The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was at my married (girl) friend house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
That true, had a gf in my 20s and whenever i rabba her boobs, the way she moan makes you thing she is having the orgasm of her life...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro HonkyTonkyMan

Up you 16 points.

Many bros do not realised that girls can have orgasm just by stimulating their breasts and nipples.

Do it slowly and gently. They felt a current going from their nipples to their vagina.

They feel so appreciated because the partner is not in a hurry to fuck them. The partner has prioritised her pleasure over his pleasure.

There was once my ex-colleague was asking whether her breasts are small (being A size). I told her, it is not the size of her breasts but how we go about having this fore play with her breasts. She was so appreciative that she enjoyed the fore play tremendously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not all girls are made the same way. Some girls' nipples/breasts are sensitive, some are born with sensitive clitoris, while others have a g-spot inside the vagina, and then there are those with different permutations of the three, and some unfortunate ones who have none. I've personally come across one girl who was so high that she wanted raw, and i thought to prolong her longing, I proceeded to kiss her nipples, and immediately, her "engine" stop working, and she lost her desire to have sex. She then revealed that she hated any kind of playing/teasing/stimulating/ squeezing of her breasts and nipples. Ended up I had to postpone to our next session to have sex with her. True enough, she enjoyed it so much that she attained orgasm, when I carefully avoided all attempts to fondle her breasts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro JasonJG,

Up you 16 points.

Well, I think to each his own.

We have to fid the girl's most sensitive areas and work on it.

It could be a girl's physical or psychological effects that cause her to have discomfort.

It is fortunate that you have found the right way to please her.
Yes, agree with bro JasonJG ...but as in everything else in life, nothing is 100% the same...there will be bound to be 1 or 2 exceptions or differences here n there...if u ask all the ladies u know, the overwhelming majority of them will tell u that they enjoy their breasts n nipples to be lick, sucked and stimulated by their male partners ..but like wat bro Lipe said in your gf's case, it's a rare that she doesn't enjoy such stimulations but u r fortunate u found another way to bring her to her BIG "O"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-09-2020 at 10:56 AM.
Old 13-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
fuzao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
That true, had a gf in my 20s and whenever i rabba her boobs, the way she moan makes you thing she is having the orgasm of her life...
Fully agreed, some gals have very sensitive nipples
Old 13-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Try the National Service Resort and Country Club at Changi. Can't remember whether is no or very low signals. But NSRCC Sea Sports Centre confirm is dead zone, no matter which carrier. It is the edge of SG after all.
T.Q. v. much bro for yr kind recommendation ...will go n check the place out when i hv the time

Old 13-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
Lol, too bad cannot just put inside a bag that block our signals, if not kana questioned go where, why signal gone so long. Only 1 place in Singapore I went, really dead zone. But very hard to stay down there too long cause later people wonder why you sit there so long
There are faraday cages that blocks all electronic signals. Not sure if there is a portable version of it.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
neighbours can see n observe the 2 of u hanky pankying in n around her house n report to her husband or police
Report police for?
Old 13-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Report police for?
it's for indecent exposure in public, my dear bro ...don't u know it is an offence to be seen naked even at home too if neighbours see n report u to police

Last edited by Rickey; 13-09-2020 at 08:07 PM.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are faraday cages that blocks all electronic signals. Not sure if there is a portable version of it.
I was reading on lead lined bags, because film photographers used to use it to prevent x-rays from damaging film, and apparently also can shield phone signals XD
Old 14-09-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it's for indecent exposure in public, my dear bro ...don't u know it is an offence to be seen naked even at home too if neighbours see n report u to police
If man, report police, I close eye. I saw on tinder one girl kana police case cause she walk around naked. She expat so don't know. She quite chio so don't know why people go report
Old 14-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro ...sigh...now we all got to look for some other places to do our notti deeds to each other beyond the range of the GPS ...haha...think hard to find liao...sigh...anyway must go recce the place there when there is free time to look see look see for myself ...haha
NP, I also wonder where got such thing for next time when married, but as of now, single and free, can do whatever I want. Only mother call me ask if I coming home for dinner only
Old 14-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just use a thick potato chips bag. Wash it well, put your phone in and fold down the open side. That will work as a faraday cage. You can try calling the phone with another phone to see if signal gets thru'.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
NP, I also wonder where got such thing for next time when married, but as of now, single and free, can do whatever I want. Only mother call me ask if I coming home for dinner only
Of course if u r not married there's absolutely nothing to worry abt.. u r totally a free agent who do not need to report to anyone.. this worry is only for those bros n sis who r married to avoid detection by their partners.. haha

Old 14-09-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, by right it is illegal. But if my neighbour decides to walk around their house nude, what do I care? even if they make out by the window, I also dun care. It's only those fake upright people too free go report policy. Or those have very small kids at home. Surely people in this forum not so wuliao.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
True, by right it is illegal. But if my neighbour decides to walk around their house nude, what do I care? even if they make out by the window, I also dun care. It's only those fake upright people too free go report policy. Or those have very small kids at home. Surely people in this forum not so wuliao.
Yes, u r rite bro... it is not bros n sis in this forum that reports police,.. it is those morally upright ppple in real life that do it... as happened in a few cases b4 in real life..

Old 14-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, u r rite bro... it is not bros n sis in this forum that reports police,.. it is those morally upright ppple in real life that do it... as happened in a few cases b4 in real life..
I don't think it is morally upright. It is morally uptight.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
PinkC1oud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
I'll care .... I'll watch and pcc hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1