The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
sms96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatford View Post
Who is the dumb ass? Please share
Must be someone related to food or poison
Old 29-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're most welcome, both bros ...it's sad tat all the "goody" and can we call "decent" guys and gals are so shy and afraid to meet up with each other in real life prolly cos they r afraid tat their real identity will be exposed in this forum ...the fear is like it's a tiger trying to eat them up ..haha..but it's sad tat they do not know how to make use of the opportunity presented to them once in a lifetime and let it pass to eternity....when they could hv benefited something out of the chance meeting...remember the proverb "strike while the iron is hot" for when it turns cold nothing is left for you...but for the nottier and braver ones, it is not a problem for them to meet you anywhere ...but these are very few and rare
Stupiest comments of the day ...

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 29-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit2023 View Post
In real life, best not to meet from cyber. We read about all the scams and deceits.

I also learned never to trust what was written on the forum.

Best to stay low profile.
Best comments of the day ....

Big Huat Arh !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 29-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

This is the evil cat .... !!!
Beware !!

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 29-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 10
JiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to behold

Bro

I suffered from multiple medical condition. Taking medication few times a day. Thus lazy to login

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
.......the JiBye Scammer also MIA ...
Old 29-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiBye View Post
Bro

I suffered from multiple medical condition. Taking medication few times a day. Thus lazy to login

Aiyo ... the Jibye scammer is Justin Bieber lah ... not you ...

My good friend , hoseh bo ... ?

Big Huat Arh !!

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 29-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Read Boss siggy ...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 29-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 10
JiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to behold

Chin ho seh ar!

Big Huat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Aiyo ... the Jibye scammer is Justin Bieber lah ... not you ...

My good friend , hoseh bo ... ?

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 29-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
ZaBell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are really wonderful S.D. here.
And I had a great time.

_

_
Old 30-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Really learned many things in sbf.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=724176&page=3

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 30-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11410 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Really learned many things in sbf.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=724176&page=3
Favor returned........
Old 30-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
do u go some place frequently? Some pp maybe daily sit at kopitiam drink beer or kopi. Some maybe often go certain places to eat. Some maybe often go certain pub or disco party. Some maybe go certain places to walk or sit there look see.

SBF is like one of those above mentioned. To me, everyone who posted in the forum are like pp who go party.

Long ago maybe i am one of those who roam around the party trying to hook up with girls in forum for ONS. But there are days i just sit or stand at one spot drinking listening to the beat, looking at pp just like reading others posting.

Some days certain pp who brush by me or they sit stand near me or we ever hold our drinks cheers b4 or i ever noticed them b4 having an impression in my mind maybe the way they look or dance or flirt with others or someone trying to sell flowers or food or pills or intro girls to you no longer appear in the party? That spot become empty...... Then maybe another one will fill that spot. Feels just like that. Sometimes u just happened to recalled that missing one n wonder why they nv show up at the party anymore.

Then you will also see some guy or girls go party together machiam like those who form gang group or kakis club etc.

Inside the party sometimes also see others get into a fight. Some fight over their dance or drink spot some fight over girls some fight over why u diao me? Kua simi? 5555 some simply think its their turf for some reasons trying to squeeze another out of the party.

Some in the party like to be limelight or superstar of the night for their personal agenda. Some just wana win... Want have face in the party.

Then got some who behind talk another guy he met at the party during smoke breaks about the party stuff the pp etc.

Cuz its a party with lots of pp every night in n out. Pp come n go n we do not know what they really are or do. Even if sit down drinking together tcss also may not know them in real cuz everyone lives their own life in their own ways.

SBF is not just a plainly a forum. Its life...
Yes I feel the same way too. SBF is a virtual pub.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Yes I feel the same way too. SBF is a virtual pub.
Up 13 Big Huat Arh !

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 06-07-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6121 / Power: 14
Furby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone receive similar PM from certain clone accts ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatosalad
Hi I have another nick with 6 points, can I up you and you up me back to my nick tomatosalad

2nd round list - hamsapkwai,everlasty,222nge,TwinTowers ,seebeysong, cloudy80, Passerbyer, nixjrr, 69sex,Linkus, unfit, tai_zi21, danny888, powerman881, HavannaSlicks, hungten,Grey82, Apollo, Owen10, vampiredevil, sanuuk, esssinine
Old 06-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10477 / Power: 18
Supervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furby85 View Post
Anyone receive similar PM from certain clone accts ?
I received from this clone too

2nd re-up = hamsapkwai, esssinine, szczesny,Linkus, arse-nal, Tai_zi21, ejectjoy, TwinTowers, loneyheart, SG10, hungten, 69sex, Surescore, solopop, powerman881, owen10, bigbirdbird, Gladboy, madog, owl888, botakhead, 222nge, SimplyUnperfect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1