The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Orochisama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Serious question here :

If I do TT upon entry to the legal house, what is the risk that my spouse finds out about it ?
Maybe can just ask okt if ok to not scan. If die die must scan then just don't go
Old 23-06-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Serious question here :

If I do TT upon entry to the legal house, what is the risk that my spouse finds out about it ?
How they will find out? Unless you let your spouse spot check on you ?��
Old 23-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
damn, after so long, as quiet with a whimper it closed, geylang finally opened! hopefully it will stay open! but sian need to scan TT…
As it was wished and so it has happened.
It closed one day in 2020 without fanfare
And opened in 2022 without celebration.
There is happiness in our hearths and
That is all that matters!

Upping all bro's doing recce and submitting FR with my humble points
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays most of the places also don’t need to TT Liao. I think very Low chance any wife will think of going to check the husband’s TT record la. There are probably better things to worry about getting caught going to Geylang. Such as smell on body, or even someone you know spotting you at Geylang, or low ejaculation volume, or suay suay that night CO also ask for 1 round and you can’t perform.
Old 23-06-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Nowadays most of the places also don’t need to TT Liao. I think very Low chance any wife will think of going to check the husband’s TT record la. There are probably better things to worry about getting caught going to Geylang. Such as smell on body, or even someone you know spotting you at Geylang, or low ejaculation volume, or suay suay that night CO also ask for 1 round and you can’t perform.
Ya lor. Want come out play then don't scared. If scared then just stay at home.
Old 23-06-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Pretend too tired ( after fixing the water pipe at customer hse), and sleep early may can avoid that. Hope that helps. It works for me back then.
Old 23-06-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

One thing to ponder if ever will they allow girls to be called from another house for prc wl like the pasts. Av might not allowed to cross deployed houses to houses.
Old 23-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
One thing to ponder if ever will they allow girls to be called from another house for prc wl like the pasts. Av might not allowed to cross deployed houses to houses.
no worries cos prc can’t go out of China ������

soon they will convert to TomYam and Pho ������
Old 23-06-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

wow finally the wait is over. no wonder quite a few FLs drop price this week.
Old 23-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
How they will find out? Unless you let your spouse spot check on you ?��
She can see the history on TT
Old 23-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
no worries cos prc can’t go out of China ������

soon they will convert to TomYam and Pho ������
The are many prc applying their trade outside china...okt can try to recruit them.
Old 23-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
The are many prc applying their trade outside china...okt can try to recruit them.
got peiyee standard best

Miss her so much
Old 23-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
got peiyee standard best

Miss her so much
Cum to msia...I have 2 kids and sagging tits now...lol
Old 23-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cum to msia...I have 2 kids and sagging tits now...lol
last time had her almost daily

she’s so warm wet slippery
Old 23-06-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She can see the history on TT
hope the okt install the bluetooth scanner soon. that one i remember wont be in your history log.

else is delete your app and re-install to clear the history. or just delete before you go home.

but well i might be wrong if things get updated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1