The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johngrimm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Hi all,
Apologies for late reply.
I have replied to some bros in batches in order not to jam up the line.
Her what'sapp is not on regularly. U can what'sapp her directly. I have send her h/P to some of you already.

Remember, she is not young, cannot touch inside.
Hope u guys enjoy.
hi can share ctc tia
Old 20-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
HangMan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Nice FR. upz u with my humble points for good sharing spirit... and you got PM..
Thanks Bro for your upz. Please check ur inbox. Enjoy her “magic” fingers

Also thanks to a few bros here who have upz my point too. Cheers !
Old 21-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ti****y from Se*****y spa.
Initially felt like to be a good session after seeing the assets.

But as soon as started can already feel to fast n mechanical. No teasing ..just rushing for entire 45 minutes. Turned back and offered GQ. Rejected !! Dont wnna pay just for 10 mins wdout a teasing session.

Rtm - never
Old 22-06-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone tried the new joint along Rangoon Road ?
Old 22-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the Ka** L* G* wellness just above boon keng mrt? Looks like a lot of addons.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

I went before. with room. common shower. my experience was a clean one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Anyone tried the Ka** L* G* wellness just above boon keng mrt? Looks like a lot of addons.
Old 23-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone got contact of Lisa previously from L* Sp***g Spa?

I left one of my personal belonging there weeks ago and just got back from overseas work. Lisa was safekeeping for me till my next visit but she left already and L* Sp***g have no idea about my stuff.

can any bro help?
Old 23-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yumunkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahchris View Post
Yea, I tried.

Paid for the $88 package of hot oil. Did not massage the legs area thou. During the massage, she sat on top of me, and she stand Infront to massage, her melons were pressing on my head. But beware if some bros cannot take too hot, she'll drip it at the buttocks area to ask you if it's too hot. But the massage was sensual thou. After a while she asked if wana massage my 2ic. Tried to slip under her pants, she asked for more, being 1st time, I asked her how much, she said 3 blue notes. I told her 3 blue notes, I don't want. She asked for 2 blue notes instead, and she lowered down her pants. So I proceeded to feel her melons, her nip was small thou. I then proceeded to dig, and she was super super wet. She said she haven been having sex. LOL. Her water came out like nobody's business, haha. And she kept moaning while I was digging gold. While I unload, can feel her orgasm, cos she suddenly contracted, and my fingers were tight inside. Haha.

They have lower package like $68 or so, but I think the overall experience is positive, cos I took up the $88 for 1hr. She said they just opened for 1 week. But it was quiet, I suppose nobody knows this new playground thou.

looks: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
svc: 9/10
attitude: 10/10

Bro, can pm me her contact ? Thanks.
Old 23-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Just ended a wonderful session with a milf at hougang.
Not walkable from mrt and shop is small. No partition but just curtain. These are the down side.
On the positive note, the ml gave solid massage and jg + inner prostate care. Even shared with me on what I can do to improve my general and family jewel health when at home. My session overshot the hour mark, offered to pay a bit extra but she politely declined. All in all, its just 50 + 50 but i gave a bit more as i felt she deserved more than that. Top notch attitude.
Seasoned samster who wish to go for good and economical valued massage may pm me for contact. Those who never share fr or forever asking for contact may skip.
Thanks.
Old 23-06-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Not walkable from mrt and shop is small. No partition but just curtain. These are the down side.
On the positive note, the ml gave solid massage and jg + inner prostate care. Even shared with me on what I can do to improve my general and family jewel health when at home. My session overshot the hour mark, offered to pay a bit extra but she politely declined. All in all, its just 50 + 50 but i gave a bit more as i felt she deserved more than that. Top notch attitude.
Seasoned samster who wish to go for good and economical valued massage may pm me for contact. Those who never share fr or forever asking for contact may skip.
Thanks.
ML name XiaoBao? Previously under famous Lisa one? Or other?
Old 23-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aj1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks.
Thanks, can pm contact and let me try
Old 23-06-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
Anyone got contact of Lisa previously from L* Sp***g Spa?

I left one of my personal belonging there weeks ago and just got back from overseas work. Lisa was safekeeping for me till my next visit but she left already and L* Sp***g have no idea about my stuff.

can any bro help?
Hi bro
Please check page 77. Another bro feedback on my post. She may be somewhere in china town. U may check at counter ?

Hope this can be a point to start to look around
Old 24-06-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks.
Hey bro thanks for heads up. This place wouldn’t have a bath room would it?
Old 24-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks.
Care to share , kamsia
Old 24-06-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks.

Thanks bro. Pls share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread