The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
In province au can always ask them to bring you when you there...heard the conditions not good and all deeds must be done at their places...

My info is base few years back and nothing updated...

I often do not botHCM and Hanoi...
A friend of mine just returned from Tay Minh last month. I believe over here they have
many massage parlours and bj bars. Correct me please.
Thanks
Old 21-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hosay89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going HCMC this weekend, will explore and see and good place to update. Thanks for sharing
Old 21-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
A friend of mine just returned from Tay Minh last month. I believe over here they have
many massage parlours and bj bars. Correct me please.
Thanks
In the past I had been to Tay Ninh twice but went to temple...like I said no point here say...best you asked them bring to cheong places...

Like I say province supplied plenty of pretty gals to work in hcm...I read Tay Ninh also close to Cambodia and the gahmen is trying to do a checkpoint crossing...heard many things happening in Tay Ninh now with export...

The GDP of Chau Doc Angiang is much more than Tay Ninh and if so why Chau Doc dun have night entertainment places...

Anyway you are just fishing info and seriously you sharing nothing here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-06-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Or try gaito.us
If try those a lot of rating ones is it safe?
i've tried >10 times from gaito.us (also previously know as gaigo/kynu in the past). Have tried girls from thu duc, D1, D3, D10, go vap and never had any issues. The only thing is they can barely comm in english, so you'll need to use translator when msg-ing them. And since no english, most of the time, its a fark and go experience, no GFE
Old 21-06-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
Agree with you on this.

Truth be told, the cheapest viet girls are found in JB or KL. I think one of my best viet experiences are in KL.

I still think little japan in hcmc is overpriced, but there's a chance of finding really good ones. Overall, I don't think quality is especially better than MY or SG. Just that there is a chance of finding a really good one. I would just take a stroll there, but don't feel pressured to bust a nut.

My objective in HCMC was to find good deals, and novel experiences, like the hot toc, or fancy massage spas, or pick up normal girls, rather than the pure commercial services via ktv or little japan. But to play that game, it's a hit and miss game.

Gaigoi/gaito is no different from freelance websites in Singapore, or even from fl dome here. So it's really about the flavour you want I guess.
Yeah hence want to explore the b2b massage spas as can't find them in JB (yet) and the ones in SG don't offer same level of services and facilities as HCM. Hot tocs too can't find in JB/SG. For me thats part of travel in general, not just cheonging, for sights and todos too, find experiences one can't find close to home. Late april early may, I went to north vietnam and hiked in the Sapa region, was so much fun. But didn't chiong in Hanoi as didn't bring enuf cash lol...miscalculated haha
Old 22-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
solar_sky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time ago I went to those hair salon where you can choose a girl to do facial all that. Still around ?

They will basically fall in in a row.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
i've tried >10 times from gaito.us (also previously know as gaigo/kynu in the past). Have tried girls from thu duc, D1, D3, D10, go vap and never had any issues. The only thing is they can barely comm in english, so you'll need to use translator when msg-ing them. And since no english, most of the time, its a fark and go experience, no GFE
This is true experience...hits and misses also...meaning when you see gal first time you may not like her face becos most photos dun show full face...or she may not give you good fark...more to release at economical prices...in fact prices dun change much...

What can do is keep going back to same gal if you like her and then she may give you more gfe in future..

The popular gal may have a queue meaning her clients all waiting in rooms so she will rush off immediately after cleaning and dress up...some didn't bother to wear anything inside...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Hi I’m in HCM 2 days for work.

Used to have fb now married

Tonight and tomorrow night, any KTV to tag along
Can see from my nick I’m old timer, can pass off late thirties
PM me no kangtow then I go Cherry liao

Or try gaito.us
If try those a lot of rating ones is it safe?
Upped +150

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-06-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros

been reading the thread and saw mentioning of cherry. as i am heading there during the weekends could i know whether it is cherry spa or ktv and if it is near D1 as i am staying there over the weekend. would appreciate some help with this. if possible any bros can pm me and let me know of the location.

Thanks all in advance
Old 22-06-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 12
nick32145 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternick32145 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gonna be back in HCM 1-10 July, hmu if anyone wants to go ktv.

I haven't gone to KTV before but seeing the vibes in there I really want to try. No idea how they operate though so will need some advice here

Also, if anyone needs a guide / wants to go window shopping around japantown let me know, I really love that place

Definitely gonna try outcall girls from gaito.us because I've heard only good things about the girls there, I've messaged some OKTs and their rates are pretty reasonable.

Stay tuned for another detailed essay regarding these adventures, I really love HCM and can't wait to go back again, second time in 2 months
Old 22-06-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBoinkalot View Post
Hi Bros

been reading the thread and saw mentioning of cherry. as i am heading there during the weekends could i know whether it is cherry spa or ktv and if it is near D1 as i am staying there over the weekend. would appreciate some help with this
Cherry spa is located at Thai Van Lung in D1. Infact this spa is similar to those in Lt Japan, just that it's neither on the main road of Le Thanh ton nor is it in the Lt Japan maze.
Modus operandi of this spa and price is similar to that of the other regular joints in and around the Lt Japan area.
My advice is just to roam around the Lt Japan area and see if the girls on parade are to your liking or not.
All the best in hunting!
Old 23-06-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3029 / Power: 18
sg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond repute

I went to lt japan and found linh cherry and cherry spa are same boss, so cherry spa ladies will go to linh cherry to be as selection.

But i notice linh cherry ladies much more pretty and younger...
Old 23-06-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrived in hcm! Got a whole list of tinder girls to meet. Seems like easy game here
But will def try out xuka as a lot of good reviews here.

Will report back
Old 23-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 3
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boy View Post
I went to lt japan and found linh cherry and cherry spa are same boss, so cherry spa ladies will go to linh cherry to be as selection.

But i notice linh cherry ladies much more pretty and younger...
Linh Cherry, Cherry, New Sky, Kawaii , all same owner. Linh Cherry also has a 2nd location in Phu Nhan district.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros im staying at this place call blue sky aparments. any nearby action here? :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1