The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So in your esteemed opinion,how does this LL compare to the recently departed LL?

Physical- and attitude-wise only.
Lili is $100....linglong is $110...
Apple to orange...

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-01-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So in your esteemed opinion,how does this LL compare to the recently departed LL?

Physical- and attitude-wise only.
Lili is on another level in both aspects. Really enjoyed my conversations with Lili as she is an intelligent girl and able to handle a wide variety of topics. Very service-oriented probably due to her job back home. Her figure is also right up my alley as I don't really like girls being too skinny.

Not to say that Linglong is bad in any way. Think her attitude for service is in the right place as she helped to dry me and chatted with me even after.

Last edited by pykrete; 26-01-2020 at 11:43 PM.
Old 26-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Found my way back here
Looks like there’s no new hype yet
who is the girl in your dp?
Old 27-01-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Think it's time to take a break from this while the wuhan virus is going strong.

A lot of bodily fluid moving around and if it can pass during incubation, who knows if some bro may have got this and not known Nd this is passed all around.

Let's just hope virus won't be too long lived in sg.
Old 27-01-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Think it's time to take a break from this while the wuhan virus is going strong.

A lot of bodily fluid moving around and if it can pass during incubation, who knows if some bro may have got this and not known Nd this is passed all around.

The situation in China is much worse. Heard from some that there’s no visitation whatsoever. Everyday stay home eat sleep rinse repeat
Old 27-01-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
The situation in China is much worse. Heard from some that there’s no visitation whatsoever. Everyday stay home eat sleep rinse repeat
I'm definitely wishing that we won't be like them, but the worst will hit us 2 weeks later when the 3rd gen spreaders appear. Whether it's light or serious, we shall know by then
Old 27-01-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
I'm definitely wishing that we won't be like them, but the worst will hit us 2 weeks later when the 3rd gen spreaders appear. Whether it's light or serious, we shall know by then
Don’t think there’s much to worry. Some of the MLs that are making a comeback refrained from going out back in China. They themselves are much more worried about being unable to enter Singapore if infected.
Old 27-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post

that is y biological warfare can create mass destruction where the infected is like a walking weapon, infecting those who come into close contact.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Don’t think there’s much to worry. Some of the MLs that are making a comeback refrained from going out back in China. They themselves are much more worried about being unable to enter Singapore if infected.
Yeah I heard from a ML that she’s now reconsidering plans to RTC due to the outbreak back home and it seems like her main concern is that if the situation worsens she might be stuck in China and it could be harder for her to come back in future.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

For those bros with families, strongly suggest you don't visit any WL newly returned from China in the coming days. If one of them somehow gets quarantined, you might be too.

And you can't explain yourself out of this situation.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bonkargh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
That's bait. Pictures totally different from real person(hardly surprising but was hoping it wasnt like a huge difference but it was. You can say real life and her photos are 2 different people).

Also no she's not located at geylang.
Wah thanks a lot bro for saving my money . Was doubting also, too much of a good deal already.
Old 27-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For those bros with families, strongly suggest you don't visit any WL newly returned from China in the coming days. If one of them somehow gets quarantined, you might be too.

And you can't explain yourself out of this situation.
This is very good advice!!!
Old 27-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like demand for those staying here before the epidemic outbreak will be soaring.
Old 27-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Yeah I heard from a ML that she’s now reconsidering plans to RTC due to the outbreak back home and it seems like her main concern is that if the situation worsens she might be stuck in China and it could be harder for her to come back in future.
Seems like she would be better off extending her stay. Anyways, China banned crossing from city to city so she might be stuck in the airport anyways
Old 27-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

I reckon, if ting bao provided BJ and FN, she would be the perfect replacement for Long NV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1