The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-05-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Everyone on Tiktok has got a price. Any man who believes his maid is exclusive to him is delusional. Any man who has multiple maids ought to go for medical screening.
Old 28-05-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year. And she is 26 this year. Beautiful sexy n all. She works near my workplace always cooks for me lunch and bring over. Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. Every Sunday she has been with me whole day. So I'm sure she not seeing any guys outside oso. I beginning to really like her. I do love my wife too. But it's jus tat I have feelings for this girl too.

Currently we are looking for a maid for my house. Isit possible to bring her over my place once her contract end. And also is it a good idea? When I spoke to her she is really keen to come my house as a helper. I'm also into the idea. As I can bang her at my house itself and no need go other ppl house

What should I do?

Get a lawyer, divorce coming up
Old 28-05-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Just remember this is our country, u earn money from our country u better stfu
Her or not, doesn’t matter. Stop your racism and bully talk.
Who are you to talk like a important person. Have some self respect.
Old 28-05-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Are these bros inside here? Can organise a GB session with Nona?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-05-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
Don't eat and shit at the same place bro. Not worth it. Unless u like Korean drama in real life.
Best answer haha
Old 28-05-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post

My weekend medicine.

Always try her best to please me whatever i want and she bought this for my fantasy. If u get one good one. Don't need to find another.
Looks way better then all the wales most post on here
Old 28-05-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
A recent survey conducted by the FDw dept has shown that 70% Singapore man age between 19 to 65 are married but seperated. This is a worrying trend 🤣
Before this forum existed it was only 10%
Old 28-05-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year. And she is 26 this year. Beautiful sexy n all. She works near my workplace always cooks for me lunch and bring over. Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. Every Sunday she has been with me whole day. So I'm sure she not seeing any guys outside oso. I beginning to really like her. I do love my wife too. But it's jus tat I have feelings for this girl too.

Currently we are looking for a maid for my house. Isit possible to bring her over my place once her contract end. And also is it a good idea? When I spoke to her she is really keen to come my house as a helper. I'm also into the idea. As I can bang her at my house itself and no need go other ppl house

What should I do?
Your wife never give you sex so you need to play with helper? Anyway, it's best not to eat where you shit lol. OP wants to live out the 2010 Korean film "The Housemaid"?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-05-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, where do you send your FB / maid for STD checkup?

I want to creampie natural but want to know I'm not going to catch something.... I'm married so can't bring anything home.

Is DSC Clinic the best / easiest / fastest or somewhere else recommended?
Old 28-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

guys, where do u buy tongkat ali in stores in sg? don't tell me buy from the sellers here in sammyboyforum, afraid it might not be discreet enough because they'll send it to our home addressses, right?
Old 28-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Ayebee, maid where got time to go for checkup, don't think they're willing to go...since you're married better to used condom, just fuck and go....
Old 28-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
guys, where do u buy tongkat ali in stores in sg? don't tell me buy from the sellers here in sammyboyforum, afraid it might not be discreet enough because they'll send it to our home addressses, right?
Some seller willing to meet and deliver to somewhere near your place
Old 28-05-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone going OT this Sunday?
Old 28-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Some seller willing to meet and deliver to somewhere near your place
ya but who these sellers? what their usernames here
Old 28-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayebee View Post
Hi bros, where do you send your FB / maid for STD checkup?

I want to creampie natural but want to know I'm not going to catch something.... I'm married so can't bring anything home.

Is DSC Clinic the best / easiest / fastest or somewhere else recommended?
Bro, still can get HPV. No maids r safe, these maids r like street dog/cat, gg around any men can just get n fuck. Don't believe, tml u go OT disco u can find out how easy they open leg. Better cap don't risk your marriage for that few minutes. Always remember prostitute r much cleaner than these maids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1