The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #961  
Old 15-06-2019, 04:49 AM
baotohk baotohk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,514
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I m better sure he test drove already - probably not slippery enough for him so bro baotohk change to ML scene lol
maybe it is mid life crisis. I am looking for challenges and the harder it is to fuck the WL , the more i want to pursue.
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #962  
Old 22-06-2019, 04:03 PM
bonkerman's Avatar
bonkerman bonkerman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 89
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
bonkerman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkerman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Hey dude,

i always thought it is ok to call babes from other houses, yeah?

i have tried a couple of cat 80 babes in this house, outcall from other houses.

I have always felt that Qian duo duo from this house is a damn good deal for a 30min fuck for 80 bucks. there are a few occasions I would up the stake and go for a 60 minutes, though it hurt my wallet, but what the heck, just do it.

good service Yue Hao, pretty Yeu Liang, the seductress chocolate, a pretty good selection
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #963  
Old 22-06-2019, 04:49 PM
apojaja apojaja is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 269
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
apojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

i always thought it is ok to call babes from other houses, yeah?

i have tried a couple of cat 80 babes in this house, outcall from other houses.

I have always felt that Qian duo duo from this house is a damn good deal for a 30min fuck for 80 bucks. there are a few occasions I would up the stake and go for a 60 minutes, though it hurt my wallet, but what the heck, just do it.

good service Yue Hao, pretty Yeu Liang, the seductress chocolate, a pretty good selection
Ya, QDD is not much of a looker, but service wise suits me very well I always take her for 60mins to get the full range of service.
__________________
Service orientated girls that offered me a combination of AR, frenching, catbath and allowed painting to varying degree of satisfaction

英姿(1820) 双双(wh12) 小云(wh06) 月亮(2062a) 冰冰(wh17) SK(wh06) 依依(wh12) 百合(wh06) Selena(1654a)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #964  
Old 23-06-2019, 01:11 PM
apache's Avatar
apache apache is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: chinatown
Posts: 1,712
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 48
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Ya, QDD is not much of a looker, but service wise suits me very well I always take her for 60mins to get the full range of service.
agree, I prefer to have her for 60 minutes. 30 minutes is too rush for an ageing me, unless I am rushing for time.
__________________
Work hard and play hard.
Enjoy life while you can or you shall regret in your last moments.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #965  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:31 PM
apache's Avatar
apache apache is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: chinatown
Posts: 1,712
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 48
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Qian duo duo is going to cut card this wednesday and balik kampong. Better try her fast

Had my firing mission with her
__________________
Work hard and play hard.
Enjoy life while you can or you shall regret in your last moments.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #966  
Old 01-07-2019, 07:26 PM
apojaja apojaja is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 269
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
apojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Qian duo duo is going to cut card this wednesday and balik kampong. Better try her fast

Had my firing mission with her
Will miss her. Thanks for the heads up, will go for a farewell bonk.
__________________
Service orientated girls that offered me a combination of AR, frenching, catbath and allowed painting to varying degree of satisfaction

英姿(1820) 双双(wh12) 小云(wh06) 月亮(2062a) 冰冰(wh17) SK(wh06) 依依(wh12) 百合(wh06) Selena(1654a)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #967  
Old 01-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Garfoo Garfoo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 504
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 9
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Qian duo duo is going to cut card this wednesday and balik kampong. Better try her fast

Had my firing mission with her
So, the house will be without any house gals?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #968  
Old 02-07-2019, 10:23 AM
akan88 akan88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 415
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 14
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Qian duo duo is going to cut card this wednesday and balik kampong. Better try her fast

Had my firing mission with her
So fast? 😳 Just try her 1st time last weekend.
If not wrong been here less than 3 month.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #969  
Old 02-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Machine85 Machine85 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 9
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Machine85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

FR Qian Duo Duo - 1658a

Late FR as this was a few weeks ago.

I wasn’t expecting if I would like her or not because people have different opinions and tastes. Well what do you know, she is to my liking. I find her cute. She came smiling into the room, up went my cock as she and I undressed.

Entered the shower and she washed my body then my cock. She then turned her back towards me and started rubbing her butt against my cock round and round.
Then I grab her tits from behind while she is rubbing against me. She would then use her tits to rub all over my soapy body.

BBBJ - Proceeded to the bed and gave me a good BBBJ. She would then put her pussy towards me as I caressed her body all over. Didn’t lick her pussy but was tempting too.

AR - She asked me to go on fours and lower my head to the pillow, lower my back and stick my ass up and legs wide open. She started licking my lower back and top and side of the inner ass and flicked my asshole. She then proceeded to lay down on her back and suck my balls.

FJ - Capped me and went into cowgirl, then I sat up and went into lotus. Caressed her all over body and licking her tits then frenching her. She let out a loud moan. Went back into cowgirl and changed into missionary with my legs straight lying down on her. She closed her legs tightly around my waist as I pumped her.

Changed position with me kneeling and lifting up her legs up and wide open and me holding her ankles. I started to lick all over both her feet. She was smiling but couldn’t take it no more so I had to stop. Went back licking her tits while my cock was still in her pussy.

Varied into another missionary with me kneeling and her legs closed as I was pumping into her.

Doggy next and then standing doggie from the edge of the bed as I pounded her as she let out loud moans, I finished off and surrendered my sperm.

After that had small talk before leavin as no time left.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #970  
Old 02-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Dignified69 Dignified69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 536
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 2
Dignified69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
FR Qian Duo Duo - 1658a

Late FR as this was a few weeks ago.

I wasn’t expecting if I would like her or not because people have different opinions and tastes. Well what do you know, she is to my liking. I find her cute. She came smiling into the room, up went my cock as she and I undressed.

Entered the shower and she washed my body then my cock. She then turned her back towards me and started rubbing her butt against my cock round and round.
Then I grab her tits from behind while she is rubbing against me. She would then use her tits to rub all over my soapy body.

BBBJ - Proceeded to the bed and gave me a good BBBJ. She would then put her pussy towards me as I caressed her body all over. Didn’t lick her pussy but was tempting too.

AR - She asked me to go on fours and lower my head to the pillow, lower my back and stick my ass up and legs wide open. She started licking my lower back and top and side of the inner ass and flicked my asshole. She then proceeded to lay down on her back and suck my balls.

FJ - Capped me and went into cowgirl, then I sat up and went into lotus. Caressed her all over body and licking her tits then frenching her. She let out a loud moan. Went back into cowgirl and changed into missionary with my legs straight lying down on her. She closed her legs tightly around my waist as I pumped her.

Changed position with me kneeling and lifting up her legs up and wide open and me holding her ankles. I started to lick all over both her feet. She was smiling but couldn’t take it no more so I had to stop. Went back licking her tits while my cock was still in her pussy.

Varied into another missionary with me kneeling and her legs closed as I was pumping into her.

Doggy next and then standing doggie from the edge of the bed as I pounded her as she let out loud moans, I finished off and surrendered my sperm.

After that had small talk before leavin as no time left.

Nice description particularly ‘surrendered my sperm’. Seems you have a bit of a foot fetish, I understand
__________________
I am grateful to Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 For Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, For Deep, Passionate, Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805- 2016. For Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014 For Your Golden Pedicure), and everyone else who showered the Captain with Love & Affection
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #971  
Old 02-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Machine85 Machine85 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 9
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Machine85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Nice description particularly ‘surrendered my sperm’. Seems you have a bit of a foot fetish, I understand
If the feet looks good I will lick it.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #972  
Old 02-07-2019, 01:14 PM
apache's Avatar
apache apache is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: chinatown
Posts: 1,712
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 48
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Will miss her. Thanks for the heads up, will go for a farewell bonk.
She ask me to go try her for the last bonk.

I will try something fetish with her
__________________
Work hard and play hard.
Enjoy life while you can or you shall regret in your last moments.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #973  
Old 02-07-2019, 01:37 PM
apojaja apojaja is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 269
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
apojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samsterapojaja is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
She ask me to go try her for the last bonk.

I will try something fetish with her
Try to convince her to stay abit longer la. I will try to psycho her too. With her service and attitude she surely can build up a strong regular base one. She just suay to be put at 1658a where walk in customers really lesser then other houses....
__________________
Service orientated girls that offered me a combination of AR, frenching, catbath and allowed painting to varying degree of satisfaction

英姿(1820) 双双(wh12) 小云(wh06) 月亮(2062a) 冰冰(wh17) SK(wh06) 依依(wh12) 百合(wh06) Selena(1654a)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #974  
Old 02-07-2019, 02:15 PM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 9,908
My Reputation: Points: 10143 / Power: 20
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
She ask me to go try her for the last bonk.

I will try something fetish with her
pls tell her that her tuna so yummy pls dont go
__________________
There's no better time to do it than NOW!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #975  
Old 03-07-2019, 02:03 AM
baotohk baotohk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,514
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
pls tell her that her tuna so yummy pls dont go
She complained everyone asking about tuna that why she is leaving.
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CUTESY ~ Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 9 04-07-2011 09:08 AM
Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 18 30-06-2011 07:30 PM
NIAMI ~ Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 24 11-06-2011 10:13 PM
JAJA ~ Pleasure Dome @ Nusa Bestari (Escorts Pics available) PleasureDome The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 2 09-06-2011 02:50 PM
[ Lunar Princess ] Your 1 Stop Pleasure Dome lunar princess FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 66 03-08-2009 07:41 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph