The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Friend (another veteran chiongster) said that some girls are being threatened by some stranger? Something like that.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceful123 View Post
too much heat.....cheong safe.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Friend (another veteran chiongster) said that some girls are being threatened by some stranger? Something like that.
They should file police report or ask the shop owners to do so.,
Old 24-07-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Not again. In this period of time still have ppl liddat
Old 24-07-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
i have not gone to ML for 3 weeks liao, quite an accomplishment for me since i go once every 2 weeks.
Same here bro, this is more drier than cb period last yr.. want go also hard to go, all the ML/FL don't want accept, regulars also scared.
Old 24-07-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
saw a ML posting suicidal thoughts because of this. not sure how many ladies are going through this.

but the lady also broadcasted the strangers number and his bank account number, so im pretty sure white knights already on the move.

lets stay safe and lay low, and spare a thought for these ladies who are undoubtedly also going through this situation with us.
Old 24-07-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
saw a ML posting suicidal thoughts because of this. not sure how many ladies are going through this.

but the lady also broadcasted the strangers number and his bank account number, so im pretty sure white knights already on the move.

lets stay safe and lay low, and spare a thought for these ladies who are undoubtedly also going through this situation with us.
That's damn messed up. Hope they come out of this okay.
Old 24-07-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Look, this is pretty common and freelance WLs jolly well know what they are getting into. They do not have a choice that's why they come here? I am sure 99% of these ladies, no one point a gun to their head and force them to come here.

They come to earn big bucks, taking risks, to pay for a condo back home? Whatever sob story, it would be also common among regular ppl who live normal working lives, likely slog harder, greater risks. I am no saint, and only giving them the respect that they do their job well, not harming anyone generally.

To spare empathy to them who knows exactly what situation they are getting themselves in, nope not for me.
Old 25-07-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Oh yes heard about it. TBH, could be a lot of ah tiong because they know where to press at the ML's weakness. let the ML settle their own, i believe they all should have received such at times.
Old 25-07-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

Saw the wc post. All I saw was the phone and bank details. Not sure the context of this. Could it be a dispute between the service provider and the client?
Old 25-07-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Saw the wc post. All I saw was the phone and bank details. Not sure the context of this. Could it be a dispute between the service provider and the client?
Probably just the "'not happy' with service and want threaten report to authorities", who knows?
And since now very sensitive period with all the checks and shit, the guy cfm pull such a stunt to scare the ML more. Scummy.

Hopefully this issue gets resolved.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Lol. Now I see the post and know what the big Huha is about. This type of no head no tail post, even if not posted by this notorious peach, shld still be take by a bowl of salt lah. Bros shld see these in the days they cheong MLs, and know better the credibility of such disputes.

You all damn funny lah. A word of advice in general for those bros who are invested emotionally and start believing everything their MLs post or say: DON'T.

Cheers.
Old 25-07-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Lol. Now I see the post and know what the big Huha is about. This type of no head no tail post, even if not posted by this notorious peach, shld still be take by a bowl of salt lah. Bros shld see these in the days they cheong MLs, and know better the credibility of such disputes.

You all damn funny lah. A word of advice in general for those bros who are invested emotionally and start believing everything their MLs post or say: DON'T.

Cheers.
Some cheongsters seems to be unaware that KC trap is not the only trick up a ML sleeve. Another trick which is much easier to pull off and usually with immediate payoff is - Play victim. Man are wired such that we have tendency to protect the weak. Just like woman has nurturing in their DNA. Damsel in distress is one of the oldest trick any girl can adopt. Man feels a sense of ego boost when they hear the victim appreciation of their heroic acts. In ML case, many cheongsters will show their support towards the distress ML by visit more or some even shower her with gifts or tips or dates to help her cope with her supposedly emotional fragile state. Please bear this in mind before you want to play hero, unless the ML is brand new in this trade, she will likely have access to people in this business whom can really help her solve her problems, people with the right connections. Us regular joe just stick to our session and block out all these KC or victim or WeChat tactics lah. As the saying goes, if the kitchen is getting too hot for the ML, just step out of it, go home and find the peace and safety she seeks.

Last edited by Delorean101; 25-07-2021 at 12:37 PM.
Old 25-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Promassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried An Xin before back to Phase 2HA. Location just along that stretch. Looks wise, er..... Photo might be taken 7~8 years ago, but but but..... Still pleasant looking and it will grow on u. Boobs should be C instead of D as advertised. Overall OK to try, as mentioned by previous Bro, fail safe selection.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

https://mothership.sg/2021/07/vice-a...le-road-condo/

Never visit those ML/FL there before.
Any viet angpai that you know?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1