried? Looking for slim build girls any bros can recommend

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post18663242
Forget about this OKT, the worst in Dome1 playing double booking etc.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for Lemon from mansion.

Looks (comparing to actual): heavily edited. I would say its only 50% alike. The actual person looks is much older late 20s i guess. Confirm no SYT.
Body: NOT SLIM!. BABA. Got tummy. and not very tall quite. ard 1.55m.
Boobs: I would say the only thing that's accurate. BIG Melons.
BBBJ: NO BBBJ. Was given BJ. I would say decent.
French: NO.
FJ: 4/10.
GFE. 0/10
RTF: NO.
Would I recommend her: NO, unless you want to do charity work.

Honestly, I very disappointed with this bonk. Enter the room, she looks kinda different from the photos. shes much rounder. So those advertised pics are pretty heavy edited.

I still took the plunge mainly due to the FR by the other Bro. Thinking its might still be a decent bonk despite the appearance. And honestly kinda regretted.

The Bad:
1. the towels are not fresh. They seem to used before. Seriously this really fucked up.
2. The girl (lemon) totally zero foreplay or whatever. After I was done showering liao ask me lie on the bed. Then she rub my dick abit and put the cap on and HJ + BJ. Honestly the feeling damn mechanical feels like some factory work.
3. Riding skills below average. cow less than 2mins says tired. Ask me to fuck her.
4. After I shot my 1st round. She pass me the tissue ask me to ownself remove the CD, wipe my own dick and throw away the expanded CD. WTF. One of the worst shit. TBH this is even worst geylang fish tank!!!
5. Zero GFE. Honestly, this 1 bonk where I felt like a just screwing a piece of meat. And YES I FORCE myself to completed 2 shots to make my money worth. This 1 bonk where I just wanted to quick fire both my shots and fuck off. I left the place more than 45mins left.
6. Despite the shitty service provided, still, have the cheek to ask me for TIPS!
7. FOR $150 BONK. This really a rubbish bonk.

Last edited by 18sons; 10-05-2019 at 01:40 AM.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellerteller View Post

Had a wonderful session with Bentley from Vip888 yesterday.
Looks: 90% of pictures. A bit of thai tan.
Body: Tall, slender with a small cutesy butt.
Boobs: Natural b cupper.
Pussy: low mileage and delicious to eat.
French: kisses and some light frenching.
Bbbj: one of the better one i experienced.
Fj: Bentley's energy is quite awesome and her attitude is great.
Comms: not that good.
Gfe: very good. playful cos she is young.
Rtf: YES!
Woah picture looks good, again she looks familiar, like not first time here..

I seem to be mixing things up, but was vip888 with another stable?
Old 10-05-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
FR for Lemon from mansion.

Looks (comparing to actual): heavily edited. I would say its only 50% alike. The actual person looks is much older late 20s i guess. Confirm no SYT.
Body: NOT SLIM!. BABA. Got tummy. and not very tall quite. ard 1.55m.
Boobs: I would say the only thing that's accurate. BIG Melons.
BBBJ: NO BBBJ. Was given BJ. I would say decent.
French: NO.
FJ: 4/10.
GFE. 0/10
RTF: NO.
Would I recommend her: NO, unless you want to do charity work.

Honestly, I very disappointed with this bonk. Enter the room, she looks kinda different from the photos. shes much rounder. So those advertised pics are pretty heavy edited.

I still took the plunge mainly due to the FR by the other Bro. Thinking its might still be a decent bonk despite the appearance. And honestly kinda regretted.

The Bad:
1. the towels are not fresh. They seem to used before. Seriously this really fucked up.
2. The girl (lemon) totally zero foreplay or whatever. After I was done showering liao ask me lie on the bed. Then she rub my dick abit and put the cap on and HJ + BJ. Honestly the feeling damn mechanical feels like some factory work.
3. Riding skills below average. cow less than 2mins says tired. Ask me to fuck her.
4. After I shot my 1st round. She pass me the tissue ask me to ownself remove the CD, wipe my own dick and throw away the expanded CD. WTF. One of the worst shit. TBH this is even worst geylang fish tank!!!
5. Zero GFE. Honestly, this 1 bonk where I felt like a just screwing a piece of meat. And YES I FORCE myself to completed 2 shots to make my money worth. This 1 bonk where I just wanted to quick fire both my shots and fuck off. I left the place more than 45mins left.
6. Despite the shitty service provided, still, have the cheek to ask me for TIPS!
7. FOR $150 BONK. This really a rubbish bonk.
Upped you for honest FR.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Loadedgun; 10-05-2019 at 10:46 PM. Reason: 😂
Old 10-05-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Very similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySt3ry View Post
Doll88- Minny
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727615
What i can say is it is really a great experience, she hardworking attitude pays off.

Shy at the beginning, and with you to guide her along the way, she can do anything to please u and to satisfy your needs. Sweet girl with high GFE and ever willing to do her best just to make you happy.

She greeted me with a warm smile and hug. After taking off our clothes and heading to the shower, she gave me a nice catbath. I couldnt resist fondling on her boobs and sucked her nipples in the shower. She started to moan softly and my hands moved down to her pussy and found that it was starting to get wet already. Quickly using the towel to dry up, i proceeded to the bed and waited for her to dry herself up.

She came on top of me and started to kiss me and we did frenching, after she moved down to my bro and started jerking me off to get me hard so that she can start with the BBBJ. Really knows how to control her technique and speed control. Changing into the 69 position i licked and played her moist pussy. As i played and fingered her faster, she began to suck me more furiously and eventually i unloaded my first shot into her mouth.

Spend time cuddling and chatting on the bed before proceeding to the shower. She is really a sweet girl and she said that she is new to this industry but she is willing to do anything just as long as it can make me happy. Her willingness and hardworking attitude is what makes me so drawn to her. After the shower she asked me if im ready for round 2, i said yes and capped up.

Starting in the missionary position, started pumping her and after hitting her G-spot she started to give out louder and louder moans. Telling me not to stop, she used her legs to grab me and lock me , thrusting her hips syncing with my motion so that i will not stop. Changing into the doggy position i pumper her from the back and her moans of pleasure coming from her was getting louder as i grabbed her ass and pumped her harder, i knew she was enjoying it too as her pussy is really wet with juices. When i knew i was up to my limit i uncapped and asked her to suck on my bro. When i was ready to unload i told her to stop and i pulled it out from her mouth and after a few furious shakes i unloaded on her face.

Although i ruined her make up she wasnt mad. She just said its alright and would just take a min to touch up not to worry. Heading to the shower, giving me a thorough washup and catbath. We dry ourselves and i proceeded to the bed while she went to touch up on her make up.

As i still had around 30 mins left, i asked her of she would help me massage my back as it was aching from a whole weeks worth of work in the office, she complied and gave a a good and hard massage.

Definately would love to RTF her. Very great experience with minny and i look forward to arrange my appointment with Bro Fino.

Great gem and i urge all bros to try her and please be gentle with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edditan1973 View Post
Doll88- Nicky

Just had a session with Nicky yesterday afternoon. What i can say is it is really a great experience. I like her hardworking attitude pays off.

Shy at the beginning, and with you to guide her along the way, she can do anything to please u and to satisfy your needs. Sweet girl with high GFE and ever willing to do her best just to make you happy.

She resembles as her pics but her real life looks better in my opinion. She greeted me with a warm smile and hug. After taking off our clothes and heading to the shower, she gave me a nice catbath. I couldnt resist fondling on her B cupped boobs and sucked her nipples in the shower. She started to moan softly and my hands moved down to her pussy and found that it was starting to get wet already.

She came on top of me and started to kiss me and we did frenching, after she moved down to my bro and started jerking me off to get me hard so that she can start with the BBBJ. Really knows how to control her technique and speed control. Changing into the 69 position i licked and played her moist pussy. As i played and fingered her faster, she began to suck me more furiously and eventually i unloaded my first shot into her mouth.

Spend time cuddling and chatting on the bed before proceeding to the shower. She is really a sweet girl and she said that she is new to this industry but she is willing to do anything just as long as it can make me happy. Her willingness and hardworking attitude is what makes me so drawn to her. After the shower she asked me if im ready for round 2, i said yes and capped up.

Starting in the missionary position, started punping her and after hitting her G-spot she started to give out louder and louder moans. Telling me not to stop, she used her legs to grab me and lock me , thrusting her hips syncing with my motion so that i will not stop. Changing into the doggy position i pumper her from the back and her moans of pleasure coming from her was getting louder as i grabbed her ass and pumped her harder, i knew she was enjoying it too as her pussy is really wet with juices. When i knew i was up to my limit i uncapped and asked her to suck on my bro. When i was ready to unload i told her to stop and i pulled it out from her mouth and after a few furious shakes i unloaded on her face.

Although i ruined her make up she wasnt mad. She just said its alright and would just take a min to touch up not to worry. Heading to the shower, giving me a thorough washup and catbath. We dry ourselves and i proceeded to the bed while she went to touch up on her make up.

As i still had around 30 mins left, i asked her of she would help me massage my back as it was aching from a whole weeks worth of work in the office, she complied and gave a a good and hard massage.

Time to bid her farewell. She looked sad when i was ready to leave and asked if i would come and see her again sometime. I whispered in her ear and said only if she can make me feel like a king the next time round when i visit her, she promised me and gave me a tight hug, her soft boobs pressing deep into my chest.

We both dressed up and i bid her farewell, even though she smiled sweetly to me, under her sweet smile i could tell that she was sad that i was leaving.

Definately would love to RTF her. Very great experience with Nicky and i look forward to arrange my appointment with Bro Fino.

Great gem and i urge all bros to try her and please be gentle with her.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickxi View Post

Vip888 Joy
location: 8/10 nice discreet cozy. good impression for my 1st time visit.
Okt: polite and fast.
looks: 8/10. ah lian lookalike. Young lady who is always giggling.
body: 8/10 smooth all round. cute ass. 160ish.
boobs: 8/10 natural.
pussy: 8/10 tight, clean shaved.
frenching: 7/10. a little shy so dont score too high for french.
Bbbj: 8/10. listens to instruction. take her time.
FJ: 8/10 very good for doggy and carry fuck. i took some time to cum but she was patient and kinda enjoy it. Left a small patch of her pussy juice on the sheets.
Gfe: 7/10. shy type. got to start talking before she gets going. kisses to break the dull moments.
Decent enough bonk.
looks familiar leh except for the "shy" part
Old 10-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
waynerocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great time on Tuesday with NATASHA from TeerUKLover. She was good, I would give her 8/10 for GFE, 8/10 for looks because don't look like her picture and still as pretty. 9/10 bbbj, 9/10 Fj. Would return for more.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
waynerocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies
Had a great time on Tuesday with NATASHA from TeerUKLover. She was good, I would give her 8/10 for GFE, 8/10 for looks because don't look like her picture and still as pretty. 9/10 bbbj, 9/10 Fj. Would return for more.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SexLibrary reliable? Looks new, the new batch of girls look yummy too...
Old 10-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Woah picture looks good, again she looks familiar, like not first time here..

I seem to be mixing things up, but was vip888 with another stable?
Bentley 1st time here.. pretty sure.
But definitely is A-cup.
Looks-wise, 6.5/10 by my standards.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

izzybr33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning lads,

Recently went for some servicing within the past month:
Akari from Eemmanuelle (Unfortunately went back already)
Damage: $140 + $10 Tip

Akari(Writing this in case she comes back):

Location: 8/10 Quite discreet though a little tough to reach if you take public transport.

OKT: Helpful and quick replies.

Appearance: 9/10. To be very honest, she looks better than her pictures, she had bangs in the link but it's taken down as she already went back. But she's pretty, has long hair and has a cute demeanor.

Body: 8/10 Smooth, smells nice, quite fair skin.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural, B/C cup.

Pussy: 8/10 Tight, trimmed.

Frenching: 7.5/10. She initiated but was shy and it wasn't fantastic, not her strong suit.

Bbbj: 8/10. Experienced, she knows how to get you up and about. Still yet to find someone who can deepthroat my brother (Don't mean to sound like an asshole but if yall bros have any recommendation pls lmk )

FJ: 9/10 Had a good first 30-40 FJ, she can take my whole brother which was a good change. I finished CIM which was heavenly, she knows how to milk you dry

Gfe: 8/10. She's around my age (Early 20s) and we chatted for a bit showered together and as usual got a little aroused in the shower, after first shot we cuddled and continued chatting, we even sang some Thai songs that I knew & surfed Facebook together to rest and just chill. Allowed me to smoke in the room and i felt comfortable with her. Overall a pretty decent experience, I recommend her if you want a pretty girl who's also experienced when she comes back prolly in 6 months?
Old 10-05-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

izzybr33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning lads,

My second FR and probably last post till I come back from Thailand for holiday:
Jessie from Pornstars (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725798)
Damage: $130 + $20 Tip

Jessie:

Location: 8/10 Was a little skeptical as it was at a hotel and I've had a bad experience in hotel before some time ago. But turned out to be pretty nice.

OKT: Guided me well and instructions were crystal clear.

Appearance: 9.5/10. She was wearing a black night dress when she came to pick me up into her room, let's just say it's the sort to get your attention. She's true to the pictures, pretty. She also wore specs when she brought me up which is a turn-on for me

Body: 8/10 Quite fair, slender body. Hygiene well kept, smells good, had nice long hair which she tied into a ponytail

Boobs: 8/10 Natural, B cup? A little saggy for her age but I don't discriminate boobs are boobs .

Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed and tight, not a fan unless they're clean shaved but usually trimmed is okay.

Frenching: 7/10. Started off with some light kissing but I think she's not a fan of frenching but she tried.

Bbbj: 9/10. She started from the top and went down, hitting the good spots, ear, neck, nipples, inner thighs, she even teasingly grazed my balls a little with her lips before starting and that got my brother up and ready to go. She's pretty good with her mouth and she even went down to my balls for a good time I finished both shots with her BBBJ but I didn't CIM, didn't cross my mind at the time maybe too excited

FJ: 8/10 Decent FJ, we changed position(the usual missionary, doggy and cowgirl etc. took turns humping each other) a few times, she was pretty tight and we started slow and eventually went deeper and deeper till we got into the rhythm.

Gfe: 8/10. Mid 20s, greeted me with a shy smile when picking me up and it was quite comfortable talking to her, she speaks good English and has been to quite a few places like Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. Good conversation starters if you need some. We cuddled for a good 30 minutes just talking and chilling before finishing my next shot. Rested for a while after the second shot as she had no more customers for the night so we just took our time.

Overall pretty good experience.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

And for the same stable !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Califuse View Post
Very similar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1