The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: State of JB KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexify View Post
The wechat ID: vivianbren
Thanks, will up you later

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 21-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of
Re: State of JB KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
Thanks, will up you later
Awaiting your fr. Cheers

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 21-04-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3343 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you have any private party to introduce
Old 21-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would love to experience a private party. PM me if you need a kaki.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Awaiting your fr. Cheers
Sorry didn't manage to get her help us book her private party condo apartment.
I will try next time. I saw she has a package that comes with a singing room and 2 bed rooms.

However, I managed to get another mummy to arrange for KTV session at Plaza Sentosa.
Girl tip: 100 per hour, min booking 3 hours.
Need to pay a coverage charge of 100 MYR for her.
Better to communicate with the mummy one day prior going to select the girls via Whatsapp. Mostly are viet.
As such joint are not allowed to operate, we went up the backdoor via a back gate. The front door are seal with wooden boards.

2nd floor small room min spend : 304 MYR
2nd floor medium room min spend: 608 MYR
3rd floor small room min spend: 608 MYR

We ordered 24 bottles of beer - 1024 MYR. We went for HH so its 12:00-19:00, got the newly renovated (medium size) room at the 3rd floor.

Old 23-04-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I will try next time. I saw she has a package that comes with a singing room and 2 bed rooms.

However, I managed to get another mummy to arrange for KTV session at Plaza Sentosa.
Better to communicate with the mummy one day prior going to select the girls via Whatsapp. Mostly are viet.
As such joint are not allowed to operate, we went up the backdoor via a back gate. The front door are seal with wooden boards.

We ordered 24 bottles of beer - 1024 MYR. We went for HH so its 12:00-19:00, got the newly renovated (medium size) room at the 3rd floor.
Everything is ok till the 24 bottles of beer for 1024 ringgits. Are u sure? Beer for 300++ SGD??? Keto gao gao. If you go alone the nett cost is (340 (beers) + 132 (say 4hours the girl) + 33 (mummy) = $505) Why u even go JB for ktv.

I know elsewhere much cheaper but of course not in Malaysia. Won't say much as this is a JB thread. My point is really? You even willing to go JB liao and spend like this? With so many bros spending like his the inflation will go higher and higher liao.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Smile Re: State of JB KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Everything is ok till the 24 bottles of beer for 1024 ringgits. Are u sure? Beer for 300++ SGD??? Keto gao gao. If you go alone the nett cost is (340 (beers) + 132 (say 4hours the girl) + 33 (mummy) = $505) Why u even go JB for ktv.

I know elsewhere much cheaper but of course not in Malaysia. Won't say much as this is a JB thread. My point is really? You even willing to go JB liao and spend like this? With so many bros spending like his the inflation will go higher and higher liao.
Who will go alone and drink 24 bottles of beers ? There is 4 of us.

Old 23-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Who will go alone and drink 24 bottles of beers ? There is 4 of us.
Enough meh. The girls don't drink nor ask for food etc??? Sure got +++ and it is still ridiculous for beers to cost that amount of money. What prices are the liquor selling there.
Old 25-04-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Can share contact ?
Old 25-04-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Check your inbox

Old 26-04-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 3
Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!

just wondering, y’all go KTV usually for what ah? Is it for the shake head part or mainly just looking for girls?
Old 26-04-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
just wondering, y’all go KTV usually for what ah? Is it for the shake head part or mainly just looking for girls?
Everything except shaking head

Old 26-04-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 3
Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!

Oh okok 🤣 cause most Malaysian go ktv is to shake head de. Make the girl high then the actions can start 🤣
Old 27-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh okok 🤣 cause most Malaysian go ktv is to shake head de. Make the girl high then the actions can start 🤣
I think for us (Singaporeans) is just to go sing-song and drink and try to make the girls get high and see got actions or not. The reason why we go over is that SG is crazily priced. In addition, I think a lot of restrictions dunno need ART to go or not, and by right hostessing is not legal. For Malaysia, I think also not legal yet but SG is really don't play play with the law they catch you very fast. For drugs, I think Nah we will never do it cause it is as good as ruining your whole life in SG.
Old 27-04-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Going in this Friday maybe stay over one night. Will be in around the afternoon to check in the hotel and park the car. Then grab around to massage/ groceries shopping/eating. At night will be drinking and maybe KTV. Any bros got any lobang can pm me thanks. Any bros wanna meet up to go look around together can pm me ur WeChat ID.

I am ok with Malaysia KTV just that 1024 ringgits for bears of 24 cans really hit me hard. If it is a bottle of liquor with mixers still ok but beers.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1