The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
i welcome these any time! i am available hahaha
Old 14-07-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroithai69 View Post
i welcome these any time! i am available hahaha
Random pics no context.

Can just find these pics on the net
Old 14-07-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This type sure can make myself available....to grab grab tooo
Old 14-07-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Random pics no context.

Can just find these pics on the net
LordVader has spoken...any better context and picture from the dark dark side....
Old 14-07-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ViPatriarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chances of seeing chiobu outside: 1/10
Chances of seeing chio MILF outside:1/100
🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 17-07-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

now use what app hunt for MILF? wechat still?
nobody accept friend req
Old 18-07-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the sharing!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 19-07-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Takanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I like her lips!
Old 21-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

When you are given the look...

Old 21-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanna View Post
I like her lips!
Yup can imagine it having an interesting encounter with the lollipop 🤭🤭😏
Old 21-07-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
When you are given the look...

Tabao one for each day please.... lolol
Old 21-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Always have tissues and mineral water with you???
Old 22-07-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with bros here MILF are everywhere. It isnt hard to find just that effort have to be put in. Somehow bros factor in too much hard work and ROI doesnt seem that much.

For me I classified MILF to two groups. Those Single Hot Ma Ma and those Divorcee hot mama. For married woman still with their hubby i usually leave them out. I also further sub divide them into your normal HDB type, those staying at condo type and landed housing type.

my aim of focus is those staying at condo. usually still in 45 and below range . one or two kids. range from P5 to Sec 2 roughly . The are more well to do working as investment banker, auditor, accounting line...u get the pic. they usually drive bcoz they always rushing here and there to pick kid for various CCA...etc. Car is those C200 BMW 3. , mini Cooper. Italians two door for reference

So if u are staying in a condo and Single. Yes single. Is very easy to spot them and get to know them. But if you are Playboy every weekend you bring a diff gal back to your condo, then pls stay away from these MILF. They can smell u from a mile and know u only want xxx. And likely neighbors already bad mouth abt u. So pls stay away. Dont ask me how i have access to condo and managed to spot these hot mama. For sure i dont stay in a condo that is all i can say.

For this class of Hot mama. you have to their daily routine. for example 645am they will come down to drive their kids to nearby school. this is the time u can make small talk or wait for their return and chat up with them . if u cant open your mouth then at least just nod yr head and say good morning. U job it to leave an impression at least she will know who u are.. and when the time comes, for example she has a flat tyre or flat battery. U better be there to help out. this really does help as they will tend to be nice to you. IF this doesn't work out daily just show up at your condo pool or gym. soon u will bum into one that will show up daily at certain time. During lunch time if you are around CBD and bump into them pls say hi and suggest to lunch the next time round.

Many many more tips to share ... till the next time. Stay Safe everyone.
Old 22-07-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Very useful tips broTiger....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoody74 View Post
I have to agree with bros here MILF are everywhere. It isnt hard to find just that effort have to be put in. Somehow bros factor in too much hard work and ROI doesnt seem that much.

For me I classified MILF to two groups. Those Single Hot Ma Ma and those Divorcee hot mama. For married woman still with their hubby i usually leave them out. I also further sub divide them into your normal HDB type, those staying at condo type and landed housing type.

my aim of focus is those staying at condo. usually still in 45 and below range . one or two kids. range from P5 to Sec 2 roughly . The are more well to do working as investment banker, auditor, accounting line...u get the pic. they usually drive bcoz they always rushing here and there to pick kid for various CCA...etc. Car is those C200 BMW 3. , mini Cooper. Italians two door for reference

So if u are staying in a condo and Single. Yes single. Is very easy to spot them and get to know them. But if you are Playboy every weekend you bring a diff gal back to your condo, then pls stay away from these MILF. They can smell u from a mile and know u only want xxx. And likely neighbors already bad mouth abt u. So pls stay away. Dont ask me how i have access to condo and managed to spot these hot mama. For sure i dont stay in a condo that is all i can say.

For this class of Hot mama. you have to their daily routine. for example 645am they will come down to drive their kids to nearby school. this is the time u can make small talk or wait for their return and chat up with them . if u cant open your mouth then at least just nod yr head and say good morning. U job it to leave an impression at least she will know who u are.. and when the time comes, for example she has a flat tyre or flat battery. U better be there to help out. this really does help as they will tend to be nice to you. IF this doesn't work out daily just show up at your condo pool or gym. soon u will bum into one that will show up daily at certain time. During lunch time if you are around CBD and bump into them pls say hi and suggest to lunch the next time round.

Many many more tips to share ... till the next time. Stay Safe everyone.
Old 22-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Tigerwoody is exactly right. Milf are everywhere.
My share will be during waiting out to fetch kids to/fro tuition.
In my earlier years, while kids were schooling age. I had the responsibility of chauffeuring them & waiting out for them at the tuition center.
This is also a great to hunt down milf with the perfect excuse to chat them on kids topics.
2-3 hours of boring waiting can be something to look forward to every weekend, all it takes is just the 1st step.
Though have not gone all the way, but hanky panky is not uncommon, we’ll always wait each other out at a certain location, somehow we have come to a common understanding if their spouse is with them or nearby, they would stand at a different location, this is when I stay clear of them, vice versa.
Hope other bros can share their experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1