The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
i think she is playing smart to get her. she say first time meet cannot do much. so i will RTM to see if the statement holds true.
Lol this tactic again..

Her sensual how? Can make it or not?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Things will become very interesting if Amei comes back this month as per the grapevine.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Auto strip to Panties
I dont think its fully D. at least C+
lick no.
petitie

i think she is playing smart to get her. she say first time meet cannot do much. so i will RTM to see if the statement holds true.

pls feel free to ask
I think these ML got tendency to take short cut. E.g. Zhu Zhu tried to do a HJ release on me and I said I wanted CIM. Song Song never lift her top until I requested. Service that are advertised should be automatic. Bros should demand standards and don't let them get away easily.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol this tactic again..

Her sensual how? Can make it or not?

Sensual is good.. dont allow lick nipple but nipple is small and eraser nip + her C+ Boobs are handful.

that is why i am consdering RTM to see whatever she says hold true. if not, just bye bye after that
Old 08-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think these ML got tendency to take short cut. E.g. Zhu Zhu tried to do a HJ release on me and I said I wanted CIM. Song Song never lift her top until I requested. Service that are advertised should be automatic. Bros should demand standards and don't let them get away easily.
yes whatever was listed was given.

unless u are talking about guasha etc which i nvr request and never like it anyway
Old 08-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Sensual is good.. dont allow lick nipple but nipple is small and eraser nip + her C+ Boobs are handful.

that is why i am consdering RTM to see whatever she says hold true. if not, just bye bye after that
Bro, thanks for the info. And yes, do rtm if you want to confirm.

But have to say.... All these SN MLs are in a great position to take us for a ride. And they do.

Really hope more FN MLs with JS standards come back. With these girls, you know you're gonna get maximum satisfaction from first visit. No guessing games. No step by step privileges.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
If u need to understand my statement earlier, just some simple maths will get your answer. For a AP over 2 stints for long period here, I think having hundreds of regulars is reasonable. Even if she takes 8 customers per day, a month at most is 240. If her regulars visit once a month, I think would also have to queue 2mths to get a slot not considering new customers.

Anyway no point explaining too much since I remember you are mostly self opinionated
Not sure where that maths come from. 100 of regulars?

Now, this is a forum to express our own opinion. Who's not self opinionated here? Lol. Do we have to agree with the masses? Where did I hear that from?
Old 08-12-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Does seem that quite a few MLs lying Low. Messaged a few and no favourable replies. Guess better to wait a bit 🤨
Old 08-12-2019, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 5
Lightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes. Last week I went 2. Also no reply me. They just arrived too. Sian
Old 08-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I want to know too
Slg qiqi
I tried already.

Save the trouble, do not try.
Room has a sweat stinking smell. OK la maybe the weather a bit humid. Take care the smell follows u home.

Looks minus 30%. Late 20s n big bone n big arms. Almost like young aunt look. Almost cannot cum. If u like those average looking aunt who doesn't maintain figure, may suit you.

In n out 40min.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Same! She looks quite good and I know MRs on that site are not 100% trustworthy but still..
Hope my Mr is in time to warn you all.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Slg qiqi
I tried already.

Room has a sweat stinking smell. OK la maybe the weather a bit humid. Take care the smell follows u home.

Looks minus 30%. Late 20s n big bone n big arms. Almost like young aunt look. Almost cannot cum. If u like those average looking aunt who doesn't maintain figure, may suit you.

In n out 40min.
Holy auntie
Old 08-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Slg qiqi
I tried already.

In n out 40min.
Thanks for clearing landmine. The video when the face moves at different angle looks very distorted.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Not sure where that maths come from. 100 of regulars?

Now, this is a forum to express our own opinion. Who's not self opinionated here? Lol. Do we have to agree with the masses? Where did I hear that from?
We don’t have to agree with the masses, we agree when it makes sense. When my first post talks abt the irony, it’s also my own opinion when I saw so many ppl posting abt missing her when she suddenly makes a decision to leave early. Coz I believe in action speaks louder than words. So I’m not sure what was your intent when u quoted my post and ask how many times to visit then can considered a regular which is irrelevant.

Anyway cheers to a happy weekend. Wont be commenting further on a fruitless topic.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Landmines abound these days. Glad that bro @alex and I didn't stumble upon one this weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1