The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-06-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Been trying to SMS a number of MLs but less than 20% of them reply me..Is it buiness too good or my number is not in the "database" yet? Is it must go for one of the MLs to get added?
got tired of trying out different MLs and not get replies sometimes, so just stick to 1-2 regulars, confirm got spot and time for me
Old 09-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Been trying to SMS a number of MLs but less than 20% of them reply me..Is it buiness too good or my number is not in the "database" yet? Is it must go for one of the MLs to get added?
It depends.
Some ML business is really good.
Some just accept regulars.
Some don't reply your number if it's not in their databases.
Some just forget to reply because they are working.
Some are fake scams.

If you're into affordable chio syt.
They may be getting flood of request for bookings.

Usually milfs are easier to contact.
Old 09-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mina-massage/

anyone tried this mina? searched the thread and doesnt seem to have any mr. or did she use a different name?
Old 09-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last time was called June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post

anyone tried this mina? searched the thread and doesnt seem to have any mr. or did she use a different name?
Old 09-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Was on sgl with different name before. Location discreet and stays alone. Massage is passable and not much effort. Jaugen is really good though. Biggest turn off is the age and pic. She is atleast 40-45 range and doesnt look like the pics at all. No RTM.
Old 09-06-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

As the other bros has advised.. used to call herself June/ Chivas, really doesn't matter, bottomline is DON'T TRY. You can thank us later.
Old 09-06-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
QT, yeah, I brought my own nice dry fresh towel. So for those bros who wanna pluck strawberries, bring your own towel. I will wait until she gets to her own place.

Any chance QT will be back anyone?
Old 09-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

THANKS FOR THE WARNING BROS!
Old 09-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
As the other bros has advised.. used to call herself June/ Chivas, really doesn't matter, bottomline is DON'T TRY. You can thank us later.
Haha.. if he don't try he won't ever be able to thank you, come to think of it.

That said, one of the most exciting things about visiting new MLs that you never seen before is the anticipation. How does she look like? How is her figure And mannerisms? How is the room going to be like? Lots of funny questions will subconsciously enter your mind and create a vague image of the ML even before entering.
Old 09-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

That said, one of the most exciting things about visiting new ML that you never seen before is the antici pation. How does she look like? How is her figure And mannerisms? How is the room going to be like? Lots of funny questions will subconsciously enter your mind and create a vague image of the ML even before entering.
On the contrary, I actually dread most first visit to ML, coz anxiety such as some venues you are visiting for the first time, some ML not very good at directing and there's no rapport established yet, hence I tend to prefer RTM, where familiarity established, feels like visiting a mistress

Exception is when the ML is proven AP, especially those that hard to book, I will have heightened anticipation and adrenaline rush when on the way lol...even though not all AP will live up to the hype due to chemistry/fatigue/bad day

Some of those I still vividly remember my excitement to visit for the very first time are Feel, Mint, MoMo, Donna, Zi Qing/Hebe, Tian Niu and most recently, Aini

Last edited by Johndick; 09-06-2021 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-06-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

who should i choose...any bros try b4?

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/apple-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mei-mei-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/dan-ni-massage/
Old 09-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
Bro i just tried dan ni

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

Syt vibes, fair and smooth complexion and nice nnp shape. Good nnp size despite her small build. Massage and deed done about 35mins. Had a good chat with her till 1hr upz.
She use disposal towel which is plus point for me. Shared apartment with another ml. Her room got shower
Will rtm
Old 09-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Teppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Bro i just tried dan ni

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

Syt vibes, fair and smooth complexion and nice nnp shape. Good nnp size despite her small build. Massage and deed done about 35mins. Had a good chat with her till 1hr upz.
She use disposal towel which is plus point for me. Shared apartment with another ml. Her room got shower
Will rtm
Apple looks good.
Old 09-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
[url]

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/shi-shi-massage/

Confirm milf. Mid 40s. Face CMI but nice figure for her age. Quiet and easy to get to location. Not so clean apartment I guess but decent and quiet enough for me. Solid massage, like really hit the spots. Nice HDLY and Juagen I think. Definitely experienced and great control with her hands. Fired away and almost made a mess. RTM, maybe if got not much options.
I've been wanting to try her out precovid but the "latest" MR for her is very long time ago. her CMI face is how bad? can suck boobs?
Old 09-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppanyaki View Post
Apple looks good.
If you are looking for great massage and JG, apple is a good choice.

But if looks matter much to you, better consider other options. Other bros have commented on her appearance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1