The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey bros,

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuan-xuan-massage/ before?
Old 13-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Agreed, not always will succeed... It's about feeling or Pocket Deep...
To me i just enjoyed her services as what she offer now. If she wants to give extras to me i will be dlighted like majiam strike 4D Top 3 place.
Anyway just enjoy, any special treatment is between you and the ML, Keep it hush and dont give issue to the ML by telling in this forum what you got from the ML.
Don't try too hard, theres alot of flowers out in the garden to enjoy!
Just my opinions...
seriously, can't agree further. most of the girls that give you extra do not like when you tell the whole world.

and also in my experience, there will be some girls that will never give you anything extra. just move on and eventually some will give you extra with tender loving care/money (usually both).

end of the day, they are humans but more importantly, they are here to earn money, not trying to get a bf.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I guess I go in with an re-calibrated mindset. I know this first wave of Siambus will never have the chic of Thonglor HiSos or the smooth fairness of the northern beauties. Also too many fake FRs daily will invariably mislead you. Plus, I sense a few stables are filled with aesthetically low quality girls but pitch them as premium girls at premium prices.
Thanks for your inputs.

Was going to ask you on some Thai dome recommendations.
But I guess I will keep the money.

Enjoy your BKK trip!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 13-05-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
seriously, can't agree further. most of the girls that give you extra do not like when you tell the whole world.
About telling the whole world, even code red can be sensitive.

It's strategic to know that timing with your own discretion. Unless she's already open with you and you only.
Old 13-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
About telling the whole world, even code red can be sensitive.

It's strategic to know that timing with your own discretion. Unless she's already open with you and you only.
Problem is some people have 0 common sense and tact when it comes to such stuff..

That’s why once in while u will see a joker or 2 coming in here to seek attention lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.

Last edited by SMRTLTD; 13-05-2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old 13-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Thanks for your inputs.

Was going to ask you on some Thai dome recommendations.
But I guess I will keep the money.

Enjoy your BKK trip!
Don't have to give up on them completely la. I think a few pretty decent ones can be had locally. I had some truly awesome sex and completely draining orgasms in their love caves and in their mouths these last couple of weeks. Seek out the tall, "young" ones who can cim. These are some of my filters that try to ensure I meet some aesthetically better siambus who will provide good service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Anyway just enjoy, any special treatment is between you and the ML, Keep it hush and dont give issue to the ML by telling in this forum what you got from the ML.
One of the sexiest assets I have to a ML/FL is reliable discretion.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 13-05-2022 at 04:07 PM.
Old 13-05-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Problem is some people have 0 common sense and tact when it comes to such stuff..

That’s why once in while u will see a joker or 2 coming in here to seek attention lol..
Everyone is learning lah. Some earlier, some later. Will never change but hopefully, postings will be more constructive.
Old 13-05-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Any advice on how to know which type of ML will allow cunnilingus?

Most of them I know are SN.

SN can do cunnilingus meh? Lick through the panty? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Let's try a "put yourself in her shoes" perspective.

As a ML, the girl has a selection of hundreds of guys who she can consider to go further with. She is truly spoilt for choice. Most likely, she would know and "feel" who she wants to get more physical with within the 2nd or 3rd session. These who make the shortlist will enjoy more access as re-visits get more intense and intimate.

Within this favoured pool of guys, she can again refine her selection. For those who know how to push her buttons*** the right way will advance further. Those who don't will be culled.

Sure, guys who don't make the first shortlist can be persistent and try and try to make the cut again. Some do, but rarely. Most likely with each unsuccessful visit, you will move rapidly down the pecking order. Moreover, every other day brings a new batch of guys for her consideration.

***Push her buttons right could be a variety of things. A person with a good heart, a person with an impressive bank balance, a good listener, a genuinely interesting person, a person who performs the most spectacular cunnilingus, or a gentle thoughtful lover, etc, etc. It depends what turns the girl on most.
Old 13-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
This has been happening for a long time.
Years back, I used to visit them in the little India hotel which they operate.
Guess the regular know exactly which one.
Has come to a point, when door open, see the body can make it and at least not auntie can liao.
For me, the worst is super push up bra! Remove bra, cock cannot stand liao.
Sigh...
actually my 2 recent and only exp in dome 1 really not bad leh (both ladies rtc already so bros reading this pls dont pm me). my 2nd one was recommended by a bro. I even told the okt I go for 1s first if happy I upgrade to 2s. but when I saw her I straight text the okt that I want 2s. really syt (not even SYL) and pussy warm and tight and French and all.
Old 13-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

Haha, obviously once you are in a diff tier, it wont be SN mah. Haha. What kind of qn is this. Lmao sia.
Old 13-05-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

if she allow u to cunningligous means can open panty liao ma. if she doesn't then too bad lor. there was one supposedly SN vanilla (and I won't single out who so don't pm me and ask who pls), I ask for 69 she ownself panty down literally rub her pussy at my mouth sia... when I actually expected panty on 69 coz I like the view of ass. no choice... lick lor... LOL
Old 13-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
These SN ML also have cd prepared at their place? Or u byo?
So far none has it at home. They will ask me the same question "Do u have CD?" as a clear signal to me. I will bring at least 2 CDs for a massage session cos 1 ML told me to throw away the CD when I put it on my dickhead on the wrong side and could not roll it down (too excited).

A few years back there was 1 ML that I liked a lot and I actually told her that I want to have sex with her a few times but got rejected 3 times and even offered to top up more money via text but also got rejected. She asked whether I still wanna book her and I agreed. End up she asked me whether I got bring CD during sensual and I nodded my head happily and my wish came true.
Old 13-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I'm not talking about different tier lah.
Don't expect me to pay $100 more just to lick pussy.

Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Haha, obviously once you are in a diff tier, it wont be SN mah. Haha. What kind of qn is this. Lmao sia.
Old 13-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Wah. You must be Andy Lau.

Share leh. Sharing is caring.

Which ML? PM me lah. I won't post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
if she allow u to cunningligous means can open panty liao ma. if she doesn't then too bad lor. there was one supposedly SN vanilla (and I won't single out who so don't pm me and ask who pls), I ask for 69 she ownself panty down literally rub her pussy at my mouth sia... when I actually expected panty on 69 coz I like the view of ass. no choice... lick lor... LOL
Old 13-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lemon-massage/

Look: 9/10 can say nearly the same as photo
Massage: 8/10 very hardworking
Service: 10/10 very very hardworking