The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 23-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
anyone tried anne before? hope she will be back
Anne is quite petite & services quite green.
She seems shy & does not communicate well.
Lookwise, she is pretty like photos.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 5
mildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Flora from VPremium

Yesterday decided to try this girl. On the first glance she has an ah lian vibe with her colourful hairs, mostly dominated with yellow colour but still has a little blue and pink colour. She said that previously it was a pink colour but decided to switch into yellow when arrived in Singapore.

Her body was similar with Yumeno Aika but slimmer, light skin, no tattoos, big boobs around C cup with super slim and petite figure. She can speak a lot of language, communication went super well, her GFE was so far the best with her playful teasing and hugging. She was supper chatty and can melted the ice with a lot of different topic.

We chatted again for some time before started to kissing, she did not rushing at all, we started kissing slowly and escalate to passionate. After quite some time she pushed me down and started licking my nipples, going further down her BBBJ was really good, slow and slurpy, she also did quite a lot of deep throat, then switched to standing BBBJ and again with her deep throat was really an amazing feeling.

Capped and proceed to the main dish, her pussy was supperrr tighttt, we started with missionary first and i can saw her orgasm for 2 times, seems she very reactive when i played with her nipples tip while thrusting her, dunno whether she faked it or not. Then we switched to doggy, standing doggy, wot and some other positions. Since i saw her already tired, i decided to finish the deed in missionary position with an amazing view of the pairs from her C cups bouncing around.

After the session done i can saw her tired and sleep for around 10 minutes before the time almost end. I decided to wake her up and we proceed to shower. So far was the best girl i tried from this stable, she said she really miss her hometown and wanna proceed to go home soon if possible, definitely need to try this girls at least before she go.

*Note: the shower room was inside the room and quite small, so can be quite uncomfortable for someone who has a big figure.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildian View Post

FR for Flora from VPremium

Yesterday decided to try this girl. On the first glance she has an ah lian vibe with her colourful hairs, mostly dominated with yellow colour but still has a little blue and pink colour. She said that previously it was a pink colour but decided to switch into yellow when arrived in Singapore.

Her body was similar with Yumeno Aika but slimmer, light skin, no tattoos, big boobs around C cup with super slim and petite figure. She can speak a lot of language, communication went super well, her GFE was so far the best with her playful teasing and hugging. She was supper chatty and can melted the ice with a lot of different topic.

We chatted again for some time before started to kissing, she did not rushing at all, we started kissing slowly and escalate to passionate. After quite some time she pushed me down and started licking my nipples, going further down her BBBJ was really good, slow and slurpy, she also did quite a lot of deep throat, then switched to standing BBBJ and again with her deep throat was really an amazing feeling.

Capped and proceed to the main dish, her pussy was supperrr tighttt, we started with missionary first and i can saw her orgasm for 2 times, seems she very reactive when i played with her nipples tip while thrusting her, dunno whether she faked it or not. Then we switched to doggy, standing doggy, wot and some other positions. Since i saw her already tired, i decided to finish the deed in missionary position with an amazing view of the pairs from her C cups bouncing around.

After the session done i can saw her tired and sleep for around 10 minutes before the time almost end. I decided to wake her up and we proceed to shower. So far was the best girl i tried from this stable, she said she really miss her hometown and wanna proceed to go home soon if possible, definitely need to try this girls at least before she go.

*Note: the shower room was inside the room and quite small, so can be quite uncomfortable for someone who has a big figure.
That shower room is like a capsule usually found in MP.
May need Work-at-height permit .....
Old 23-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 18
Clown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to all

Here is my humble FR for SNS Nona

This is my rating

1st impression of her was...WOW!!!! slightly tanned and sexy beach lady.

Looks: 9/10 long hair with korean look
Body:9/10 long sexy legs with voluptuous & slim body shape
Boobs: 9/10 big and sexy and nice touch
Frenching: 9/10 no string attach
Painting: 10/10 , no smell and lot of juice and super horny
BBBj: 10/10 she is good and go slow with deep throat and begging for it
Catbath: 9/10 like a pussy cat
Fj: 9/10 willing to please and very patient
Service level: 8/10 accommodating and hardworking
Overall : 9/10 i can say is "worth the money"
Attitude: 9/10 very high gf feeling, responsive and no rush
RTF: I will, when i have money.

Stay cool and stay safe everyone.

Do leave me ur nick if u up me, i will return favor

Next up list:
-Petra
Old 23-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Selene is still worth a try, bod is young and tight. butt is good for doggy.
Old 23-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Post your fr la, got fappy hippo n a few more bros thinking of booking..
Old 23-08-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Always been more about butt more than boobs

Rear Admiral (NS) Cumster
Retired Member of the GL Cumgang
Do pen down a juicy FR for me to PCC should you managed to get your hands on those butts, Admiral.

Chao Private (NS) Norigo77
Retired Member of the GL Cumgang
Old 23-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Anne is quite petite & services quite green.
She seems shy & does not communicate well.
Lookwise, she is pretty like photos.
Thanks dude.
Old 23-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

but anne not working alr right? her thread got removed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Thanks dude.
Old 23-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

second that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Old 23-08-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

FR for selene - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=775283

Location - 8/10 central and convenient, nice big size bed for action, familiar area
Looks- 9/10 look like her photos, look my previous manager so got added bonus
Body - 9/10 nice tight bod with very firm butt
boobs - 7/10 natural but not for boob lover
BBBJ - 7/10 can improve on it
FJ - 9/10 she knows her stuff and it's just a joy bonking a syt who look like my ex manager
GFE - 9/10
RTF - been back alr
Old 24-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
samcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nona SNS

It was late and was trying to find a bonk and managed to secure a booking.

It was an awesome night I have.

Looks: 9/10 sexy, nice body and nice looking and always smiling.

Body: 9/10 nice big boobs to play with. Nice ass to squeeze. Awesome bikini body

BBBJ: 9/10 very good technique and just went on and on till i tell her i just wanna fuck her.

Painting: 8/10 finger then after that lick her wet and tight pussy. shaved pussy. Tasty with no smell .

FJ: 9/10 Great. She went through with all the positions i wanted.And even after i come she nvr let go of me and kept riding me hahahahah. Awesome moans from her

GFE: 10/10 There were lot of hug and cuddle and small kisses here and there before deep frenching which make her score high in this

Awesome lady with an awesome service.

Last edited by samcake; 24-08-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

FR for Zoey - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=781236&page=3

Location - 8/10 central and convenient, nice big size bed for action, some issues with aircon which i have already feedback to bro VP which i believe he will solve soon
Looks- 8/10 look like her photos, got a innocent on her, always smile when we make eye contact and it's not the fake smile kind
Body - 9/10 nice bod with a nice butt
boobs - 7/10 natural As but not for boob lover
BBBJ - 8/10 quite good, and bring you into heaven when you make eye contact with here while she's devouring your rod hehe
FJ - 8/10 quite good, like bonking a sporty syt from poly that normally you can see but cannot touch
GFE - 9/10
RTF - maybe
Old 24-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yah so? Why u come here complain then?

Tell you what, how about I text VP and ask him to ban your nick, since you think his requirments are stupid?

you paid for some hookers and ego boost till where?

if they really want ban me over small things then go ahead

goddamn. stop using your small head to think all the time
Old 25-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marksbfuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Modelforyou GINA
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=767787

Looks:7/10 Does not really look as cute as the pictures
Body: 7/10 Slightly ticker not as slim as the pictures but not fat (Full back tattoo )
BBBJ - 7/10 Pretty normal switch to FJ relatively fast
boobs - 8/10 natural C
FJ - 8/10 Quite good and accommodating
GFE - I do not know how to rate GFE for any FL as I am not a talker
RTF: Maybe probably not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1