The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Maybe, but on that day 3 menses leave one fully booked...
Lol. I try to expand my list of regulars but I am not a frequent flyer so it is OK. Cheers.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, u are really a 万事通 in GL, lol
We care and share in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wah can write into drama liao sis
Or even crime watch
True and very sad
Old 15-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

A Beautiful Experience

Gal: Qi Qi
Session: RTF #1
House: 1612
Boobs: A with nice pink nipples
Etc: A slim lanky girl who would grab your attention at the disco
Tip: $50

After a long time, I managed to get the first session of the day for my maiden RTF with Qi Qi.Qi Qi was in a shimmering green outfit with golden high heels. Her pedicure had grown out a bit from when I last laid eyes on her and lusted for her.

On entering the room, we hugged a bit. I noted her unwashed hair and wondered how this au natural experience would go. After minimal fondling we went into the shower. She gave me a delicate washing, as is her nature.

On the bed she started with a delightful cat bath. It was a pleasure to watch her lithe body stretched above me. When she started sucking my dick I felt energized. I could feel her lips along my shaft and the sight of her pointed tongue on my dick head was very soothing. Gentle intermittent slurpy noises made me feel as I was on a beach hearing the distant froth of the waves as they hit the shore.

After the first round of BBBJ, I asked for her saliva, but she demurely discharged into the tissue and tossed it away without a care. We then had a brief round of Frenching. It wasn’t full on Frenching, rather our tongues frolicked with each other as we traced the outlines of each other’s lips.

It was then time for round two of a very through and yet sublime sucking of my didi. When she had finished, we reversed roles. I started by placing gentle kisses on the nape of her neck all the way down to her cute pink nippled boobies. I sucked firmly on one breast and gently circled the other one. Her arm pits were alluring and I did not spare them either.

We now proceeded to the main course. Qi Qi knew what she wanted and bent her knees and spread her legs apart. I dragged her to the edge of the bed and then commenced making love to her pussy. First, I spent my time admiring her toes (admittedly her pedicure was somewhat worn out). A few laps of licking her long legs and she gently nudged my face into her pussy. The best thing about making love to this girl is that she is responsive to my ministrations. Her soft murmurings were music to my ears.

Time was made to be spent on this girl’s pussy. I was delicate and deliberate. Her hands guided me where needed, her voice goaded me when more urgency was required. If you are searching for pussy perfection do stop by here. Seeking her beautifully manicured green and silver nails stroke her stomach added to the beauty and joy of the moment. After time well spent on her girly bits, I surfaced to French her.

The loving I gave her was well rewarded. We engaged in full-on Frenching. Our tongues embraced each other with a fierce urgency. Passion was met with passion.

We then moved to simultaneous stimulation of our pleasurable parts. This was the best 69 experience I’ve ever had. Her gentle but firm sucking of my didi was so soothing. It excited me but not to the point where you fear you will cum before your time. Sucking her cunt and licking her gently undulating creamy buttocks made time stand still. As we wound down, she massaged my balls and didi. It was at that moment that my didi fell in love with her.

It was now time to fuck. As she got up to find a condom, I fondled her body. She seemed to want doggy bonking. Qi Qi spread her buttocks apart and kept one foot on the floor. Entering her in this position added to the exoticness of the moment. I entered her with slow deliberate strokes and held her firmly in control.

After some time, my darling demanded missionary love making. As she lay on the bed and spread her legs apart, I entered her. Her gasp on full penetration was music to my ears. As I build the tempo so did the urgency in her voice. I am not yandao by any measure. Neither am I in any decent shape. Her encouragement and louder screams egged me on. As her voice rose so did my hardness. When I finally came, we frenched to celebrate.

This girl knows how to make a man feel special.

She is special.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-05-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
My friends never squander money - they all done well after their tour of duty
Guess depend on who you choose as friends
painful!!
Old 16-05-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Saddest scenario is to pass all the earnings to the Donald

Then fly over to Macau and resume old trade

But so far the worst one is the bf wants all her money and properties

She refused and the guy killed her and burn her body

Anyway guy face death penalty

Rest in peace
i know who you are referring to ....She was my regular in 1606 in the past!!
Old 16-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i know who you are referring to ....She was my regular in 1606 in the past!!
she is really pretty without makeup but no boob

rest in peace
Old 16-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Rtf yiyi (1612)

Same experience as per my fr last week.

Can French, can ar, can paint (she likes being painted)

Bj very good suction with deepthroat

Fj in multiple positions

Good stereo which I like. And also ‘wet & slippery’ downstairs like SQ (ex1606, one of unfit’s fav). Girl next to our room (I think is Tina) screaming at max volume like getting raped haha.

Note: For those chiongster who need 8/10 looks or slim girls can skip, but her service won’t disappoint you.

She asked me shuang Fei with her Friend tong tong. I said will kiv first, not sure can handle that
Old 16-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Rtf yiyi (1612)

Fj in multiple positions

Good stereo which I like. And also ‘wet & slippery’ downstairs like SQ (ex1606, one of unfit’s fav). Girl next to our room (I think is Tina) screaming at max volume like getting raped haha.

Note: For those chiongster who need 8/10 looks or slim girls can skip, but her service won’t disappoint you.

She asked me shuang Fei with her Friend tong tong. I said will kiv first, not sure can handle that
Bro, thks for your FR. I have a better picture of her now
Old 16-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
she is really pretty without makeup but no boob

rest in peace
Seemed like we all have same penchant for this type of engine
Old 16-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I was at a shop the other day and the OKT remarked that all the Aunties here are a bunch of Shuai Ge. I ROFL.

I suggest this thread be changed to 'Aunties Chit Chat Corner' or 'Shuai Ges Talking' or 'Ah Pek telling story about wanting to have a 6 pack and his failed romance with a WL'.

I don't know is so interesting about an Ah Pek wanting to build a 6 pack or finding out the 20 something SYT doesn't really love him. Sensible people would be fucking pissed at having to waste their life scrolling through such idiot postings but the Aunties here seem to find it so interesting and can talk and talk. Oh you went to the gym today? Ok. Oh you decided not to eat rice? Ok. Boring as fuck shit can actually be interesting here. What's next? What underwear you like to wear?
Old 16-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

You can make your life more entertaining by playing gorli or catching spider.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Hahaha so well said!
Old 17-05-2019, 12:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
You can make your life more entertaining by playing gorli or catching spider.
Hello brother gogeylang, that Brother DPower is a botak Head, old Liao, no body shape and still machiam thought he bery handsom and charmaine. He dare to choose pretty chio bu. He need to look into mirror more than look at his watch when fucking. He needs to take pill to make his cock hard before the wl come to room. When the wl come into room, he oredi full naked and cock already hard Liao. How can it be so hard unless he pcc & watch blue film. That why he need to check in room in L1658A in advance to prepare for the fuck. Hahaha!
Old 17-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Rtf yiyi (1612)

Fj in multiple positions

Bro, please do the Shuang Fei and share the results. This is bucket list item
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-05-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Double flying should be exciting. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1