The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Any recommendation for bar over at japantown ?
Old 23-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Cherry spa rooms are quite old and not very clean. I was looking for a hanger in the cupboard. And there were lots of dirty towels thrown inside the cupboard. If u choose a lady in Cherry spa, it's better to bring her to Linh cherry to use the room there. Linh Cherry is less than few minutes walk from Cherry. Full service 2m dong.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBoinkalot View Post
Any recommendation for bar over at japantown ?
Not recommend to go bars there. Too expensive.
Better to go the bars at Ton That Thiep and Huynh Thuc Khang areas. Beer at around 55k only. LD from 150k to 200k. Need to careful of the LDs.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 tinder kills today out of 3 meet ups.

Will go check out japantown tomorrow! What time does it open up?
Old 24-06-2022, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
2 tinder kills today out of 3 meet ups.

Will go check out japantown tomorrow! What time does it open up?
What does your tinder "kills" mean hahaha. Japantown starts about 830~9pm
Old 24-06-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
What does your tinder "kills" mean hahaha. Japantown starts about 830~9pm
FR - tinder 1, met early morning, at some restaurant that I wanted to eat. Bull shit talk abit, after breakfast, we went to my hotel. We fucked. I think she is in her late 20s. But very pleasing and good in bed. Went twice, and had a good intro to Vietnam! Petit skinny girl, nice long flowy hair, cleaned shaved.

FR - tinder 2, met and took me around hcm on her motorbike to hunt for food. After about 2 hours, she sent me back to hotel. I asked her to come up, but I think she was shy. I had to meet my irl friends anyway, so I didn’t push. I think I’ll meet her again today. She’s fun to be around and shows me around.

FR - tinder 3, supposed to meet at 7pm for dinner and walk around. But I had some event I had to go to and I was late. Ended up eventually meeting her straight at my hotel at 11pm. She just came up to my room, after we close the door, straight away she say you must be tired. Took off my clothes ask me go shower. I took off her dress too. After a quick shower, jumped in bed. By this time, I was already super tired and wanted to just sleep. Haha, I was lazy.
Ended up with her giving me a blowjob, I came. Then I felt bad. So got up and fucked her for about 10mins. She was super tight, which surprised me since she just completely met a rando stranger at a hotel late at night. Anyway, I didn’t cum since it’s my 4th time today. So I just rolled over and slept.
She spent the night and just left for work in the morning.

Quick tldr, Vietnamese women are so nice! Very pleasing, will just go along with the flow. The ones I met are small, skinny, good looking and friendly.

Will explore more today and maybe check out japantown tonight. My irl friend booked a spa for me, but I think it’s a clean spa. I need the sbf experience in hcm.

Tinder blocked me for spamming too much, so I’ll probably just ride it out with the current contact list I have. Already have more than enough for the next 2 days I’m here.

Will report back!
Old 24-06-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quick tldr, Vietnamese women are so nice! Very pleasing, will just go along with the flow. The ones I met are small, skinny, good looking and friendly.

Tinder blocked me for spamming too much, so I’ll probably just ride it out with the current contact list I have. Already have more than enough for the next 2 days I’m here.

Will report back!
wah... superb... no transaction involved? so easy to hook up?
You speak Viet?
what the secret behind?? ... can teach abit?...
Old 24-06-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
wah... superb... no transaction involved? so easy to hook up?
You speak Viet?
what the secret behind?? ... can teach abit?...
I paid for breakfast for the first one. About 300k
Second one we ate a lot of street food together, but it was all quite cheap. About 300k also
Third one straight to hotel, I just paid for her cab over since it was late. About 200k.

Yea, it seems like viet girls are very easy
Old 24-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I paid for breakfast for the first one. About 300k
Second one we ate a lot of street food together, but it was all quite cheap. About 300k also
Third one straight to hotel, I just paid for her cab over since it was late. About 200k.

Yea, it seems like viet girls are very easy
U must be handsome guy... Do the girls speak english or chinese?
Old 24-06-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I just say read with a pinch of salt...anyone can post anything and up to us to read and believe...

Check his profile and previous posts will know roughly how to judge...

I will say Viet gals are not that easy...anyone believe is up to individual...any foreigners who only paid for street food will not be desireable to local Viet gals liking...so there are more to meet the eyes...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Not recommend to go bars there. Too expensive.
Better to go the bars at Ton That Thiep and Huynh Thuc Khang areas. Beer at around 55k only. LD from 150k to 200k. Need to careful of the LDs.
Bro any bar you recommend there . Anyway for japantown i would have the budget for it but is there any good recommended bar?
Old 24-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
U must be handsome guy... Do the girls speak english or chinese?
Haha, up to you guys to believe, but I’m decent looking, in my early 30s. I’m staying at a 5 star hotel at D1, so they roughly know it’s expensive.

I speak english with them. Sometimes they use google translate.

Anyway midday FR, morning met with a girl on her day off. I think she’s a rich girl. Just drove me around look for food. Very hard to escalate physically. Ended things without even a kiss.
I tried to leave it off with meeting her tonight.

Anyway, I got back up from number 2 yesterday that I didn’t fuck. Meeting tonight with 2 more I arranged dates in case it doesn’t work out.

With some time in the afternoon, I went to cherry spa to look for xuka.

Took jack bro’s advice, went to linh cherry with her.
Great gfe, blowjob, and FJ. She used some mint spray for second blowjob before the FJ. Massage was so so but not really what we are here for.

A lot of other pretty girls there, I might go check it out and forgo the tinder girls.

Haha tinder girls a lot of work. Might just be easier to pay and go for spa girls
Old 24-06-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

--deleted--
Old 24-06-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I just say read with a pinch of salt...anyone can post anything and up to us to read and believe...

Check his profile and previous posts will know roughly how to judge...

I will say Viet gals are not that easy...anyone believe is up to individual...any foreigners who only paid for street food will not be desireable to local Viet gals liking...so there are more to meet the eyes...
Yeah i agree, i had my fair share of tinder dates with viet ladies, and alot of time has been put into it. And so far I've only been on the same bed with one, topless with some hanky panky but we didn't even fuck. Kinda hard to believe after 1 meal straight away can go hotel alr.

Not to mention he said his hotel was 5 star, usually 5 star hotels damn strict about bringing viet ladies up. Got a feeling he's bullshitting but who knows, maybe he super yandao with 6 pack abs
Old 25-06-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just returned from Vietnam after 3 weeks in Saigon , Phu Quoc and Danang.

Phu Quoc:  found a massage place inside Grand World that provides full service.  Limited choice but did find a young girl, she said 21, but looks like 16 to me  90 minutes message +  full service 2.1 mil.

Danang: went to two different massage places.  60 minutes massage + full services 1.5 mill. First place, all older women in their early 30's, 2nd time is better, found a girl in early 20's.  Later I learned both places were run by the same owner.

Saigon:

Little Tokyo: went to Tokyo about 6 times, two times run into some issue mami not allow girl provide full services to me, Later I learned owner does not like to serve Vietnamese including Oversea Viet Kieu 越僑. One of the girls told me not to speak Vietnamese to them, which has worked out fine for me the last few times. I checked out Cherry, Linh Cherry, Kawaii and New Sky. They are all  owned by Cherry. 

KTVs

The Horse KTV on Nguyen Trai, I went there to support  Mami Ngoc Hanh. I met her  back in 2019 when she worked for 233 on Nguyen Bieu.  I have 6 people, 5 from the US, 1 local businessman. We spent 4 hours there. Final cost 1.25 mil pp including mami tip, service charge, room charge, beers and snacks. (this does not include girl's tip) Girl ST 3.5 mil, LT 5.5 mil. I took a girl overnight, her name is Linh, very fun and friendly. 

168 on Le Hong Phong. Mami Thao Ly is also a long time friend. Went there on Monday night at 7pm. not enough girls for 6 of us to choose.  I did find a girl in the first round but all my friends did have a  hard time choosing. Mami keeps calling girls to come to work and few of them from other KTVs nearby.

168 owned by Fat Yien. Fat Yien has 4 KTVs all within walking distance. By 8:15pm, we all found our girls. We left early that day around 10pm, total cost pp was 1.05 mil. (this does not include a girl's tip). I took my girl for ST, she stayed with me till 3:30am 

Went to 1127 first. Booked a room with Mami Julia, again not enough girls to choose from, spent less than 10 minutes there, drank a few beers and left. Julia pays for our beers at no charge.

left 1127 around 7:45p. arrive at 466 around 8pm. I have to say 466 did have more girls but very few of them were willing to go out. The one willing to go all 豬排. I have 3 people with 5 girls . all good looking but none will go out. I decided to leave early at 9pm. 2 other friends still stay. I paid them 1.5 mil for beers and room plus 500K for my girl. waste 2 mil for nothing.

After I left 466, I went directly to a shop in Phu Nhuan district . rt. Found a nice girl paid 1.3 mil for full service. I love this girl and I decided to call her to my hotel the next day overnight for 3.5 mil. Overnight it was supposed to be 4 mil, but I got a discount from the madam whom I have known since 2014.. 
While in the shop[,  I spotted another girl that looked young and cute. I decided to have her the 3rd night. Same price 3.5 mil. 

Hair salons

District 1: Went there 3 times. The price, like little Tokyo but Quality can't compare to little Tokyo but does not have issues because I can speak Vietnamese.The hair salon opens early at 9am and closes at 10pm.

Binh Tam District: small shop with only 3 girls, all very young only serving local people. This shop only provides hand jobs for 350K. Tips were an option. I tested all 3 of them just to check them out. Paid 500K to each including tips

Decide to call them to my Hotel the next 2 days. I made a deal of 3 mil for 3 hours that does not include travel time.  Honestly, if I am willing to rent a short time hotel nearby, it may only cost me 1.5 mil for ST.

First girl came around 7:30pm, I took her out to eat then back to the hotel. She left around 10:45pm.

The 2nd girl came at 5pm the next day, supposed to spend 3 hours with me but I had to leave Vietnam at 9pm that day. I only spent 1.5 hour with her and did not take her out for dinner and let her go at 7pm.

NPK:

checked that out once, still 400K. At least 6 to 7  shops are now open.

PAK Massage:

Back in 2019, It was 900K including tips, now under new owners, raising the price to over 2 mil.

PAK has two more locations near NPK street. The price went up from 900K to 1080K. Still acceptable.

Too many places but not enough times. I will be back again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1