The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In other news, Cici said she's coming soon.

Now where's Amei?
Yeah... wonder if she will upgrade her service. Though I think chance quite slim
Old 17-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
Anyone tried this girl before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/

Saw her video quite tempted, but just curious why so little FR? sth fishy T.T
Just arrived three days ago
Old 17-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Yeah... wonder if she will upgrade her service. Though I think chance quite slim
I also think so. Expect the same vanilla service. Hope can visit her when she comes back.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/yao-yao-massage/

Sizzling hot! If service is good, will put many girls out of business.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

Today tried Xiao Ya (https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/)

She is a very service-oriented person, although her look is not what i like, her service is one of the better one.

Look - 7/10 (got obvious cosmetic surgery at her nose and cheek)
Body - 8/10 (Good figure with C cup but enhanced)
BBBJ - 9/10 (Quite a good sensual bbbj)

When arrived, she start me off with a bath lying on the bed, mixture of catbath plus bathing, thats quite a unique way of bathing me.
Next is the massage, one of a better one, then next is flipped around and start to do sensual on me, no HDLY, abit disappointed. The sensual can feel abit mechanical,, not much feeling, but her bbbj is really good, make me cum within 5mins time.

RTM: got alot of option, think i look for others.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oldman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/meng-jun-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/

These two are Summer's pals (the Summer with the pretty face who just RTCed). According to her, Meng Jun's massage is so-so but she is very good at sensual. No details on Tian Tian, but think her looks more gum my taste.

From what I know, ages are under-declared, as always.
Hi all,

First off, I'm a long-time stalker of the forum but don't post often - have benefited very much from the MRs of all of you bros.

Here's a first MR of my own. Just visited Meng Jun, and she asked if I could write something for her since she's new.

She looks exactly like the photos with the cat ears (she was actually wearing them when I came), seriously no discount. She also bothers to put on makeup.

Service wise is great, she'll shower you and dry you etc. Catbath comes after massage w/o oil, before massage with oil. Massage wise not too bad, around 6.5/10 maybe? As bro above mentioned, sensual and gfe is indeed quite high. She'll gradually make more and more noise when servicing you, act like she really wanna fuck you like that, but quite well done as it didn't seem fake. I'm personally not much of a roamer so can't comment much on that. I didn't ask her to take off her top or bottom, not necessary as i'm more of a top than bottom guy, and her top already spilling out. Boobs are real (around C la not D).

She's at a hotel for the moment and location not good for those who don't drive, but think she said she was looking for a place. Staying around 2 months.

RTM probably yes, but mainly cos of looks. LMK if you need more info although i don't check back every day. Do support her bros!
Old 17-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
peterleong88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

This is a very unhappy experience so need to post fr

Look 4
Body 7
Location 7
Sensual 3
Massage 2
Rtm: never ever

Once door open see her face make up thicker than Geisha. Abit turn off but decided to stay.

Her voice and actions very teh but i dont fond it cute at all.
Massage was damn bad. Can see she has no training and no talent.
Sensual was equally bad. Her teasing is very ticklish and not stimulating at all.
Fully clothed the whole time. Only took off when i requested during the hj.
Breasts are small but quite nice. But she refuse to let me suck.

Very unpleasant experience. Left a very unhappy man. Photo is so different frm real life.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yao-yao-massage/

Sizzling hot! If service is good, will put many girls out of business.
This one like landmine leh lol..

See her list of services is FL pattern one..

Can see the related FRs on her green tea site listing..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This one like landmine leh lol..

See her list of services is FL pattern one..

Can see the related FRs on her green tea site listing..
This thought, I agree with you. The pattern of that listing seems Fl-ish. Still don't know good or bad.

The photos seems 75% legit. Breast size don't know but guessing can't be that bad. The recent trial of Meng Meng also not bad, a decent SYT.

Guess will cater some time for a commando.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/
Looks: 6.5/10 Pleasant looking, looks very similar to photos on the website
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10 Feels like natural Ds
Massage 6/10 passable at 6 because of hard type
Sensual: 6/10

First time posting a MR here.

Visited Fei Fei today, first impressions were pretty good. Friendly and chatty girl with a pretty solid figure and pleasant looking face. She was chatty throughout and sensual was good. I seem to have pretty good chemistry with her. Roaming appears to be restricted but I believe with a bit more familiarity she will open up.

Everything was going well until the bro after me called saying he's arrived. That's a full 30 mins ahead! Come on I know you're horny but no need to be so kanchiong also... After that the session started going downhill but I wouldn't blame it entirely on Fei Fei. She was quite shocked also and seemed genuinely apologetic. After that also no more mood to continue so just cut the session short to about 40 mins. She was apologising all the while and promised that she'll make it up to me the next time I visit her.

Overall: Nice girl that's willing to please but I guess she needs better customer management skills. Not sure if i'll rtm next time.
Went once but she keep rushing and like don't want to massage properly
Old 18-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Andy0190 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseBread View Post
is this the same Girl ?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cat/

https://$$$$$.com/model/massage-cat/

phone munber same but photo not same
Should be the same girl. But $$$$$ website photos looks more like her in real life
Old 18-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
hudsonfan is Cool - loads of Potential

Any recommendations for REALLY good massage only? Don't care for any shots, will take it if the massage is good but I assume the girls who do extras don't care to put as much effort into the massage?
Old 18-11-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudsonfan View Post
Any recommendations for REALLY good massage only? Don't care for any shots, will take it if the massage is good but I assume the girls who do extras don't care to put as much effort into the massage?
Then go to those $40/hour shops at People's Park Complex.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudsonfan View Post
Hi bro, you can try Zoya. Her massage is too notch.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JTKC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/yuki-massage/

Has anyone tried Yuki before? Her profile seems nice but can't seem to find any FRs on her. Any experience bros care to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1