The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 19-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
camera is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
I was sending a PRC KTV girl to work who I am trying to date and convert to be a FB.

Parked at level 4, came out from the left side. While walking past the danger zone then she come over and say that I look very familiar....

I just ignore and grab the girl hand and faster walk to the main lift.
take a pic of her then post her on stomp FB hardwxrzon3 etc ... wan sabo pple this stupid angie ....
Old 20-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camera View Post
take a pic of her then post her on stomp FB hardwxrzon3 etc ... wan sabo pple this stupid angie ....
Already so old,
Guess Juz sua n let her off ba

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Just visited JSP again. Was looking for Annie again but bumped into Angie instead. Rejected her offer but she was still very persistent. Pretend never hear her n walk away. Couldn’t find Annie at her usual spot. Went to the back of 4th floor n finally found her. She told me she’s no longer wrking for the boss at the hair salon nearest to the escalator for almost 3 mths. She had since changed to the shop behind. Her number was also changed as she lost her phone. Proceeded inside her place and the show begins. Started off with a little caressing on my back. Played with my balls with her fingers and soon after, asked me to turn ard. She started stripping her clothes, leaving only her bra n panties on. Continued fondling my second in command for a while and she stripped bare naked n climber on top of me. Gave me a breast job n asked if I enjoyed it. Used her breast to rub all over my body n asked me to suck her pink nipples. She moaned a little as I sucked and rub her pussy with my fingers. She den proceeded to give me a slow n deep blow job. All these foreplay lasted for a good 15-20 mins before asking me if I wanted to fuck her. I said of cos I want. She den sat on top of me, riding me while she played her breast for me to see. Got Super turned on as she rock n moaned. Asked her to lie down n started fucking her. She moaned even louder. I can feel I was abt to cum and asked her where do I cum? Do I pull it out or u load everything in her. To my surprise, she said “Up to you” while giving me a slutty smile. Before I could even decide and react, I unloaded everything inside she. I think she could feel it as she pulled me closer to her, my second in command went even deeper into her pussy as I cummed everything inside her. She then asked me “ you cum a lot inside me is it? Shiok or not?”. I smiled n said yes. After which we both washed up n paid her. She gave me her new contact n I left a happy man.
Hey, bro! Share her number so I give her some money to rub her bust and suck her pink nipple lah. No need to wait for permission. I damn sure she want my support lah!
Old 20-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Recently went back this playground for old times sake. Saw 66, years since last patronise her. Headlight still big with eraser nip,had a good time. Blew and pumped me well. I think i may juz come back more regularly now!
Went this morning about 10:30 am. No sign of Gal66.

Not my lucky day!
Old 20-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
KaiX89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact please
Old 20-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
KaiX89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Just visited JSP again. Was looking for Annie again but bumped into Angie instead. Rejected her offer but she was still very persistent. Pretend never hear her n walk away. Couldn’t find Annie at her usual spot. Went to the back of 4th floor n finally found her. She told me she’s no longer wrking for the boss at the hair salon nearest to the escalator for almost 3 mths. She had since changed to the shop behind. Her number was also changed as she lost her phone..
Bro share contact please
Old 20-10-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
How old r they in lvl 4??all I see is over 60 years old. Gilf aldy. Lol. Did I meet wrong people???
Old 21-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfoxleo View Post
How old r they in lvl 4??all I see is over 60 years old. Gilf aldy. Lol. Did I meet wrong people???
You new? JSP lvl4 is mainly MILF or GILFs. Last time more happening now not so.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Went this morning about 10:30 am. No sign of Gal66.

Not my lucky day!
She was there when I went there around 4pm yesterday afternoon.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by camera View Post
She can be a bit irritating but don't do until like that lah.

Just ignore her
Old 21-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
She can be a bit irritating but don't do until like that lah.

Just ignore her
Bro... i think all the lao jiao there know her pattern and ignore her liao... but the bro kenna her level up ah.... in front of another chai go and disturb... if go there with wife or gf she come and disturb... how to ignore?

1 person go jalan still can ignore... really jialat...
Old 21-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
You new? JSP lvl4 is mainly MILF or GILFs. Last time more happening now not so.
The ‘ ⭐️ Attraction’ of JSP are the GMILFS!!!
Dun think u can find such unique attraction in Spore other than PPC!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=superstiffy;19338225]
this angie really cb... see couple also come and di siao... if with OC how? knn...
=================================================
this aunty Angie not steady leh.
she should know jiang hu manners as she is this line for so long liao.
give trouble to customers = give herself trouble
not only she no business but every cheongster will siam her far far
Old 22-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No, you did not meet wrong people! It's only ghost see ghost as same, same. Some of the GILF already 70s as on IC. Hee Hee.
Old 22-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm not sure if this will interest anyone but FB happen to show me Annie's 2nd FB account. Hint: Brown hair, wearing purple and can see a bit of longkang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1