The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Which Jia Jia? The one advertised as age 21?
there is only one jia jia i can find. as previous batch know as sugar.
Im suprised as now mention she meaty n older as previous bro give her good frs n said she syt n slim.

Seem like nowadays frs can plus minus 50%

https://sglonelyguy.org/jiajia-massage/
Old 14-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To put it bluntly again, is there any logic nowadays on how much an ML is priced? Only solely on looks? Not really, I don't find any. There will be bros who accept that uniqueness based on their price. Their own reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
If they think got enough ppl willing to pay and they are quite booked at the price then why not? Its a supply and demand market. Sad to say, we drive the demand up.
Quite a few years back, already foresee this happening...sadly the trend upwards will only continue.
For now, I try to refrain from going for $120 cat unless very chio n sexy or figure like model.

Few years ago, $100 is the norm and only Momo class deserved that $110 tag...
Now...average MLs come in n they start at $110....n there are already some asking for $120.
Still, there will be demand.

I ask you all, if marathoner Xixi comes back next round n ask for $120....will you all still patronise her?
Old 14-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
To put it bluntly, u are questioning what is the uniqueness or specialty that warrant the $120 tag especially pic/vid looks ordinary.
It depends, though I'm certain Bro SS isn't too particular about this. Besides, $120 is slowly but surely becoming the new $110.

That said, Xue Er recommend several girls in her batch yesterday, so I'm kinda intrigued to try them out soon.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
LOL, her pics do accentuate her forehead but looks quite ok in her vids. I'd rather this than having short fringe to cover. The vids for me do suggest a flatter face, not sure if because of her jawline (or nose) and she looks abit like Big S.
Is it? I still feel her vids doesn't exactly mask her large and high forehead.

I'll probably wait for a few more MRs before deciding or not whether to try her.

Old 14-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It depends, though I'm certain Bro SS isn't too particular about this. Besides, $120 is slowly but surely becoming the new $110.

That said, Xue Er recommend several girls in her batch yesterday, so I'm kinda intrigued to try them out soon.
Their services and overall looks should be quite okay. I think yu er last stint stay in same apt as xue er for awhile.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agreed! One of these days I also wanna jio her to run together..

Gonna miss her dearly once she goes back..
That said, sometimes her actions can cause guys to fall into the KC trap. I find myself very attracted to her but she is probably just overly friendly,nothing much. same rules apply, ML here to work and earn money as they have plans back home, so just enjoy with no strings attached.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quite similar experience, want to highlight her sensual touch (sends tingling down your spine), excellent HDLY, big eyes with nice lashes, nice big boobs, and willingness to please. Won't regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

Just tried this ML. Legit and good to go.

Location central, same as one of the ML I reviewed recently. Stays alone and place is clean and tidy.

Wears the same shirt on the picture, very enticing. Need to discount just a little as she is a little more ba ba than the pictures. Just a little, so do not go expecting very slim and petite girl. But she is very fair, and has nice smooth skin, with a pair of big round eyes as per picture and a nice pair of Cs with very light pinkish nips. Very huggable girl. You shouldn't reject her looks, unless you are super picky and must look exactly as per pictures type.

Conversationalist, and no awkward silence moment. Showered with me and wash me gently which got me rock hard in the showers. Occasional hug and rub in the showers too. Always smiling. Got onto the bed. Massage me in the nude, and can feel her bush here and there on my thighs and back. Massage is short and non existent as she proceeded with catbath. Nice long sensual catbath. I rejected the on all fours position and proceeded to turn over. She was polite to ask if I want BBBJ or BJ. She assured me she is very hygenic and I need not worry. Surprisingly I like this small gesture of hers. Very reassuring. Catbath me in front and presented her nice jugs for me to taste and at one point we were just sucking on each other's nips at the same time. Go figure the position. When she finally engulf me in her mouth, I want to say heavenly. She is the slow and gentle type which I quite like. Her southern region is also very accessible. Just be gentle. Eventually i succumbed in her mouth. Been a while someone can do that to me. So thumbs up to her.

Once done, she laid beside me and we just rested and talked for a while before I initiated to go wash up.

RTM yes for me.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I ask you all, if marathoner Xixi comes back next round n ask for $120....will you all still patronise her?
Why not? If she's still able to maintain her service standards and continues to be good company, I don't mind forking out a bit more to RTM her.

Old 14-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro have success with momo65 web?

Last edited by dmarked; 26-05-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Their services and overall looks should be quite okay. I think yu er last stint stay in same apt as xue er for awhile.
Should be bah. A few of them already received positive MRs here as of now.

The human vacuum cleaner is my next target.

On another note, there's a $150 ML, in case you've missed her.

Old 14-05-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Should be bah. A few of them already received positive MRs here as of now.

The human vacuum cleaner is my next target.

On another note, there's a $150 ML, in case you've missed her.
Who Human vacuum? Bbbj + Cim?

So far Angel doing great and a looker, guess all is not lost.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
That said, sometimes her actions can cause guys to fall into the KC trap. I find myself very attracted to her but she is probably just overly friendly,nothing much. same rules apply, ML here to work and earn money as they have plans back home, so just enjoy with no strings attached.
Preach!

I do love my variety, hence Angel's flirtatious and kittenish mannerisms are a good complement to XX's disposition.

Old 14-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Preach!

I do love my variety, hence Angel's flirtatious and kittenish mannerisms are a good complement to XX's disposition.
haha.. i return to Hebe/Zi Qing
Old 14-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who Human vacuum? Bbbj + Cim?

So far Angel doing great and a looker, guess all is not lost.
嘉嘉 lor..

Yeah, I do love me some Angel, but I'm kinda missing Xiao Qiu, lol..

Old 15-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
You have no qualms about her starting off at $120?

When you say she reminds you so much of Mint, is it fair to put she's the closest ML you've tried so far that resembles Mint in a lot of ways?
If Mint is back and asking $120? I am happy giving her that $120 for that session I had with her. I personally felt it is worth it. I didn't tipped her though she did extremely well as I am quite used to giving $120, usually $10 for tipping, but $120 is my max for a HJ.

It is not about $100, $110 or $120; if the ML don't do it right, even $80 also you will kpkb. So far I have always tipped an extra $10 if the ML did it right for me, so i am pretty used to $120. But if it sucks, I will pay and never be back. Sorry I am not spoiling the market. Maybe it's just typical singaporeans, who have lost the art of tipping. Why do we tipped when we go to the restaurant? Is it just only for the good service rendered? Well, it is also for the service personnel to remember you and provide you better services next round? But if the services suck, you never go back to the restaurant again. So there is a difference. I didn't go visit a ML and already wanted to start off with $120, but if she is good, I will definitely tipped.

Not sure about fairness, but I think I am pretty spot on usually when I try to describe the experience. I knew Mint since her days at Ye Fang and their debacle of running away so I think this ML really do remind me of her. Of course her voice, height etc is different. I am not saying every single bit is her. Just in general feel and trying to give a context so if you think whatever I write is what you are looking for, you can go try, if it is not, please read other MRs and move on to other ML. It is just a Commando MR so you know at least you are not going to go there totally a different person, or someone that will play you out. You are definitely getting minimally $110 worth, and if you like the overall experience or chemistry, the $120 is worth it already.

If it is good, I share it here. If it is average, I usually keep it to myself because maybe it is just me, example ZZ. If it is really bad, I will also share it. I try to be as objective as possible but every experience is also subjective
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1