The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fleshlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My First experience in Geylang brothel

Hi, I've just tried a brothel in Geylang for the first time. Lorong 18, house 30. I was asking for chinese, he said chinese only and when I went inside with the girl I realised after talking that all the girls are thai(I can't really differentiate). I paid 100$ for 1 hour.

The girl didn't let me kiss on face and neck, she said can kiss only on boobs and lower body, again not pussy. She did blowjob with condom. After talking to girl and the guy there, I got to know almost all the girls don't let kiss on face or neck and do blowjob with a condom. I felt like lot of restrictions to have sex and disappointed, couldn't get my dick up. Finally I couldn't finish!! Wasting all my 100$.

Just wanted to ask the experienced folks, do any other national prostitutes in Geylang like Vietnamese or Chinese allow kissing without restrictions?(I'm not asking about French kissing of course). It's my first time and it really felt like sex with lot of restrictions, don't kiss here don't kiss there and I didn't really get the feel.
Old 29-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My First experience in Geylang brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshlover View Post
Hi, I've just tried a brothel in Geylang for the first time. Lorong 18, house 30. I was asking for chinese, he said chinese only and when I went inside with the girl I realised after talking that all the girls are thai(I can't really differentiate). I paid 100$ for 1 hour.

The girl didn't let me kiss on face and neck, she said can kiss only on boobs and lower body, again not pussy. She did blowjob with condom. After talking to girl and the guy there, I got to know almost all the girls don't let kiss on face or neck and do blowjob with a condom. I felt like lot of restrictions to have sex and disappointed, couldn't get my dick up. Finally I couldn't finish!! Wasting all my 100$.

Just wanted to ask the experienced folks, do any other national prostitutes in Geylang like Vietnamese or Chinese allow kissing without restrictions?(I'm not asking about French kissing of course). It's my first time and it really felt like sex with lot of restrictions, don't kiss here don't kiss there and I didn't really get the feel.
For $100 you can get a relaxed 60 min/one shot with Thai FL from this site. That would include BBBJ, DFK etc. That would be more to your taste I think rather than wham bam brothel sex.
Old 29-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

As the expatamerican said, the FLs are more open to these kind of stuff.

A good tip is to scour the forums here and find a good candidate from the FRs. Be wary of false ones though.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:34 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For cat150 prc 2 out of 3 girls do bbbj, 1 out of 3 ok with kiss (she intiated lol, quite a dirty girl) for me.

I tried Thai tarma FL once, both were okay with most things even if they didn't like it. But FL risky in that photos may not reflect real looks/age. Okt also may reject you for some reason or reply slow, I find GL or ML more convenient.

Tried two MLs, both capped and not ok with kiss.

But all of the above were ok with kissing everywhere else other than down there for me so far.

Depends on what the girl is ok with or not la. Can't really trust FR as it also depends on their mood/fake fr/timing/whether she like you or not (as much as a hooker can like a customer).

So just try out lo. Find one who fits your fetish and rtf. For me I just like to go to different girls and different kind of looks.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg

Now you had tried it bro, you will undergo what I went through the last 2 to 3 months or so, its very heavy anxiety, worry to have std/sti/hiv.

now I got tested and under going medication for 2 weeks, I spent 100 on this girl, then I paid 750 for the doctor, truly the darkest ever experience I ever had in my life.

But when I had my son/daughter already around 45years old, I will come fuck this Chinese girls again, or even do raw with them,

but at this age 25, Im quite lucky to this punters I had, that I did not catch HIV/HSV1-2 which has no cure and you will need to deal with it all your life.

Indeed the instant gratification is nice for a short period of time, but the consequence it may give you is something money can't buy, a lesson learned for me it is.

If I were to bring back time, would I do it again? The answer is YES, but not at this age ever ever again.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's not that scary really, you wear a condom. And all girls are supposed to go for constant medical check ups. These are legal ones that the govt knows about, not those secret unlicensed ones that you can find online.

I usually go 1820 cause I know the OKT there (Peter), he can answer your questions and won't look down on you just because you new. Cause I know quite paiseh and intimidating first time (many years ago for me)
Old 02-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spooky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshlover View Post

Like you, I started surfing round Geylang a few months ago. The general 'pay vs service expectation' in my mind is like

SGD 50 (usually 30min?) - ladies provide little service. Your dick stands up and be counted
SGD 80-100 (30, 45, 60 min?) - somewhere in between, but perhaps skewed more to the 50 dollar service.
SGD 150 - most ladies tend to be more patient. does more work on hardening your dick. And perhaps allow the kisses you seek. (Not absolute certainty.)

It's just a rough guide. As other bros mentioned, factors like chemistry with the lady, frequency of visit etc affects the 'freedom' you are looking for.

Restriction. probably yes. Definitely you are unlikely to get a hardcore BDSM here.

But, knowing that the safety standard is fairly high provided that you play by the rules, you don't need to worry this and that. For ladies, you don't destroy their sources of income and future well-being.

Pay respect with their work/professionalism. The ladies can't choose their customers. A re-visit tends to bring a smile on their faces. She may remember what you are looking for, etc...
Old 03-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorriedSg View Post
Now you had tried it bro, you will undergo what I went through the last 2 to 3 months or so, its very heavy anxiety, worry to have std/sti/hiv.

now I got tested and under going medication for 2 weeks, I spent 100 on this girl, then I paid 750 for the doctor, truly the darkest ever experience I ever had in my life.

But when I had my son/daughter already around 45years old, I will come fuck this Chinese girls again, or even do raw with them,

but at this age 25, Im quite lucky to this punters I had, that I did not catch HIV/HSV1-2 which has no cure and you will need to deal with it all your life.

Indeed the instant gratification is nice for a short period of time, but the consequence it may give you is something money can't buy, a lesson learned for me it is.

If I were to bring back time, would I do it again? The answer is YES, but not at this age ever ever again.
You are wise to avoid this playground. At 25 u are at the peak of your youth and vigor. Go forth date, meet and have sex with the so many pretty girls there are around you.

There is much darkness which lurks here. Corrupt your soul it will. Corrode your values it will till there is nothing but emptiness.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky69 View Post
Like you, I started surfing round Geylang a few months ago. The general 'pay vs service expectation' in my mind is like

SGD 50 (usually 30min?) - ladies provide little service. Your dick stands up and be counted
SGD 80-100 (30, 45, 60 min?) - somewhere in between, but perhaps skewed more to the 50 dollar service.
SGD 150 - most ladies tend to be more patient. does more work on hardening your dick. And perhaps allow the kisses you seek. (Not absolute certainty.)

It's just a rough guide. As other bros mentioned, factors like chemistry with the lady, frequency of visit etc affects the 'freedom' you are looking for.

Restriction. probably yes. Definitely you are unlikely to get a hardcore BDSM here.

But, knowing that the safety standard is fairly high provided that you play by the rules, you don't need to worry this and that. For ladies, you don't destroy their sources of income and future well-being.

Pay respect with their work/professionalism. The ladies can't choose their customers. A re-visit tends to bring a smile on their faces. She may remember what you are looking for, etc...
Agreed, at $150 you usually get more interesting services. I had lap dances, some chinese rope performance/service (that was by Lele at 1820), raw (don't ask me who) even.

Go a couple of times and it will get more fun with experience once they remember you, and most importantly respect them
Old 08-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me Cat150 is of best value. Just my two cents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1