The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
FR on ML advertised here

Ytd wrote a FR on below advertised ML but got deleted.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=745599

Was FUCKING angry so I decide open the thread on my own.

I m a regular of this shop and I can really confidently to tell you I fuck at least 80% of the girl from this shop. Whenever there is new girl posted in their wechat and not bad looking, I will surely go and fuck her. And this girl. I visit her some time back, she knew I am the regular.

Below is the deleted FR:

Her looks and body is above average (In this shop)

BUT

Her attitude is below average (In this shop).

I m not easier cum type, so when I fuck her slightly longer, I can start to feel her rejection thru body language.

e.g., start to feel her leg become very heavy, not welling to open wide. Or must spend more strength to hold her leg in my favor position etc.

I would say, me , as a regular in shop, she also give me face color like that. Image you are new customer, her attitude will just become worse.

Good only if you won't last long.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on ML advertised here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post

I m a regular of this shop and I can really confidently to tell you I fuck at least 80% of the girl from this shop. Whenever there is new girl posted in their wechat and not bad looking, I will surely go and fuck her. And this girl. I visit her some time back, she knew I am the regular.

Below is the deleted FR:

Her looks and body is above average (In this shop)

BUT

Her attitude is below average (In this shop).

I m not easier cum type, so when I fuck her slightly longer, I can start to feel her rejection thru body language.

e.g., start to feel her leg become very heavy, not welling to open wide. Or must spend more strength to hold her leg in my favor position etc.

I would say, me , as a regular in shop, she also give me face color like that. Image you are new customer, her attitude will just become worse.

Good only if you won't last long.
This shop advertising here! Don’t think MOD will delete your report.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 11-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Thanks for your feedback bro,

I had this ml at her previous joint and had a good time.

I guess this change of attitude is just a matter of time - she knows she is popular so why go the extra mile? No need to expend all energy and still collect the same extra.
Old 11-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Stop going to those joint open by them. All charge higher then average price from the norm market rate and give lousy services. U can get better gals with good fig and look with better attitude in GL at cheaper place then them.
Old 11-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Told you all liao.. commercial feel. That’s why never rtf.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
Thanks for your feedback bro,

I had this ml at her previous joint and had a good time.

I guess this change of attitude is just a matter of time - she knows she is popular so why go the extra mile? No need to expend all energy and still collect the same extra.
I had her twice one at old joint one at new.

Both similar bro.

You so lucky.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I had her twice one at old joint one at new.

Both similar bro.

You so lucky.
i believe she selects based on her own preferences. some other bros have similar exp. now no more i guess.

sometimes its a hit sometimes its a miss. i had my fair share of misses from other places also. enjoy while it last.

hope you will eventually find a ml that serves regulars well.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Go geylang like better these days
Old 11-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i believe she selects based on her own preferences. some other bros have similar exp. now no more i guess.

sometimes its a hit sometimes its a miss. i had my fair share of misses from other places also. enjoy while it last.

Agreed with you bro. Thats why am sticking to my current one, still getting treated the best.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Agreed with you bro. Thats why am sticking to my current one, still getting treated the best.
Bro you are inviting me to ask you the inevitable question haha - pm me please yours.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Only tried her few times at her old joint when her sister was there.
Stopped seeing her early this year liao.
I mean i look for fun like every one does and I dun expect gf much cos all are whores wat.
But she abit boring to me la not much excitement like many bros say here commercial feel.
Old 13-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Below is the deleted FR:
Your FR got deleted because you didn't pay protection money. Lol...to protect your effort from being deleted, store it somewhere else, maybe Google doc or your own blog.
The mod can also make you disappear if they not to happy. But your FR stored elsewhere is always there.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Your FR got deleted because you didn't pay protection money. Lol...to protect your effort from being deleted, store it somewhere else, maybe Google doc or your own blog.
The mod can also make you disappear if they not to happy. But your FR stored elsewhere is always there.
It's OK bro. This is not the first time my FR got deleted and I guess I know why.

Anyway, I post in the original thread first is to respect the girl and ad. But if they do not respect my work, I will choose to post separately.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, to be honest, I really don't border what she thinks and feels.

She choose to be in this line and she agree to serve me, then she has to at least meet my min requirement.

Her preferences is just to see if she willing give extra GFE etc but does't mean she can anyhow do and give ppl face color. It's her own choice to be a ML.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Chill la bro still got more good stock to bonk one . When she first came gfe gao gao n damage is market rate . 2nd tour back no more gfe liao lor tought she angpai n charge above rate no more rtf for me. Good thing is the shop location n also environement . You can try other gal thr better thn her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1