The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rockermock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscioussin View Post
Tried one of the spas at Jalan Kayu, was not bad.

As my body was really aching from work I went for the 2 hour package.

Receptionist was a guy, but should be the manager only. Forgot to ask if can select ML so they just randomly gave me one viet auntie.

I immediately asked if can switch to a thai ML, then came one tall lady with a nice big chest.

Massage was great, proper strength, really focused on the knots and know her way around. Then came the lower body portion and she slowly removed my massage shorts. Slowly the fingers went in between my legs and up my crack and her fingers really know how to make a man stand. Caress until damn shiok like HLDY kind. Asked me to turn over and I slowly open my legs so she got more space to play. Then popped GQ and immediately started stroking me good, the tongue auto go to my nipples damn shiok! Free auto-roaming as well and her big tits were damn shiok to squeeze. After shoot finish she helped to clean up and continued the massage till time up, still got crack back all.

Face: 8/10 Pretty thai lady, nice smile
Body: 6/10 Boobs very big but the behind a bit flat,very tall also
Massage: 9/10 Barely told her where to press and she already know, stretch me around and loosened up everything!
HJ: 7/10 quite good and auto tongue but other than auto-roaming (inside also) not much

Damage was $50 after entry fee.

Willing to exchange contact for other MP/ML in kovan/sengkang/hougang area, PM me
Can pm contact of the spa???? Appreciate it
Old 04-07-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayss View Post
I went after lunch.. Went twice after midnight but don't see N*** around
Those who want to try N***, you are in luck ! she's on duty tonight...till "late" ,

don't miss !

She really SYT but some was told her attitude not very good....maybe don't like night shift
Old 06-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
FuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of light

Heard that A**a from Punggol Spa is in Sengkang area. Anyone knows?
Old 06-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
FuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of lightFuSiOn-X is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven300 View Post
Looking for Winnie as well please pm me. Thanks!
She went back home. Yet to return.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Superspy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy13 View Post
For those who like local brown sugars, I been going to this place between Serangoon and Kovan mrt. Have malaysian And taiwan chinese. Nice cozy place. Reception very helpful to make arrangements
Can share contact bro?
Old 06-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Receptionist was a guy, but should be the manager only. Forgot to ask if can select ML so they just randomly gave me one viet auntie.

I immediately asked if can switch to a thai ML, then came one tall lady with a nice big chest.

Massage was great, proper strength, really focused on the knots and know her way around. Then came the lower body portion and she slowly removed my massage shorts. Slowly the fingers went in between my legs and up my crack and her fingers really know how to make a man stand. Caress until damn shiok like HLDY kind. Asked me to turn over and I slowly open my legs so she got more space to play. Then popped GQ and immediately started stroking me good, the tongue auto go to my nipples damn shiok! Free auto-roaming as well and her big tits were damn shiok to squeeze. After shoot finish she helped to clean up and continued the massage till time up, still got crack back all.

Massage: 9/10 Barely told her where to press and she already know, stretch me around and loosened up everything!
HJ: 7/10 quite good and auto tongue but other than auto-roaming (inside also) not much

Willing to exchange contact for other MP/ML in kovan/sengkang/hougang area, PM me

Can have some hint of the Spa? I went last week but dont know which 1 to choose cause there are 2 spa open till late. Maybe can give first letter or some hint that would help
Old 07-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had not been to this particular shopping centre near Kovan for some time, but during a recent visit, I found a new addition which turned out surprisingly good.

The girl was a Thai, probably in her mid 30s. Slightly petite but with a really nice pair of tits with perfectly shaped raisins. Unlike other places, this lady could actually do a pretty good massage, with the right amount of strength and even stretching my aching muscles. Opted for BM, and she took it nice and slow. Finished off with a titjob in between her massive pair. Now I've got a reason to come back to this place again.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 6
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeano View Post
Had not been to this particular shopping centre near Kovan for some time, but during a recent visit, I found a new addition which turned out surprisingly good.

The girl was a Thai, probably in her mid 30s. Slightly petite but with a really nice pair of tits with perfectly shaped raisins. Unlike other places, this lady could actually do a pretty good massage, with the right amount of strength and even stretching my aching muscles. Opted for BM, and she took it nice and slow. Finished off with a titjob in between her massive pair. Now I've got a reason to come back to this place again.
hi bro can share thanks.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
llzz18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeano View Post

Bro, can share location and contact? Just upped you. Thanks!
Old 07-07-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share the place and name of massuer? TIA
Old 08-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 13
damonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bro please provide ctc

Quote:

Old 09-07-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
llzz18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact and location? Just upped you.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

SK, Punggol all new states Young couples. Wife CNN is very strong ( better than local WIFI network). HG alot of MP.Happy hunting
Old 09-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Went back to one of the massage outlet in Midtown. Standard entry fee. Assigned to a ML (not syt). Not much of teasing but massage was ok. At the end of massage, try to massage my inner thigh and purposely put a little more oil then suddenly tapped on my leg, popping the gq. Told her my budget is tight and she is willing to go lower. Took a shower when all is done and paid slightly than market rate.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just added a ML from Michat... Her name is CxCx... Told me she work at USSC...from the photo, her boobs are big... Anyone tried her before as I still yet to find time to go over...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread