The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You want to tio F by him is it?

Those proper open air beer gardens sponsored by beverage companies are not for WL pick ups leh 555.
Make friends with decent SYTs and go for movie paktor still possible lah.
But you got time first or not?
4D/3N humsup tour is as hasty as SAF exercise sial!
Maybe can have time as I station in BKK.

As I have language barrier (still learning speak Thai).
Hope can get one to help/motivate me to learn faster.

Now all the ladies I get in touch in BKK mostly are paid ladies... Cannot expect too high on their English level...
So just body language will be enough...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 01-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Went Thermae Bar last night about 1130pm with friends from Malaysia...
Fucking crowded, buy beer also long queue...
Maybe bcos the last 30 minutes bar going to close...

Out of the ladies crowd, only spotted 3 who suits my taste... After talked to them, took the one who most the smile... ST 2.5K THB

Just a normal bonk, too bad.
No GFE or chemistry or maybe I not handsome...
1 hour later, she left my room near NaNa BTS...

Thought wanna find one who can go Pattaya this Sat...
May need to come down again tonight...

Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 07-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Maybe can have time as I station in BKK.

As I have language barrier (still learning speak Thai).
Hope can get one to help/motivate me to learn faster.

Now all the ladies I get in touch in BKK mostly are paid ladies... Cannot expect too high on their English level...
So just body language will be enough...
Last month I picked up a girl at Thermae spoke good English quite pleasant looking with good complexion in their her 20s. She told me she works at DMK airport customer service during the day. She is also taking Korean classes so that she could upgrade herself to be a tour guide. We went supper before heading to the hotel. I had a great time talking to her at length. And for the first time I came across a lady that is so particular about being neat and tidy. Unfortunately, the action parts was quite boring. It was a downer to see saggy silicon boobs and there was no GFE unlike the first one I had in Thermae.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

When T bar last Friday about 2030...
Very crowded as usual...

Looking for someone who MIA for week but can't find...
Some lucky/hot ladies really can do a few round with a night...

Took one regular face lady there (saw a few times but never took her b4).
Quoted 2.5K ST and LT (5am) 7K @ 2200.
Did check if she can go Pattaya with me on Sat and come back on Monday afternoon, she quoted 17K...
Just took the ST.
Lucky, nothing to should about.
Just another normal bonk...

Next day morning went Pattaya.
Took me almost 3 hours to reach Pattaya beach road...

Be PATIENCE hor...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 09-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaptainMalaysia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone seen this girl in Thermea recently? I lost her contact, just trying my luck here to see anyone of you seen her recently.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Don't think I saw her at T bar, recently went there every week...

As I always look out for fair skin Thai Chinese babe at there...
Will go down tomorrow night, will take note for you...

Be PATIENCE hor...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 10-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaptainMalaysia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hahaha go ahead and try her, I rate her 7.5/10. Genuine Part time uni student and designer.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, I know it’s a long shot here. In a few day’s time, I will be visiting Thermae. Usually, it’s a hit and misses basing on
my previous experience. Wondering if any Bro here likes to share the contact of good FL, pls hit me up. Thank you.

Last edited by ZanShen; 12-05-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Help take note or take care? Or both
Ha ha...
Just found my lost and found girl from Thermae Bar.
If meet with her tomorrow night, may not need to go bar...

Be PATIENCE hor...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 10-05-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

ur lost and found girl look delicious dont mind share deatails?
gonna try test drive!
Old 10-05-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
ur lost and found girl look delicious dont mind share deatails?
gonna try test drive!
Look delicious???
I donno how to post photo leh...

I do "pantang" to share, especially lost and found...
青菜萝卜 各有所爱
Just go Thermae Bar, so many waiting for you...

Be PATIENCE hor...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 10-05-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha i got mixed up with u and the guy that posted the photo lols
Old 11-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Ha ha ha...

Btw below YouTube 4:00 Black color skirt lady quite nice and friendly, can speak "basic" English enough for communication. ST 2500THB, if near 12am LT maybe 5000THB

Enjoy!!

Be PATIENCE hor...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 13-05-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Where is a good place to bring the FL before the session? This is to get her into mood before the deed, haha.

Last edited by ZanShen; 14-05-2019 at 09:26 AM.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Was at Thermae last night. It was raining and therefore lesser crowd. Quite a handful of new faces I saw. My favorite darlings could not be found. Therefore, had to hunt. Saw a lady quite pretty from far. Small face, big eyes, long black hair and big big boobs. Her friend next to her is even prettier. Went over to have a chat with her than her friend. She was outspoken. Told me her name is Nani and bah bah bah. She was talking non stop. Nani has a Dolly high pitch voice. Could be quite irritating at times. Told me where she works and why work FL. Volunteered to go party with me but wanted to charge me at 3K per hour. Talked non stop telling me why is charging. Can sense super high commercial feel to me and I told her forget about it. Wanted to book her prettier friend but got rejected. I think was because of her friend. Disappointed but ok because there were still many around. But I must say the stocks weren’t fantastic last night. Long story short, I stayed up late till one a.m. and was determined to find one to bring back to my hotel to bonk. Than this girl name Bow I spoke to. GND type. I rate her look 7/10. Good head to toe proportion. Nice smile. Not consider good from my usual booking standard but I guessed she will give me high GFE. At the end booked her and TaBoa her for ST back to my hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1