The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 14-12-2019, 11:06 PM
jackson59 jackson59 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 65
My Reputation: Points: 1414 / Power: 5
jackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud ofjackson59 has much to be proud of
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Hi all, going to stay at Puncak Seri Kelana Condominium (Jalan PJU 1a/46, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia) next week for about 3 days. Any idea if there is good activities there?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #152  
Old 18-12-2019, 10:04 AM
kongkong202 kongkong202 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 27
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
kongkong202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFC View Post
I just let my Honey tried rabbit vibrator + Delay Spray + Extension condom . She is so crazy .
I started with rabbit vibrator to let her "hot" , the chor her with extension condom .
She re-act so strong ...may be because of the size .....
Then lastly chor with my didi (with delay spray) ........she ...er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er...........for hour .......so "song" .

I compared price , Endah parade or Tropicana city mall's condom house selling cheaper compared Sg wang .
I will go condom shop @ Tropicana city mall to buy surprise count down present for her .
Let her non stop orgasm whole night . Climax again and again .
Er,er,er,er,errrrrrrrrr.......whole night .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #153  
Old 22-12-2019, 10:11 AM
TigerFC TigerFC is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 218
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TigerFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongkong202 View Post
I will go condom shop @ Tropicana city mall to buy surprise count down present for her .
Let her non stop orgasm whole night . Climax again and again .
Er,er,er,er,errrrrrrrrr.......whole night .
So song
Enjoy your Christmas Eve and year end party
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #154  
Old 24-12-2019, 03:56 AM
TigerFC TigerFC is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 218
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TigerFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Enjoy Christmas Eve night .
Happy bonk night .
Get ready to let her crazy .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #155  
Old 26-12-2019, 01:48 PM
MartinGG MartinGG is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 190
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MartinGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongkong202 View Post
I will go condom shop @ Tropicana city mall to buy surprise count down present for her .
Let her non stop orgasm whole night . Climax again and again .
Er,er,er,er,errrrrrrrrr.......whole night .
I have a wonderful Christmas Eve.
I bonk her almost 1 hour . Non stop bak,bak,bak,bak,bak,bak....
She non stop er,er,er,er,er,er,errrrrrrr.........whole night .
She look damn high and blur (may be orgasm too often and too long time)
And before I shot , her pussy suddenly cramps and she scream so loud . I can feel so much water leak out from her pussy .
I cannot tahan any more . Just shot into her pussy (too tight) .
5 star rating to VigRED , Blisswater delay spray and AV vibrator (warm her up before sex)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #156  
Old 31-12-2019, 12:25 AM
gogogo8989 gogogo8989 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 40
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gogogo8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Happy 2020 .
Wish everyone have an unforgettable night tonight .
Bonk her until she piss .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #157  
Old 03-01-2020, 07:43 AM
Happy 9876 Happy 9876 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 87
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Happy 9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

I have a great countdown night .
I am having sex with a new met GF (1 night stand type) . we met at club .
I invite her for drink first , after countdown , we continue .......
I well prepared , VigRED + Blisswater delay spray . I bonk her more than 30 minutes . 30 minutes action excluding foreplay . Damn tired
She is so amazing with my performance . Moans damn loud . She reach climax at lease 3 times . Scream until next room also can hear .
We are still keep contact now . May be my performance so outstanding . haha........
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #158  
Old 04-01-2020, 03:23 AM
Protonsaga69 Protonsaga69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 112
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Protonsaga69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinGG View Post
I have a wonderful Christmas Eve.
I bonk her almost 1 hour . Non stop bak,bak,bak,bak,bak,bak....
She non stop er,er,er,er,er,er,errrrrrrr.........whole night .
She look damn high and blur (may be orgasm too often and too long time)
And before I shot , her pussy suddenly cramps and she scream so loud . I can feel so much water leak out from her pussy .
I cannot tahan any more . Just shot into her pussy (too tight) .
5 star rating to VigRED , Blisswater delay spray and AV vibrator (warm her up before sex)
Tropicana condom shop @ which level ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #159  
Old 09-01-2020, 10:09 AM
MartinGG MartinGG is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 190
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MartinGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonsaga69 View Post
Tropicana condom shop @ which level ?
Level 2 . Same level with Cinema .
I bought from a chinese girl . Very young and sweet girl . She is very friendly and pro .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #160  
Old 10-01-2020, 04:44 AM
euss euss is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 17
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
euss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinGG View Post
Level 2 . Same level with Cinema .
I bought from a chinese girl . Very young and sweet girl . She is very friendly and pro .
Does she allow the customers to test the special products on her body?

Perhaps, the shop owner does not mind that the shop is quite wet, because it proves that all products available in the shop are really effective.

Oops, just joking.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #161  
Old 11-01-2020, 06:20 PM
vincehome vincehome is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 25
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
vincehome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by euss View Post
Does she allow the customers to test the special products on her body?

Perhaps, the shop owner does not mind that the shop is quite wet, because it proves that all products available in the shop are really effective.

Oops, just joking.
She is a young and beautiful girl . I bought few product from her .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #162  
Old 12-01-2020, 05:16 AM
euss euss is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 17
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
euss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincehome View Post
She is a young and beautiful girl . I bought few product from her .
Alright, thanks for your confirmation,vincehome.

I am guessing that this young and beautiful chinese girl is a just working as a shop assistant and is not in any way related to the owner of the shop.

Perhaps, some brothers here can try asking her on a date. Who knows that it can lead to a happy ending?

This young girl is quite open-minded to work in such shop, and has no problem dealing with the special products in the shop. Perhaps, she can be very wild in bed as well.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #163  
Old 13-01-2020, 12:23 PM
GG1198 GG1198 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 37
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
GG1198 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by euss View Post
Alright, thanks for your confirmation,vincehome.

I am guessing that this young and beautiful chinese girl is a just working as a shop assistant and is not in any way related to the owner of the shop.

Perhaps, some brothers here can try asking her on a date. Who knows that it can lead to a happy ending?

This young girl is quite open-minded to work in such shop, and has no problem dealing with the special products in the shop. Perhaps, she can be very wild in bed as well.
Dirty minded bro . But i like u .
I bought few products from her . She is very polite and always smiling girl .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #164  
Old 13-01-2020, 04:42 PM
cx3500 cx3500 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 7
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
cx3500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

https://g$$$$$l/maps/HBVoaVwpwF45H5mG6
Opposite Hilton PJ, there is a Pusat Reflexologi on the 2nd floor.
2 Hrs oil massage (not bad, relaxing type) = rm119, happy ending (hj) = rm50...
Enjoy bros...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #165  
Old 19-01-2020, 12:46 PM
WSBTL WSBTL is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 38
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
WSBTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cx3500 View Post
https://g$$$$$l/maps/HBVoaVwpwF45H5mG6
Opposite Hilton PJ, there is a Pusat Reflexologi on the 2nd floor.
2 Hrs oil massage (not bad, relaxing type) = rm119, happy ending (hj) = rm50...
Enjoy bros...
I am interested . When stay Westin can drop by there .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anything in PJ/Damansara shit8 The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 6 26-03-2018 06:49 PM
D'touch damansara Mafiosos The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 1 30-06-2011 08:50 AM
Batin in Damansara Perdana siripanryan The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 5 03-03-2011 08:53 AM
Damansara Utama todayistomorrow The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 0 03-03-2010 05:01 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph