The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/

A recent MR for Song Song

This lady will definitely be a hit. Today, she just started work and already packed to the brim. She does not answer messages frequently, so you have to be patient when booking her.

First impressions: Communication wise I booked early morning, as I forsee a busy day ahead for her. Reply was quick and simple. Instructions to her place was simple and straight forward. Very shy lady. But extremely pretty. Not for boob lovers. Small size and softspoken. Quite similar to the pics so you get what you see. Definitely up there with Ai La and Donna, at least top 5 most pretty ML I met.

Massage/Sensual: If you read up about tantric lingam massage, her strokes are similar. Her hand movements are slow, meant to give immense pleasure. I really enjoyed her tantric massage because it is very different to the normal massage you experience. Just close your eyes and enjoy the strokes to your privates and the waves of sensual sent to your brain!! She will lay beside you, hug you and HJ you off to heaven, very similar to Donna. I didnt try anything else like rubbing, licking of nips, kissing as I wanted to go with the flow and see what she provides or comfortable with. But I believe If you are looking for some hardcore BJ or playability then forget about it, SS is not for you.

Attitude: Green, willing to please. Very shy lady. But from her strokes I dont believe she is new in this line. Like I said before, she is very softspoken and have a very light and classy voice. She carries herself well and although there is a tinge of shyness, she is pretty confident and I admire ladies like her.

Cleanliness: For now, everything is clean, new as today start work. Room is clean and shared. Shower is not ensuite.

RTM: Yes, definitely! Finally a lady that gets me excited about the next appointment. A GEM in the making and I forsee good business for her.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/

A recent MR for Song Song

-snip-
Nice MR.. Seems like she's worth a shot this week.. Is she at least a B cup? Neh ji leh?

You gonna try her roomie also?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Godlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went for rou fei today. She was here before. Service was awesome. Her sensual is superb. Licking my whole body. No rush at all. Her attitude is very good. Requested some requests and she agreed. Awesome experience
Old 03-12-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Nice MR.. Seems like she's worth a shot this week.. Is she at least a B cup? Neh ji leh?

You gonna try her roomie also?
Hello bro. Her boobs are really small. 34A to 34B, I think around here. Not a deal breaker for me though, small boobs.

Usually when I RTM one lady I won't go for her roomie. Will look weird if we meet each other. It's just me I guess. Personal preference.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Looks: 8/10. Looks good but not a syt

Boobs: Nice B. All natural and soft. Small areola with protruding nips... nice to suck. Can look at them whole day kind.

Body: 9/10 Nicely shape with no tummy fat. Smooth, tender and soft.

Massage: 8/10 acceptable

Sensual/HJ: 9/10

GFE: 9/10

Visited her yesterday after reading all the hype about her. Resemblance to her pics is there but not close. No longer a syt. Her body is good - nice to caress.
The back sensual was the usual ticklish finger play with good catbath. The real action was after she asked me to flip over. She kneeled at my side while taking my shaft in her mouth. The sight of her breasts dangling and lightly swaying was mesmerising. She allowed my fingers to roam to her below. Squeezed some gel on my fingers and encouraged me to rub her while she worked on my brother. No poking though. Overall was a heavenly experience. I requested for 30mins extension just to have her beside me while I continue to molest her whole body. Not for those who likes C cups and above. But hers are nicely shaped with small raisin.

RTM: Yes but not so soon. Want to go back to bei-bei, hebe and also to try the new song-song first... $$ seem to be depleting really quick lately.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mgmg88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is this ger? Anyone know?

Old 03-12-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Hi any bros can recommend whether Xiao Bai Yang or Qing Chuan?

Seems like XBY is more syt and cute type while Qing Chuan is more cool and elegant?

Personally I am into looks and figure, no need to really click in terms of conversation. Would appreciate any feedback!
Old 03-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Hi any bros can recommend whether Xiao Bai Yang or Qing Chuan?

Seems like XBY is more syt and cute type while Qing Chuan is more cool and elegant?

Personally I am into looks and figure, no need to really click in terms of conversation. Would appreciate any feedback!
I have not tried XBY but she looks kawaii to me

Qing Chuan, as been said before, is indeed a looker. Complexion not the best (based on last year my session) but has a tall, slender , model like frame. Not for boobs lover and not for those looking to roam freely. Cool and elegant? Somewhat la, but she is not ice queen imo, just takes a while to warm up. After which she is a nice companion with good conversation skills. Just manage your expectations on the services she offers.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello bro. Her boobs are really small. 34A to 34B, I think around here. Not a deal breaker for me though, small boobs.

Usually when I RTM one lady I won't go for her roomie. Will look weird if we meet each other. It's just me I guess. Personal preference.
Thanks for sharing your FR.

Really small boobs + short-term stayer = $110 saved.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Confirm won't suit you lah bro. Theirs will be the G&G (Grab and Go) business model..you looking for RTM type
Old 03-12-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Small head almost cost me last night, even enquired about possibility of tarma since I nvr try before 😆

Maybe I'll try https://sglonelyguy.org/monica-massage/ instead...

Also if 4991 big aunt visits and lists herself as ml for a reasonable price, I sure fast hand fast leg book lol
Old 03-12-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What if big boobs + short-term stayer?

Old 03-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
What if big boobs + short-term stayer?
F-cups and above worth considering.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

So is siew mai neh neh arh..

Should be okay with her pretty face..

Oh that like that then will wait for someone to try her roomie..

Old 03-12-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually I'm more vanilla but isn't this too cheap?! Pics here look not bad but damn scared tio landmine sia. Even if reject at door also a wasted trip to that ulu place

https://sglonelyguy.org/mi-qi-fj/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1