The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Cool it guys.....can someone post some sexy maid pics to salvage this thread...that should do the trick. Some people just look down on others and we cannot change that. Live and let live!!!
Old 18-06-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This thread became a arguing thread. Who has the last laugh? The maid. Bros fighting with Bro... Why like that. People like to talk big let it be loh, no matter where you be there bound to has people like this. Ka ki Kong Ka ki song.
Old 19-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Cool it guys.....can someone post some sexy maid pics to salvage this thread...that should do the trick. Some people just look down on others and we cannot change that. Live and let live!!!
Come I post my ex maid fb. Went back and came back but knn... She forget me liao. This 1 good fuck, super wet and horny.
Old 19-06-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
Come I post my ex maid fb. Went back and came back but knn... She forget me liao. This 1 good fuck, super wet and horny.
Why she forget you Bro lawrence78?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Why she forget you Bro lawrence78?
When shes in Philippines we still got apps. Then she came SG we still apps but I didn't meet her. Then she stop messaging me, 1 day I call her. She ask who am I, sad sia. I suspect she got bf liao
Old 19-06-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When shes in Philippines we still got apps. Then she came SG we still apps but I didn't meet her. Then she stop messaging me, 1 day I call her. She ask who am I, sad sia. I suspect she got bf liao
Don't sad Bro lawrence78, can still try again as long as she never block you. Unless, of course her boyfriend treats her very good or she go all out become part-time FL; else, being Pinoy, she would prefer a man who will take care of her needs. Hope I am correct?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-06-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread became a arguing thread. Who has the last laugh? The maid. Bros fighting with Bro... Why like that. People like to talk big let it be loh, no matter where you be there bound to has people like this. Ka ki Kong Ka ki song.
Ya lah, but you see his post everyone asking something surely Kenna fuck by him. Want boost yourself can do it, not like his way scolding everyone here.

Say other people maid fat and ugly. Than his one is the best
Old 19-06-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly now this thread has become like a thread for quarrel

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Any west area maid for bbbj ? Can Share thanks in advance
Old 19-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

go tik tok app, catch many maids there
Old 19-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
go tik tok app, catch many maids there
Want for bbbj cimnwilling tonpay
Old 19-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

The problem with these ppl are their Ego... always quarreling. Bros can teach me the easiest way to post pic?
Old 19-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

1 generous uncle

Old 19-06-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
1 generous uncle

Fishing trip?
Old 19-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Any west area maid for bbbj ? Can Share thanks in advance
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1