The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Our sweet heart Lili had left.....

My last session with her was more of a solemn affair. One of the rare gals whom I really feel genuine sad when she left.
I enjoyed all my sessions with her and all my chit chat with her.
She is a very nice and caring gal, at least this is what I felt.
Felt a little bit teary eye when she send me off at the door....

Many thanks to Franco for introducing her to us. Appreciate!

Hope she will return to us someday.
was this her 2nd stint in SG ?
Old 23-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsect View Post
Yes. Lift lobby convenient access wo prying eyes. :

SN by default
You mean she can remove bottom upon request?
Old 23-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Just out of curiosity, have any of you guys booked an ML for 2 hours or more? This 2 hours is of course excluding those who book long hours with the ML to take them out. I’m thinking of booking an ML for 2 hours but don’t know if it’s worth it or not haha. Only ever booked 1.5 hours at most.
2 hrs or more is no big deal. Try ON if you really want.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
ML also need beauty sleep.. What more say those almost fully booked daily..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Haha I think ON is too long already. Sometimes too much of a good thing also no good haha. Will probably just try 2 hours instead.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

Very surprised to not find much MR about this beautiful girl. Was expecting to be PS or look different from photos but i was very very wrong Here's my contribution

Just tried this hidden GEM today, and is by far my fav ML First time trying a ML from a hotel, and this truly didn't disappoint

Location is a classy hotel, can park in hotel carpark, and room is very big and clean. Do not have to worry about reception etc

Huge bed with very nice bathroom. Fresh and clean towels provided

She is one of the PRETTIEST ML i have ever encountered (my personal taste), very beautiful complexion and extremely pretty, i reckon around 25-27. She is a very shy girl and friendly, but have superb massage skills. Massage was very solid, hard and right on point. Spend a good 35-40mins working on my sores and aches with lots of strength and proper technique.

Terms of sensual wise, she is very shy and green, wont be as good as XX

Asked if she could lie on my chest and hug her while she stroke my little bro, After awhile, i released on her hands effortlessly

Bathed and TCSS with her even left 5mins time, she still offered to help me massage. Tipped her and hugged goodbye. Throughout session, there was NO phone usage.

Below are my personal ratings

Location: 8/10 (Good for drivers, big hotel carpark, but expensive parking - quite a distance from MRT)

Looks: 9/10 (Definitely a looker, beautiful complexion)

Body: 8/10 (Small size, dont really have much tummy fats, beautiful pale white skin )

Massage: 9/10 (Really shine in this aspect, hard, solid massage -bros who like hard massage, definitely have to try )

HJ: 7/10 (Not too bad) , few positions while HJ

Sensual: 7/10

Reasons for RTM:
Extremely pretty
Very solid hard massage (my preference)
Despite not having much experience in sensual etc like Bei Bei (i tried before around 1mth ago), her GFE and service makes up for it.

Will be around our sunny shores till Feb,

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 23-01-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I think ON is too long already. Sometimes too much of a good thing also no good haha. Will probably just try 2 hours instead.
Can try buying half a day to go out jalan jalan and jiak good food..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You mean she can remove bottom upon request?
Nope. So far I only managed to get her bra off. Just holding her soft breasts seems to arouse her slightly. Met some resistance in the south. I surrendered after 2 attempts. Keen to know too if can unlock as I have roam preference likely will be tough but I m a sucker for her moan n squirm

Last edited by dragonsect; 23-01-2020 at 05:44 PM.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

If you need to ask here openly and for a specific lady, then unlikely it'll happen.
Old 23-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If you need to ask here openly and for a specific lady, then unlikely it'll happen.
You are right. But I’m still going back not to unlock. But just a sucker for her moans and squirm. Plus she is hardworking for her massage. Appreciate a good massage, after hitting 2 land mines past 2 weeks....
Old 23-01-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 hrs is okay, pass by fast with those gum u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
ML also need beauty sleep.. What more say those almost fully booked daily..
of coz is after finish deed hug her slp tgt la..just like ur gf/wife sleep tgt nia.
Old 23-01-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello Bros! Gonna write a FR for Alice. Went to her Cox didn't manage to really book bei bei due to timing, but still got a meet her to chit chat a while. So anyway, here's my FR for https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-alice/

Location: 9/10 about 5 to 10 minutes walk from MRT, chargeable parking below apartment. Same place as Li Er when I met her, as well as bei bei's previous lodging. Room mates with lu lu. Very big apartment, 2 storeys, and very clean.

Looks: 7/10 not quite similar to photos, but I think it's because of the make up only. She didn't have any makeup on, which I don't mind. Natural look is my type. Not ugly either, just average or a bit above average look.

Body: 9/10 wore a red one piece night gown kinda dress, very sexy. Skinny, no tummy fats, but still very nice to hug. Not skinny until bones. Those who like slender type, she's probably the one. B00bs not v big, but nice handful B with perk nips. And I dunno is it she very sensitive to touching her nips or what, but when I did, she like very aroused. Maybe act, maybe real I really dunno.

Massage: 8/10 not as good as bei bei, but almost there. Weird thing is she massage about 20 minutes only, then went on to sensual. After that ask me go bathe, I thought finish liao but haven't. Dressed up though, then sit on bed while she continue massage my neck and shoulders and a bit of my back. Every now and then will ask where I'm still feeling achy and if strength is fine. Total in and out is about 50 minutes.

Sensual: 7/10 not a lot of patterns, lick here and there a bit. Slightly more patterns than bei bei though, but still prefer bei bei. Hahahaha.

GFE: 7/10 not much also, lose to bei bei. Hang clothes for me, when doing neck and shoulders massage got chit chat a bit then stop massage a while to hug me from the back. Nothing much.

RTM: maybe, if bei bei not available. At least not landmines that I kena when I just started. But if xue er is around, no bei bei will definitely go xue er first. Maybe different league to compare also.

Wanted to try lu lu, but she not free so she recommend Alice to me. Lu lu was cooking and eating, saw her back view when I was leaving. Never turn and say hi. Unlike man man, first time I saw her in the apartment with bei bei, she did turn and nod, second time did talk a shirt sentence already even though I nv once booked her.

That's my FR for Alice, long long again. I'm quite a lor sor person, I try to describe as best as I could normally.

Happy and safe chionging Bros!
Old 23-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh BTW, I heard from bei bei that man man left already. Haven't even book her yet and she's gone.

But there's another ML who took over man man's room. Anybody know who's that? I didn't see any new listing for novena, but I realise Ting bao's location change to novena, unless I rmb wrong that before that wasn't novena. Unless advertised as central then cannot guess who already.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Oh BTW, I heard from bei bei that man man left already. Haven't even book her yet and she's gone.

But there's another ML who took over man man's room. Anybody know who's that? I didn't see any new listing for novena, but I realise Ting bao's location change to novena, unless I rmb wrong that before that wasn't novena. Unless advertised as central then cannot guess who already.
Ask beibei?
Old 23-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Ask beibei?
Ask liao leh. But she say she dunno what's her name in the Web. And she say she haven't really spoken to her yet. Probably just shifted like 2 or 3 days maybe? Just v curious. Maybe when they get to know each other more liao then can get some info. Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1