The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Runningphone3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
This chuckle me a little. Well.... if the $$$ is right, why not. Just ask them. When some can provide SM service, I bet serving couple is nothing to them.
Any bros tried SM services before? Thinking of giving it a shot.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Runningphone3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros try SM services before? Thinking of giving it a shot
Old 26-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma168 View Post
Was missing this cute and lovely masseuse, Zi Chen when she went back to her hometown. She was one of my regulars to visit whenever my body is aching for a good massage and whenever I am horny, kekeke. She was very popular and a HOTTIE back then.
Er, dude .. why are you writing a FR? Look at your number of posts and points, and you have an 'A' at your nick. "A" means Advertiser.

I think you have done her more harm than good. Because yours is not a FR, it's an advertisement!

All of your glowing descriptions are therefore only exaggerated marketing speak. All the words are only to promote and deceive people to visiting her.

Sorry, I for will never visit her now.

Oh btw, I think you forgot to add the phrases, "the best I ever had" and "please be gentle with her" lol.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Can understand the need to advert.

Overdoing it breeds contempt.

This couple of days is Angel, who next?
Yo bro, it will always be like this. Discussions will always revolve around the flavor of the week. Even when we have our kopi sessions with our mates - could be the championship run in the EPL, or PAP and their endless cpf revisions, or about that night at Zouk, etc, etc.

So until another exciting ML comes along, I'm afraid it'll be her for a while longer. lol
Old 26-05-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha story telling ML again..
Lots humanitarians in this thread. Feed the world.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Has Xixi left our shores?
She has removed her content on her wechat account liao...
Old 26-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing bro.
This kind of advert puts people off - me included.

Say no to Hard-selling tactics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yo bro, it will always be like this. Discussions will always revolve around the flavor of the week. Even when we have our kopi sessions with our mates - could be the championship run in the EPL, or PAP and their endless cpf revisions, or about that night at Zouk, etc, etc.

So until another exciting ML comes along, I'm afraid it'll be her for a while longer. lol

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 26-05-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/manni-massage/

Was very tired after a run today and decided to go for a ML today.

She had just landed yesterday. So is fresh as first time in Sg. New and very green but she spent a day learning the trade from her housemate.

I feel she looks a bit younger in person than the pictures. Body not slim but not meaty either. Just about right. I find her more gnd than a stunner overall. Maybe with make up she can look fantastic. There is tattoo over her left shoulder.

Boobs was good. Not saggy but 80% firm type. Good feel with nice nips.

Towels were all new, still in wrap and she was busy unwrapping them. Room is clean and cosy. Bathroom is outside.

Showered together with breast rub front and back. Quite sensual although she was a bit shy.

Massage was just nice for someone inexperience as she work through my body. But sensual was not there before flip over. I thought she will be at least good with it coming out from the shower but was non existent.

Then begin kissing my nips and work through my torso to bbbj. Bbbj was not deep but Long and shallow. Still green ba.

Then after a Long while she got tired and decide to hj till I cum. Sensual and playability for a start is lacking.

She didn’t touch my button so took a while to unload. Massage again after the off loading and showered together before changing and left.

She breaks the ice easily and I feel she has the attitude to want to do well. Perhaps will return again after she has service enough brothers here and gained enough experience. Time being go back to FL.

Hailed from FuZhou and A GND, I had my fill, your call now!
Menu is cap bj but u get bbbj ?
Old 26-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, just wanted to ask how you you all ask for painting in Chinese? Always wanted to do it but don’t know what’s the term in Chinese haha
Old 26-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
No leh I still see her at MAC ritchie running trail this morning
Old 26-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
No leh I still see her at MAC ritchie running trail this morning
what time you see her?
Old 26-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look like her client svc not so good. complain abt gastric pain so that she can get some rest. she shd take her meal and plan her slot.
My point lol.

Nvm, next please.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

For sure, but we could do without repeated anecdotes about her working so hard, not having enough time to eat, urging Bros to get her food, etc.

Take for example Ai La. You don't see people keeping on portraying "sob stories" about her taking so many customers in daily and not having time to rest and eat.

If Angel wants to 拼命挣钱, then she should know the consequences of putting the long hours in without rest. We shouldn't feel sorry for her, IMO.

My 2¢.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She has a marathon coming up soon..

If you want to book her before her last working day, do it fast lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
lol. u sabo her ..her phone going burst
haha won't la... I'm sure many bro who read will know i typo. ML where got do AJ de xD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1