The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Where u get that amount ? You make 1300 per month ? That’s the half the price of my sport rims. Sore loser hahaha!!!
So your pay is $2600 ah, no Brian admit ur self hahahahha

Want I give you $50 for maid to bbbj you hahahaha
Old 18-06-2019, 08:20 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Big liar KnuckleDuster see what the maid reply? From my agent hahahaha

Ooooh yeah , I guess the only woman who allow u to enter her Pussy for free is your Mother hahaahahaha!!! Suck it up loser
Old 18-06-2019, 08:21 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
So your pay is $2600 ah, no Brian admit ur self hahahahha

Want I give you $50 for maid to bbbj you hahahaha

I pay u bangla rates to wash my car idiot . Loser loser
Old 18-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ooooh yeah , I guess the only woman who allow u to enter her Pussy for free is your Mother hahaahahaha!!! Suck it up loser
No need to argue lah, prove is prove, go ahead say all those nasty word. Hahahaha

No money next time ask me I may give you $50 for bbbj at petain hahahahaha
Old 18-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I pay u bangla rates to wash my car idiot . Loser loser
Hahahaha, no money ask for my help I will give you $50 for bbbj
Old 18-06-2019, 08:28 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Hahahaha, no money ask for my help I will give you $50 for bbbj

U are like a clown to me here a fat one . That’s what the maids thinking also about you when u pay them. Stupid fatso clown hah
Old 18-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
U are like a clown to me here a fat one . That’s what the maids thinking also about you when u pay them. Stupid fatso clown hah
Hahahaha, you say ah, like what you say FOC ah. Who believe you now I have prove. Give me ur account I transfer $50 for you to bbbj hahahaha
Old 18-06-2019, 08:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Hahahaha, you say ah, like what you say FOC ah. Who believe you now I have prove. Give me ur account I transfer $50 for you to bbbj hahahaha

Oh yeah she told me not because of 100 she won’t even want to meet u, because u are ugly and fat stink with bo and ugly. Forget to tell u she offer her anal for me to bang too. You paid 100 u didn’t get? Ask her why double standard lol
Old 18-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
Who pays 100 to screw that pig? U are disgusting man!!!! I
Why say I? So you are a pig

Wow KnuckleDuster many clone ah I can smell you
Old 18-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Deleted post
Old 18-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Still have some more KnuckleDuster, you are a loser leh, you are disgusting and a disgrace to your family surname.
No use, Say you are so great earn $2600 only want to act big hahahaha young stupid no brain earn more money lah hahahaha

Last edited by hayhay; 18-06-2019 at 09:14 PM.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh yeah she told me not because of 100 she won’t even want to meet u, because u are ugly and fat stink with bo and ugly. Forget to tell u she offer her anal for me to bang too. You paid 100 u didn’t get? Ask her why double standard lol
Young boy. Boy, go study and earn more money lah hahahaha
Old 18-06-2019, 09:20 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Guys... Keep cool n peace ya... Saw this thread turning into a warzone becos of who having FOC sex with maids .
Think TS started this thread years ago was to share ya.
Actually the threadstarter has started of FOC with maids. Recently just these idiots started to spoil market by paying them untill they become fls. Pathetic lol
Old 18-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually the threadstarter has started of FOC with maids. Recently just these idiots started to spoil market by paying them untill they become fls. Pathetic lol
So you no money ah, I give you lah $50 like I fuck the maid I also give $50
Hahahahaha
Old 18-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Thanks bro Crypster for the contact.

Did bbbj at staircase . Cim . Was awesome. Paid her 50 n left a happy man. Nice attitude girl.
Didn't do anything. All up to you

Up my points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1