The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 20-06-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Tried out Mimi and was not disappointed. If you are looking for PSE she’s the one - sure no regrets.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Mimi (VP stable)

Contacted VP 1st thing in the morning and received an afternoon slot. Damn happy as i have problem in getting the angpai previously due to fully book and couldnt believed my luck!

Met Mimi and she look great! Very fair, natural D cupper, shaven and very friendly.
She look like HK actor Jordan Chan's wife - Cherrie Ying.

After i showered, she led me to the bed and went on top of me for a detailed cat bath. Then a sensual BBBJ. She took it all in and deep and provide very good suction and i can feel my entire manhood wrap closely and tight by her mouth.

She also lick and suck my balls and it went on for a good few minutes and i requested her to cap me as i wanna fuck her well.

She raise both her arms above her head as i fuck her deep, hard and furious. She loved it and keep telling me to fuck her hard.. i surrender in no time as she said she was cumming and i can feel her warm, very wet pussy grabbing my hard rod in her and i came hard as well.

Once done and i bath, she asked me not to hurry back since there's still plently of time. She led me to the bed and we laid down to rest. She chatted with me, told me her life story, her plans etc. Wont share since its personal.

All in all, a very good and non-commercial fuck.

RTF - definitely. But after i tried Denise which is on my list to f..
Old 22-06-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
FR on Mimi (VP stable)

Contacted VP 1st thing in the morning and received an afternoon slot. Damn happy as i have problem in getting the angpai previously due to fully book and couldnt believed my luck!

Met Mimi and she look great! Very fair, natural D cupper, shaven and very friendly.
She look like HK actor Jordan Chan's wife - Cherrie Ying.

After i showered, she led me to the bed and went on top of me for a detailed cat bath. Then a sensual BBBJ. She took it all in and deep and provide very good suction and i can feel my entire manhood wrap closely and tight by her mouth.

She also lick and suck my balls and it went on for a good few minutes and i requested her to cap me as i wanna fuck her well.

She raise both her arms above her head as i fuck her deep, hard and furious. She loved it and keep telling me to fuck her hard.. i surrender in no time as she said she was cumming and i can feel her warm, very wet pussy grabbing my hard rod in her and i came hard as well.

Once done and i bath, she asked me not to hurry back since there's still plently of time. She led me to the bed and we laid down to rest. She chatted with me, told me her life story, her plans etc. Wont share since its personal.

All in all, a very good and non-commercial fuck.

RTF - definitely. But after i tried Denise which is on my list to f..
Very nice and details FR, May add her into my action list. Thx
Old 22-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DeadAim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz, see all your FRs, really envy you bros. I forever either cannot get verified or am the wrong race. High and dry for a year. Mimi and Eliza look amazing.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAim View Post
Haiz, see all your FRs, really envy you bros. I forever either cannot get verified or am the wrong race. High and dry for a year. Mimi and Eliza look amazing.
Sori to hear that bro. I think there's a couple of Thai FLs that have no issue, but you need to be on their OKT's telegram.

There's a couple of local FLs in Dome 3 as well.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DeadAim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the empathy bro. Most of the time if post something like this, will straight kenah bash. Haha. Did try checking the Thai FLs..also looks like have race restrictions..oh wells. You bros enjoy!
Old 22-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the empathy bro. Most of the time if post something like this, will straight kenah bash. Haha. Did try checking the Thai FLs..also looks like have race restrictions..oh wells. You bros enjoy!
No love lost imo, all these are commercial sex which is not a bad thing if it can be avoided!
It can become addictive.
Old 22-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sori bro, thought I saw one that said 'any race' recently.

Try the locals in Dome L. Ginger is well known, and you might get other contacts through her.

There are other FLs in that Dome with 'any race' in their ads, but best ask first.
Old 22-06-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
RANDOMBOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, someone new in Vpremium. Any tips on how to increase my chances of getting an appointment?
Old 23-06-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
RANDOMBOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Hi bros, relatively new in Vpremium. Any tips to increase my chance for booking?
Old 23-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DarkSith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Sori to hear that bro. I think there's a couple of Thai FLs that have no issue, but you need to be on their OKT's telegram.

Last edited by DarkSith; 24-06-2021 at 01:49 PM.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edited……edited

Last edited by Jokeryoker; 25-06-2021 at 10:40 PM. Reason: No reason
Old 24-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
lla23 lla23

I also got this msg too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
Anyone else received random WhatsApp message from jessy? Wondering if it’s a scam
Old 24-06-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OniMM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess we received the same msg…
Old 25-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

So I’ve been getting PMs everyday for Thai OKT telegram contact.

Sori bros, I have a standard answer, so posting here. Stop asking me as I very bored replying to the PMs, so will start zapping tomorrow.

1. Thai OKTs posted in March 2020 in Dome 1 they were shifting to Telegram.

2. ONLY Clients could get the contact - you didn’t use stable before and have no history with them? Too bad.

3. Pass you their telegram links for fuck? They dun let in new ‘members’, so no point right? Then sure some fucktard will write “got link from bro Keima”, then I get banned… so no, not giving it out. You snoozed in 2020, you lose in 2021.

Last edited by Keima; 25-06-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1