The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the biting causes pain not bcoz notti, is due to her lack of skills in sensual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
This is a difference between those who experience real sensual vs those who think it is.
Lol. I didn't know this shorts-wearing pretender was that bad. Quite a joke.
Old 28-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol..

This kind of pattern if they try to chut in mainland will kena fugged gaolat one..

Sg men totally different breed.. Close one eye and continue to book and pamper them, and most of the time happy with minimal service in return..

Just ask any ATB when they think about us if u still dunno yet..
Use to 100 to 120 nom let 1 F
Not much MLs as most CMI 90% all FLs
Now ... what SN ... no french ... cannot zhut
Use to hear most r rejected stocks in mainland but come here become gold
But seen most chiongers r ok so tats the market
1 n only in SG not even Malaysia ( Just see the price diff )
Old 28-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Use to 100 to 120 nom let 1 F
Not much MLs as most CMI 90% all FLs
Now ... what SN ... no french ... cannot zhut
Use to hear most r rejected stocks in mainland but come here become gold
But seen most chiongers r ok so tats the market
1 n only in SG not even Malaysia ( Just see the price diff )
That’s the reason been going to jb for months

Sgd $80 can get syt Viet or Thai full package
Willing to ride, bbbj not bad also
Some of them will provide simple massage after the deed
Old 28-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro has latest fr on the following ladies? Looking for syt and with gfe

1) xiao qi https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiaoqi-massage/
2) xiao mili https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-mili-massage/
3) fei fei https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-feifei/

Last edited by arbitrageur; 28-05-2022 at 06:48 PM.
Old 28-05-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, this is my first FR for SLG ladies, please up my points if you find my sharing useful !

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/tao-zi-massage/

My number is not in any database, just text most of the ones I am interested in and got a reply from Tao Zi. June (Zhu Zhu) also replied but might try her next time

Looks: 7 Not SYT, but not too bad (perhaps slightly older version of GEM Tang)
Body: 8 Toned, as she works out (swimming/yoga/gym)
Boobs: 7 Above average, quite nice to grab
Massage: 7 Above average, quite good
Service: 9 This is where she shines, always a smile on her face and willing to please
RTM: Yes, she is a hidden gem. Only a few FR here and hopefully those that tried her enjoyed the session too, she is one sweet lady !
Old 28-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

*GONGTAO WARNING*

Today commando a super famous ML call Xuan Xuan

Cb this one almost tio gong Tao cuz is SIBEI SIBEI CHIOBU and MODEL CLASS. SHE wore Lingerie set ur KUKUBIRD confirm stand. Just like those can go runway model class. CAN U IMAGINE. AND SHE HAVE THE LOOK. Maybe she went to wrong industry! She go become model and in the magazine kind sia. Jin wasted!

Super hard too book cuz she doesn’t station a area now at HOTEL. So she limit herself to afew customer only. HOTEL back thing is as usual when u walk in the counter when give u a weird stare. But lucky nvr ask me which unit I go. LOL.

Was given a location near BR. Super hard to find parking. Knn must reach early so u can wait for parking. But she will be changing location to somewhere SH. So easily for everyone. For walking solider not a problem.
Still can go shopping afterwards and good food around.

Woohoo. Open door CHIOBU wore a tube top and short black skirt. With transparent lace bra. Super Tok gong. Model class. The face and photo look like the advertise photo. And from the look is like B cup. But is super natural. No FAKE.

Massage wise is super Tok gong. Train in shiatsu oil massage. She got a lot of regular I think with lots of strength. Good strength. Thumb up.

Sensual gong Tao liao. Slow and steady undress to bra first. Then after that U help her to unlock the bra. TING outside see is B after bra take out is C. So soft and natural. Slowly lick lick ur nipple and help u unleash ur soliders. Is like XMM help u. Slow and steady. No rush kind.

Super power. Feel like tio gong Tao but is worth it. Super wonderful weekend start off.

Will book her again when need to see beauty.
Old 28-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Bro, thanks for the FR! Can we have the link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
*GONGTAO WARNING*

Cb this one almost tio gong Tao cuz is SIBEI SIBEI CHIOBU and MODEL CLASS. SHE wore Lingerie set ur KUKUBIRD confirm stand. Just like those can go runway model class. CAN U IMAGINE. AND SHE HAVE THE LOOK. Maybe she went to wrong industry! She go become model and in the magazine kind sia. Jin wasted!

Super hard too book cuz she doesn’t station a area now at HOTEL. So she limit herself to afew customer only. HOTEL back thing is as usual when u walk in the counter when give u a weird stare. But lucky nvr ask me which unit I go. LOL.

Was given a location near BR. Super hard to find parking. Knn must reach early so u can wait for parking. But she will be changing location to somewhere SH. So easily for everyone. For walking solider not a problem.

Woohoo. Open door CHIOBU wore a tube top and short black skirt. With transparent lace bra. Super Tok gong. Model class. The face and photo look like the advertise photo. And from the look is like B cup. But is super natural. No FAKE.

Massage wise is super Tok gong. Train in shiatsu oil massage. She got a lot of regular I think with lots of strength. Good strength. Thumb up.

Sensual gong Tao liao. Slow and steady undress to bra first. Then after that U help her to unlock the bra. TING outside see is B after bra take out is C. So soft and natural. Slowly lick lick ur nipple and help u unleash ur soliders. Is like XMM help u. Slow and steady. No rush kind.

Super power. Feel like tio gong Tao but is worth it. Super wonderful weekend start off.

Old 28-05-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Is she still working?
She's currently on a one-month break.
Old 28-05-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*GONGTAO WARNING*

Hi bro, welcome back! Are you referring to this one? https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuan-xuan-massage/
Old 28-05-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Hi bro, welcome back! Are you referring to this one? https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuan-xuan-massage/
Think he is referring to Rayna aka Xuan Xuan who is taking a break currently hahah
Old 28-05-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Think he is referring to Rayna aka Xuan Xuan who is taking a break currently hahah
Not that Rayna lah lol..

Where got the model look one..

Obviously is another ML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-05-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not that Rayna lah lol..

Where got the model look one..

Obviously is another ML..
Another Xuan Xuan famous meh?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yes this is the Xuan Xuan.

To me is like model look lah.. to you guys maybe different.

In Chinese saying one rice born many ppl.

everyone got their own different kind of cai
Old 28-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
*GONGTAO WARNING*

Nice review. Got link to Share?
Edit: saw the link above. How to delete post?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes this is the Xuan Xuan.

To me is like model look lah.. to you guys maybe different.

In Chinese saying one rice born many ppl.

everyone got their own different kind of cai
I see, because I remembered her skin is slightly tan

Visited her once before, don’t know she is so famous now hahah..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1