The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #916  
Old 15-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Kongyong Kongyong is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 319
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Kongyong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I was curious why u make such comment. Just Google search her ( i only know her name in Chinese) .....now i see ......LMAO
Better siam her. Lol.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #917  
Old 15-05-2019, 10:00 AM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,073
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 4
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Better siam her. Lol.
Bro,Ah Lian also has Ah Lian's beauty lah. U need to do creative visualization during bonking, haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #918  
Old 15-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Kongyong Kongyong is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 319
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Kongyong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro,Ah Lian also has Ah Lian's beauty lah. U need to do creative visualization during bonking, haha
Ah Lian not my type. May be that is why. Lol.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #919  
Old 15-05-2019, 11:35 AM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 10,105
My Reputation: Points: 10143 / Power: 20
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Because of these experiences and expertise you are widely regarded as Cummander in chief of the Geylang Army. You are truly a whorelord and must be leading a very interesting and colourful life....lol
becos me very cheeko

Tiongkok ktv must have connections to enter staff room

then you can see true faces

sometimes no luck

so grab mummy or her assistant back to fuck

me just tiko pek who loves beautiful girls
__________________
There's no better time to do it than NOW!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #920  
Old 15-05-2019, 01:40 PM
apache's Avatar
apache apache is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: chinatown
Posts: 1,712
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 48
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Chocolate looks more like Anita Mui with long hair

She has the height, long legs, which prompted me to want to bonk her and provide FR
__________________
Work hard and play hard.
Enjoy life while you can or you shall regret in your last moments.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #921  
Old 15-05-2019, 01:41 PM
apache's Avatar
apache apache is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: chinatown
Posts: 1,712
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 48
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
becos me very cheeko

Tiongkok ktv must have connections to enter staff room

then you can see true faces

sometimes no luck

so grab mummy or her assistant back to fuck

me just tiko pek who loves beautiful girls
totally agree with you, that spur of the moment, when the urge is there, and you just want some stuff as natural as possible.

I had a quickie with a chambermaid in China before. She looked like she can do it, I can sense it, so while she was making up my room, i hinted her, made the offer, and we did a quickie

That spur of the moment.
__________________
Work hard and play hard.
Enjoy life while you can or you shall regret in your last moments.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #922  
Old 15-05-2019, 03:15 PM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 10,105
My Reputation: Points: 10143 / Power: 20
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
totally agree with you, that spur of the moment, when the urge is there, and you just want some stuff as natural as possible.

I had a quickie with a chambermaid in China before. She looked like she can do it, I can sense it, so while she was making up my room, i hinted her, made the offer, and we did a quickie

That spur of the moment.
you are my true WhoreLord Sir

me tried chambermaid at ChungKing once but mission failed

very pretty but too bad
__________________
There's no better time to do it than NOW!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #923  
Old 16-05-2019, 08:23 PM
bonkerman's Avatar
bonkerman bonkerman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 89
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
bonkerman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkerman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Hey dude

Had a tongue twisting and tongue fucking session with babe Qian Duo Duo. Had her for 30 minutes for 80 bucks, we had a pretty wild frenching session in the shower room and she tongue fucked my butt hole with good penetration.

Complete the last few minutes in doggie standing. A wild bitch at heart

will RTF
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #924  
Old 18-05-2019, 02:04 PM
apojaja apojaja is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 245
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 12
apojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Qian Duo Duo 钱多多 1658a

Noticed a few positive FRs from genuine punters on this lass. Decided to try her out. Was not disappointed.

Looks 6.5/10: Plain jain looks. Young 20ish. But looks is not where the fun is at

Body 7/10: Estimate natural B boobs with eraser nipples that is slightly detached. Must have been radio-tuned alot. Hairy pussy.

Frenching 10/10: Fierce, wild and wet. Willing to exchange copious amount of saliva. Don't mind either your tongue in her mouth or hers in yours. Great frencher. Got it from 1st visit.

BBBJ 9/10: Great, wet and slurpy. Plenty of saliva and head rotations. Willing to suck for a really long time. Will position her pussy towards your head. If she notice you want to paint, she will plant her pussy on your face. Had a incredible time 69ing her

Catbath 9/10: Very wet catbath. Lick your neck, ears and uper torso thoroughly.

FJ 9/10: Any position you want, she oblige. Good rider what rides a long time too. Almost came and had to stop her :P Pussy is really warm and slippery.

Overall 10/10: Great attitude, great service with average looks. She is experienced in this trade. Been here only for 1month. I will rate her as 1 of the top service girl I had tried in recent months. Got all these on my 1st visit, will post another FR to see how her services changes after I become a regular. Hardworking, friendly girl, deserve my support and tips Will rtf.
__________________
My top 5 Cat150 girls: 英姿(1820) 双双(w12) 小云(wh06) 月亮(2062a) Selena(1654a)

In my humble opinion among the girls I tried Personally prefer service girls!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #925  
Old 18-05-2019, 02:13 PM
JuicyG JuicyG is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 110
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 4
JuicyG is a name known to allJuicyG is a name known to allJuicyG is a name known to allJuicyG is a name known to allJuicyG is a name known to allJuicyG is a name known to all
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Now ‘‘tis shop business beh pai. Got cars park outside just now. Brother DPower dun dare to check in this house bcos hor, he scare scare ppl see him. Botak Head easy to spot de. Botak Head like to go to 1658A .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #926  
Old 21-05-2019, 03:22 PM
apache's Avatar
apache apache is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: chinatown
Posts: 1,712
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 48
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Qian Duo Duo 钱多多 1658a

Noticed a few positive FRs from genuine punters on this lass. Decided to try her out. Was not disappointed.

Looks 6.5/10: Plain jain looks. Young 20ish. But looks is not where the fun is at

Body 7/10: Estimate natural B boobs with eraser nipples that is slightly detached. Must have been radio-tuned alot. Hairy pussy.

Frenching 10/10: Fierce, wild and wet. Willing to exchange copious amount of saliva. Don't mind either your tongue in her mouth or hers in yours. Great frencher. Got it from 1st visit.

BBBJ 9/10: Great, wet and slurpy. Plenty of saliva and head rotations. Willing to suck for a really long time. Will position her pussy towards your head. If she notice you want to paint, she will plant her pussy on your face. Had a incredible time 69ing her

Catbath 9/10: Very wet catbath. Lick your neck, ears and uper torso thoroughly.

FJ 9/10: Any position you want, she oblige. Good rider what rides a long time too. Almost came and had to stop her :P Pussy is really warm and slippery.

Overall 10/10: Great attitude, great service with average looks. She is experienced in this trade. Been here only for 1month. I will rate her as 1 of the top service girl I had tried in recent months. Got all these on my 1st visit, will post another FR to see how her services changes after I become a regular. Hardworking, friendly girl, deserve my support and tips Will rtf.
yes, I like it when she BBBJ me and slowly move her pussy towards me in a 69 position as I explore her abyss

now I know how I lost control and enjoyed the whole session
__________________
Work hard and play hard.
Enjoy life while you can or you shall regret in your last moments.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #927  
Old 24-05-2019, 12:48 AM
joker88's Avatar
joker88 joker88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,622
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 15
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you are my true WhoreLord Sir

me tried chambermaid at ChungKing once but mission failed

very pretty but too bad
Why fail?

Too bad wat??

I tot you are the seasoned whoremonger?
__________________
Up Queue: Nil

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #928  
Old 24-05-2019, 02:00 AM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 10,105
My Reputation: Points: 10143 / Power: 20
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Why fail?

Too bad wat??

I tot you are the seasoned whoremonger?
Me tried my best but too bad I failed
__________________
There's no better time to do it than NOW!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #929  
Old 24-05-2019, 02:03 PM
apache's Avatar
apache apache is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: chinatown
Posts: 1,712
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 48
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Me tried my best but too bad I failed
hi bro

when you are sex hungry after a few days of no sex, I dont think you will mind parting with 1500rmb in exchange for a quick fuck with the chambermaid.

for my case, she was making up my room, i can sense she can bite my bait, I threw my bait, saying how that place is boring and no mei mei for past few days, I talked to her a bit, she got interested, and I slowly worked my way with her, radar logged on target, fire flares and sparks, offered her the sum and though a bit of hesitation, eventually she bit the bait, closed the room door and did the necessary. Stripped off her pants and panty, unbuttoned her top but she said dont strip all, capped, doggie and missionery, hellfire missiles logged on abyss hole, whacked the missiles into the abyss hole, all within 5 minutes. damn wet, she covered her mouth while fucking her.

dressed up, open the door and complete mission.
__________________
Work hard and play hard.
Enjoy life while you can or you shall regret in your last moments.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #930  
Old 24-05-2019, 02:18 PM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 10,105
My Reputation: Points: 10143 / Power: 20
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
hi bro

when you are sex hungry after a few days of no sex, I dont think you will mind parting with 1500rmb in exchange for a quick fuck with the chambermaid.

for my case, she was making up my room, i can sense she can bite my bait, I threw my bait, saying how that place is boring and no mei mei for past few days, I talked to her a bit, she got interested, and I slowly worked my way with her, radar logged on target, fire flares and sparks, offered her the sum and though a bit of hesitation, eventually she bit the bait, closed the room door and did the necessary. Stripped off her pants and panty, unbuttoned her top but she said dont strip all, capped, doggie and missionery, hellfire missiles logged on abyss hole, whacked the missiles into the abyss hole, all within 5 minutes. damn wet, she covered her mouth while fucking her.

dressed up, open the door and complete mission.
even bring her go makan drinking singing but only kissing touching...no sex
__________________
There's no better time to do it than NOW!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CUTESY ~ Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 9 04-07-2011 09:08 AM
Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 18 30-06-2011 07:30 PM
NIAMI ~ Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 24 11-06-2011 10:13 PM
JAJA ~ Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 2 09-06-2011 02:50 PM
[ Lunar Princess ] Your 1 Stop Pleasure Dome lunar princess FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 66 03-08-2009 07:41 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph