The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 24-05-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Whatsapp cant be use in indonesia, by the indonesia govt
Yes bro becos maybe bcos of the riot that broke out recently.
Old 24-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2781 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Is Batam safe considering the anti-chinese sentiments in Jarkarta??

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
shuttle hor, it's free de. but stuck to timings. can email them to arrange. Almost forgot. to share.
Yes, shuttle were usually free but not applicable to all ferry terminals (if i dont remember wrong, mainly only Harbour Bay, Batam Center and Sekupang).

For my case, if i visit resort hotel, the stay were usually at least 3D2N. I called them direct, since i use Telkomsel Talkmania package (for Telkomsel sim card). They gave those who sign up the package 100 mins of 2-way Singapore,Malaysia and Australia talktime for 50k rupiah.

Emailing them is FREE tho.

Quote:
the bbq dinner, don't waste your money. the restro next door is nice
Hehehe...sometime its not the type of food that counts but the ambiance of the place where the food is ate. Some might prefer to eat in Windsor food court ,some at Wey Wey sea food restaurant , some at Kelong-style sea food restaurant etc. Most dont go out of the way to those place to eat mainly becos the food serve was out-of-the-world kind of good but more of "better-food" plus suitable ambiance.

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...been going around the respective Batam condominium office to ask around during my last trip. Looks quite a handful of developer has increase their initial selling price once after construction works progress.

Baloi Apartment used to be 248 juta...

...and their new brochure now shows 258 juta.

Citra Plaza (opposite Formosa) used to starts off at 409 juta during their launch for Tower 1 but its recent Feb 2019 launch for Tower 2 starts off at 460 juta,hehehe...and their main office no longer sells apartment in Tower 1. If anyone notice the my previous post :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13741

...they might probably saw one of the brochure saying Tower 1 is 95% sold out,hehehe...

Looking through quite a handful of Condominium office in Batam (and trying to communicate with them), i learned that Pollux Habibie apartment sale representative were the MOST aggressive. Perhaps due to one of the 4 new tower were about to launch during my last trip,hehehe...they sure build fast.

Citra Plaza's developer the Cipta Group has a new project near Batam Center too. And the price was rather...attractive.

...and another thing i learned in this trip of my Apartment sourcing is, there really is no such thing as a interest free installment in Batam.

The longer the installment, the higher the primary amount would be. It may sound like a common sense thingy, but well...a handful of these developer's uses 0% interest installment to entice customers into buying. I only found that out after comparing their price chart after reaching my hotel room.

There was one condominium launch that i was trying to look for but i couldnt find their sales booth or office in the shopping mall that i was at tho.

They were suppose to build "something" somewhere near to Nagoya Mansion and i am guessing they were now doing their ground work as of now. Price according to Rumah were around 370 juta to 380 juta. But one has to consider that this Thamrin condo will unlikely have swimming pool or gyms.

Location wise should be pretty cool since they are almost beside Nagoya Mansion,hehehe...and that price is quite affordable.

Harbour Bay Residence is another one which i am looking at too.

It is so far one of the very few condominium that has already finished building. The price isnt cheap as the size of their studio werent small (around 36 square meter) costing about 750 juta to 850 juta. The developer were still struggling to try to sell it (price didnt drop tho).

Notice some developers were able to completely sold out their units in one block even before it was built while others were still struggling to sell it even after they have already complete building after nearly half a year?

I am still thinking...Batam has about 1.5 million population today, will there be too many empty apartments down the road over the next 3 years when most apartment block finished building? I am sure given around 5 years later, i highly doubt the population would shoot up to 2 million or more. So for now, i would be thinking of just one unit. My target is 3 to 4 units tho. Hmmm...

Just compiling my findings so far.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 24-05-2019 at 04:23 PM.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 20
stiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whatsapp cant be use in indonesia, by the indonesia govt
WhatsApp messaging text no issue. Only sending of pictures & videos kena blocked.

Next : JulianLuther, igor88 (all need new post).

Wait List (< 5pts) : -

Thanks for adding. Priority will be given to those with 5 pts and above. Cheers!
Old 24-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Harbour Bay Residence is another one which i am looking at too.

It is so far one of the very few condominium that has already finished building. The price isnt cheap as the size of their studio werent small (around 36 square meter) costing about 750 juta to 850 juta. The developer were still struggling to try to sell it (price didnt drop tho).

Just compiling my findings so far.
oh yes bro, i got information for you.

This example for schema
#6-21 | Studio | 36sqm | City, Hill, (sea) View

Price Normal Rp. 888,452,000 | $S 88K Installment 36x @ 18,301,083 | $S 1,830

Cash Payment
- BF 10,000,000
- (Diskon 9%)
- Total Rp. 799,391,320 | $S 79K

DP + Installment
- BF 10,000,000
- (Diskon 7%)
- Installment 36x @ 21,971,130 | $S 2,197

Old 24-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
Where to find those place with spa jacuzzi sauna.

Like in gbw

And usually how much?
gbw you cannot find in batam de lar. LOL . Similar yes, but no food all that.

got Fame Men, Octopuss
Old 24-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
gbw you cannot find in batam de lar. LOL . Similar yes, but no food all that.

got Fame Men, Octopuss
What is gbw
Old 24-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
What is gbw
Grand Blue Wave - located in JB
Old 24-05-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Yes bro becos maybe bcos of the riot that broke out recently.
Thanks for the clarification. Gd that is back to normal,
Old 24-05-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is gbw
all malaysian ladies, no other country
Old 25-05-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh yes bro, i got information for you.

This example for schema
#6-21 | Studio | 36sqm | City, Hill, (sea) View

Price Normal Rp. 888,452,000 | $S 88K Installment 36x @ 18,301,083 | $S 1,830

Cash Payment
- BF 10,000,000
- (Diskon 9%)
- Total Rp. 799,391,320 | $S 79K

DP + Installment
- BF 10,000,000
- (Diskon 7%)
- Installment 36x @ 21,971,130 | $S 2,197
Thank you for the contributed info,very useful to me. I do have part of the info you posted but incomplete and in case you didnt know, you completed some parts of the puzzle,hehehe....

My compiled info on properties and apartment units i might wish to buy in Batam in the near future..and my road so far...

1. On Citra Plaza and Harbour Bay Residences :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11940

I cant afford Formosa residence,so i look at Citra plaza which is about 100 plus meter away,hehehe...

2. One of my ideal apartment to buy,hehehe...thats Bayerina at Harbour Bay Ferry terminal. Minimum gonna cost me around S$45k for a decent unit,hehehe...what i like about it is, all their units comes with a balcony.

Actually Formosa Residence is the most ideal but i cannot afford 2 units of it w/o a loan,hence i drop the idea (that one cost almost S$100k per studio unit,excluding hidden cost).

3. An article on why MOST foreigner still seems uninterested in Indonesia properties even after the law in Indonesia change to allow foreigners to own them.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...t#post18502224

4. Some collective info on Cipta Sky Park at Batam center area and Baloi Apartment around BCS area.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13188

5. I have something that covers Batam's apartment rental, the strata title, its fee and the hidden cost thats ON TOP of the stated selling price...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13259

6. And some read up on property scams in Batam,hehehe...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...7#post18509067

7. This one below were some extras, more like some brief information regarding buying properties and comparing it around the region. As well as understanding the Singapore side of the law for Singaporean intending to buy oversea properties.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13260

8. And some resale apartment which i am keeping tab on :

a) Queen Victoria Imperium near to Batam Center. Which is has 3 bed room, going 580 juta at 58 square meter that is ready to move in.I have pass by this place many times,hehehe...its located at a 鸟不生蛋 place. Meaning its really out of the way for many things within a its perimeter of 1km,hehehe... of course, i only look at the location briefly.

b) I am looking at Aston Hotel and Apartment about 500 meter from BCS mall too. Its the 2nd most expensive apartment unit i saw comparing it with Formosa Residence (in terms of studio unit's per square meter).

c) Harbour Bay Residence, which is at Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Pricing wise is comparable with Aston, which is 2nd most priciest.

9. Batam property outlook?

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13218

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13219

10. My big plans in Batam :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13307

11. My big plans explained further :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13339

12. Some precaution i took :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13370

13. My further understanding after stepping into their office to talk to them on May 2019.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13823

Notice that from all the posts i have made, my eyes were mostly set on the Nagoya/Penuin/Baloi area of apartments rather than Batam Center area (15 to 20 mins drive apart),hehehe...a few friends asked me who so?

I ask them back, would you wish to live near a place where there will be constant protest and a possibly riot in the near future? Or perhaps even a possibility of a terrorist attack? At the least, i have heard of no less than 5 protesting demonstration at Batam center over my 5 years in Batam and a rumored of a possible upcoming terrorist attack on tourism (i am sure senior bros following this thread would remember that one,hehehe..).

A bit of a sidenote here, Riots, Protest,Political instability were mostly predictable, example most riots/protest usually happens during Ramadan, Election period, Labour Day, National day etc. If commoners like me can see that, i am sure terrorist would be able to do so, same goes for the relevant Indonesian authorities too.

All in all, if i could afford NOT to stay near Batam Center area, i would try not to (note, i am not saying i wont buy any units there in the near future,what i am saying is i am just unlikely to physically STAY around the area). The only advantage i see in Batam center other than the lower pricing on apartment/s were the Singapore Consulate being situated there,hehehe... i almost forgot, there seems to be many more developers building Condo apartments there at Batam center area than in Nagoya area, and likelihood of a much bigger clusters of apartment blocks would be there in that area.

One more thing, standing as a single one-person tourist perspective, the people i feared most in Batam were their authorities, eg Police ,immigration officers,army officials or the likes.

What i share were base on my experience/findings, my perspective...my point of view. I do not represent any organisation,any public bodies, companies or any group/s which includes my very own few group of friends whenever i share.

Enjoy reading, thats for those who are interested.

Next upcoming, as mentioned above and looking from one single tourist perspective, i will be looking into insurance that covers me as a tourist in Batam,hehehe...yes, it has to be on a long term, likelihood to look into those 1 year or longer insurance.

I believe most would not buy travel insurance when they are travelling to Batam for a short stay but what if, its staying in Batam for 29 days a month? I will also looking at travelling SLOWLY (not on a plane) to other parts of indonesia on a much later time too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-05-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Most of the "people nearby "girls photos u see in wechat are fake, behind these beautiful girls r the okts. There r also fake mummies, they r actually male okt. Everything they will say yes and ok and then they will bring different girls to u. These okts will also wechat u a long list of photos for u to choose, all beautiful girls but they will sent u different girls.
Howevert I ever video call with one of the cewek and she is real, however not interested to call for ST because her actual look from the video call differs from her photo quite substantially...which was very much below average.

But I believe what you mentioned above is true as these could be their tactics to market out their girls to tamu
Old 25-05-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As usual, its calm. few of my friends went to kings massage and all of the gals bring hp to hotel room.
From what the cewek told me that the ban of handphone to tamu room has not been lifted and those are the ones who silently bring hp..

Mereka sebunyi aja, kalo kena tangkap, akan dihukum..jangan main main

Now the massage cewek every time has to so call mark attendance (something like punch card ) when they go to tamu room and also when they return back to level 4. King massage management want to monitor the cewek massage time so that they cannot bluff.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Is Batam safe considering the anti-chinese sentiments in Jarkarta??
During the 1998 anti-chinese riots, most parts of indonesia were affected especially jakarta/surabaya except bali and riau achipelago including batam, bintan ,etc

Batam economy is way better than other parts of indonesia and offers one of the highest paying salary among other indonesian cities. The people of batam appreciate the spore/msia/indon chinese for bringing economy developement to the city...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1