The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 21-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Am at OT now, business is bad, but I know what you mean. Could do a $100 all in
But very rushed leh. Do at GL better..
Old 22-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
This is Ivy. Her shop always closed one, I think maybe open late night idk. I always went there around 8 to 9. Only managed to bang her once.

After seeing so many people post, decided to go and recce. I didn't walk on the first floor. Only second and third. Decided to take the lady in red in the photo. She told me her name is apple instead of Ivy. Once enter, she will off the lights and lock the door. That's why when people pass by rhought it was closed. There is another room inside where massage is perform. Nego $150 for full. Initially she quoted $250. Her asset are not bad. Pussy one line. But i find abit loose. Maybe mine too small ? Hahaha.
Old 22-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
After seeing so many people post, decided to go and recce. I didn't walk on the first floor. Only second and third. Decided to take the lady in red in the photo. She told me her name is apple instead of Ivy. Once enter, she will off the lights and lock the door. That's why when people pass by rhought it was closed. There is another room inside where massage is perform. Nego $150 for full. Initially she quoted $250. Her asset are not bad. Pussy one line. But i find abit loose. Maybe mine too small ? Hahaha.
You went second or third floor? The lady in red is Ivy dont know why she tell u Apple.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
You went second or third floor? The lady in red is Ivy dont know why she tell u Apple.
I went to second floor. Her shop is on the left from the car park entrance
Old 23-10-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
I went to second floor. Her shop is on the left from the car park entrance
That Apple from 2nd floor. The lady in red is 3rd floor and its Ivy.
Old 24-10-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Ivy machiam those in Amsterdam red light district. Might as well don’t wear shirt and just wear bra only? Asset already popping out. Lol!!!
Old 24-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Ivy machiam those in Amsterdam red light district. Might as well don’t wear shirt and just wear bra only? Asset already popping out. Lol!!!
But overall tang li boobs bigger than hers lol. Ivy last time slimmer than now she like gaining more weight.
Old 24-10-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
munchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Ivy is PRC ?
Old 24-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchen View Post
Ivy is PRC ?
Vietnamese
Old 24-10-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
But overall tang li boobs bigger than hers lol. Ivy last time slimmer than now she like gaining more weight.
Tangli ugly la..Bella more pretty
Old 24-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Tangli ugly la..Bella more pretty
Yes tang li ugly.. only her boobs big only..
Old 25-10-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Is 1230pm a good time to go ie many girls working at this hour?
Old 25-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Is 1230pm a good time to go ie many girls working at this hour?
yea, 2nd level Tina. up escalator on right. Small petite with big boobs and tight pussy. Price up to u to nego.
Old 25-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
yea, 2nd level Tina. up escalator on right. Small petite with big boobs and tight pussy. Price up to u to nego.
Or you can try Cindy, Yuki and 3rd floor Jasmine.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes tang li ugly.. only her boobs big only..
I can’t fuck tang Li lei. Machiam fuck a cow. No feel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1