The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Knowingly accepting two bookings at one time is considered double booking. Itay be of no loss to.the ML, but to us (those who are not young anymore), time is very valuable.

Is a big no no for ML criteria. Regardless regular or not, it's a straight drop.
Yup, it's not a case of mistakenly accepted 2 bookings then frantically need to let go of one. Well, I have not met her and there's always 2 sides to a coin. But reality is even if more such tales surfaces, some bros go by the logic of:

1. Until I Kena aeroplaned, I will continue to book her. Which to be fair is not entirely wrong.

2. Give her a free pass coz her services are legendary and she is AP. This, imo, is what fuel these gals to treat customers as they deemed fit.

Sometimes people confuse AP as we should suck it up whatever way they dish it at us. For me, true AP first criteria is consistently good service and ATTITUDE, no matter how popular. Thanks bros who shared her double booking antics, this are red flags to me when considering booking any ML, be it AP or not.
Old 10-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Actually made that post earlier to tell folks what is considered double booking since some have no idea what is ok and what will hurt us in the long run anymore.

No to lottery style booking is my answer. And a reason why I always appreciate MLs that have good organisation or try to be reasonably good.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Honestly i dont think LN cares too much because her slots are limited and there are more than enough customers trying to book her. In my case i was "lucky" since I did an advanced booking a day earlier but she informed me a few hours before that my time clashed with somebody after i texted her a reminder, so that saved me a trip down.

I would say the current market still has MLs with decent service and work ethics so it's good to explore around. If one is still fixed on LN then the next best option is to pick unpopular time slots.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Honestly i dont think LN cares too much because her slots are limited and there are more than enough customers trying to book her.
Which remind me of an old AP Nat who is an aeroplane queen as well and it doesn’t bother her much.
The fact is she is still so hard to booked back then until she can ask me, 你不怕被我放飞机?
Sad truth but my reply then was 你放我飞机,我就自己回家打飞机咯
Ok, at least after that she got sayang me many many

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

hey bros. I would strongly recommend Abby from SLG/TT. RTM was a few days ago

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

looks: 1st looks reminds me of Kimberley Wang media corp. to me lah. I am happy with her looks. some say Liu yifei. you wont u turn one.
SYT. early 20s look.below 25.
nice hand n natural boob massage.
nice companionship. doesnt feel like a transaction.

recommended for bros who like to lie back and let the ML take charge after a hard days work.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
I had 2 bookings with her.
Both were cancelled by her. The last one was cancelled after she gave me directions to her condo.... as I stood outside waiting for her unit number.... she called and claimed sudden onset of stomach cramps. Told me to cancel as she felt too ill to service me. Put her on my blacklist and banned.
Btw, while she was talking to me I heard a male voice in the background.... and after reading all these posts about her I believe I had been double booked and she was not sick as she claimed.
Sad to hear that.
To be honest, she was much more worst off during her previous stint. Got flew a few times aeroplane by her. But I just suck it up because her service was really mind blowing.....that time.

This round, I was nearly also aeroplane but I was the beneficiary (i think was a double booking case). For some reason, I arrived slightly early and was surprised she give the go ahead. I over heard her telling the other Bro she got something urgent and ask the Bro to come back later.
Initially I thought she was asking me to go off but later I realise she was using the wechat talk function.
Those who visit her will know she likes to use the talk function.
During session, I did ask her whether there is a double book...she denied and didn't elaborate. But her mood changed.
So, thinking back it could be really double book and I kind of felt sorry for the Bro.

Anyway, as pointed out before, I will step my brake on her for the moment after her 120 150 package.
And as one Bro had mentioned, her service level had drop considerably this time round (maybe toned down, but still quite worth it in this market).
Can already feel it when I visited her very early on when she landed.
So probably if she did aeroplane me next time if I decided to book her, likely will be permanent drop.
Won't miss out much and can already see she a bit cui since last stint...
Body and figure was very much solid last round...this time....
That's why I say one or two years difference can drastically change the gal.
Moreover last time $110...now $120....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly i dont think LN cares too much because her slots are limited and there are more than enough customers trying to book her. In my case i was "lucky" since I did an advanced booking a day earlier but she informed me a few hours before that my time clashed with somebody after i texted her a reminder, so that saved me a trip down.

I would say the current market still has MLs with decent service and work ethics so it's good to explore around. If one is still fixed on LN then the next best option is to pick unpopular time slots.
No issues...it is time for regulars like me to move on and at least give other newbies a chance to book her.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
*Raises my hand*

No loss for me, I moved on and she has her business. I've found superior ladies that deserve my Money more.
You too!? Geez.

Quote:
You too? Wow. This is a chronic situation with her.

And it's not about whether it her slots are full or not. Like you said, she doesn't seem to care at all about people's time and convenience.
Old 10-04-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Many girls use PayNow these days esp those in spa
Yes agree. But also scared of this kind. Last time can bring exact and bargain to market rate and say not enough cash . Now everytime try to bargain , they say accept paynow. Then ala carte service also add money . Paynow they also charge service charge.
Will not go to such places again . I know of a few MP which does that
Old 10-04-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
Yes agree. But also scared of this kind. Last time can bring exact and bargain to market rate and say not enough cash . Now everytime try to bargain , they say accept paynow. Then ala carte service also add money . Paynow they also charge service charge.
Will not go to such places again . I know of a few MP which does that
I nv reveal I wanna pay by PayNow until I'm about to leave so negotiation is purely oncash basis.
Old 10-04-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sometimes people confuse AP as we should suck it up whatever way they dish it at us. For me, true AP first criteria is consistently good service and ATTITUDE, no matter how popular. Thanks bros who shared her double booking antics, this are red flags to me when considering booking any ML, be it AP or not.
My 1st sense of LN is that she was very fast and methodical and then unfortunately, we became pissed with each other. The service was just not there and I could not see what's so legendary about her. As for her good friend, I felt there was no real attempt to service after first 2 visits. Maybe age has caught up with them. Maybe I don't appreciate their style.

Whether it's fair to them and to customers is not really debatable anymore because the sense of jacking up the price without reasonable justification or milking the 'kindness' of customers is real enough for me.

Stamina and consistency is not easy in this game if they want to cheong 10 hours everyday non stop like machines without service and intimacy or at least mutual respect. I don't want myself just to be made to jack off, it's not always the KPI or outcome. I can do a better job by myself at zero cost. Let me put it this way - I had more fun with Xiao Xiao (the one who takes breaks) even at first visit.

IMHO and my 2 cts worth if not out of the context of Time Management and 'Customer Relationship Management'. Basically, despite YMMV, we are also constantly managing our expectations.

Last edited by Earnestball; 10-04-2021 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Last sentence
Old 10-04-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Pissed and no apology from her and yet still proceeded?

Exhibit A of why these WLs take us for granted.
Guess these MLs are just spoilt with the current over-demand, anyway there always options just move on to the better attitude ones which deserve more for your bucks and u enjoy the time being with. After all it's a free market, in the long run their business will also see a reduction in demand with nonchalant attitude and lower service level as customer switch (substitution effect) to better service MLs
Old 10-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Absolutely.

I haven't seen her yet for this stint, but planning to.

If she ever does this to me, I'll call her out publicly, regardless of the fact that her BFF was my regular.
Who's the BFF? An An?
Old 10-04-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Who's the BFF? An An?
Nope. She's not here anymore so it doesn't matter.
Old 10-04-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

I, for one, have stripped LN of that legendary title. Before in 2018/19 perhaps, now she's just mediocre in the JS/CZ group. That's why 2 weeks ago, I already said I'm dropping her from my rotation.

In fact, I have so much more satisfaction and happiness after an hour with Sunflower and An An. Even LN's roommate, Xiao Xue felt more spontaneous and satisfying. And of course, not forgetting the ever consistent, loving, skilful, and hardworking, Xue Er - perhaps the rightful owner of the title of legendary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1