The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Day 3

Wake up early around 5 am, give her a last bang and send her to the hotel entrance and she take a taxi to the bus terminal around 8am

OL will come after work, so I am free until she come in the evening, was planning to call for massage, in the end I fall asleep hahaha, waking up around lunch time, give up the idea of calling as I want to save the bullet for OL

Proceed to SM for lunch and shopping around and go back to hotel and wait for her.

She message me when she reach and I went down to pick her up. Action start, shower, bj, fuck....

then we have dinner ( which I brought from SM earlier ) , then rest and chit chat abit and bang her again before we sleep.

PH is fun

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 02-08-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
david3888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all, i am travelling to manila on 9-11 august. anyone of urs free to catch up to have a drinks ? pm me...
Old 03-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
soulless is Cool - loads of Potential

will be in phmnl 17 to 19 aug

will be staying city of dreams.. anyone any advise where to get ladies there??

previously when i stay there manage to call a girl , she need travel 2 3 hrs just to reach the hotel!! hope maybe now easier..
Old 03-08-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Day 2, early in the morning

My young student girl was still sleeping, so I browse wechat for abit of fun

A lot of them but I have no interest to call and pay them. put done my phone and proceed to bang her again.

After showering together and we head off to Binondo - Chinatown and Divisoria Mall. Enjoying a whole day shopping with her. Same Max GF feel and holding her hand in a place where no one know me.

Back to the hotel in the late afternoon, rest for a while and we proceed to outside street eatery for our dinner. walk back slowly to the hotel after that.

Of coz, one more bang before we sleep.

PH is fun
Bro all for no $$$ ask ?
Old 03-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro all for no $$$ ask ?
Hi Bro

Of coz there are $$$ cost

I found her in fb and not wechat, she took a 2 hours bus from her province and come to Makati and meet me

I did not send her any cash for the transport fees to Makati, she come out on her own.

I reimbursed her after we met, both way transport fees, passing cash to her on 2nd night

She stay with me for 3 days 2 night, all expenses I cover, food and drink, Grab cost to shopping mall.

And 3rd day morning before she left, i pass her some peso as allowance

Total less than 10k peso for 3 days 2 night stay

I enjoy this method more, as I am old man, cant do unlimited shot in one night like young hot blood man

Same for the OL I meet for 3rd and 4th night....goodness, that is one horny pinay

PH is fun

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SglcclgS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi Bro

Of coz there are $$$ cost

I found her in fb and not wechat, she took a 2 hours bus from her province and come to Makati and meet me

I did not send her any cash for the transport fees to Makati, she come out on her own.

I reimbursed her after we met, both way transport fees, passing cash to her on 2nd night

She stay with me for 3 days 2 night, all expenses I cover, food and drink, Grab cost to shopping mall.

And 3rd day morning before she left, i pass her some peso as allowance

Total less than 10k peso for 3 days 2 night stay

I enjoy this method more, as I am old man, cant do unlimited shot in one night like young hot blood man

Same for the OL I meet for 3rd and 4th night....goodness, that is one horny pinay

PH is fun
Thumb up for bro. I’m in Manila too, tried twice by getting the girl from WeChat. But the quality really so so .. damage 4K peso 2 hours massage + BJ + FJ. Today received a mamasan contact from friend, she quote me 11k for a 19yo girl 2 hours + 2pop.. expensive sial…
Old 05-08-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Hi bros, I’m also currently in Manila too, staying ard BGC area. Tried 2 times by getting the FL from WeChat. Damage:4K peso for 2 hours massage +BJ + FJ, decent massage but the girl’s look CMI (age 23 & 30+). Today received a mamasan contact from friend, quotes for 11k peso foe 2 hours 2 pop, 19 yo SYT. Feel like abit too expensive , still hesitating 😭
Old 06-08-2022, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tan33tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going Manila on Monday…for a week if fully vaccinated still need to go clinic to take par or art test?
Old 06-08-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SglcclgS View Post
Thumb up for bro. I’m in Manila too, tried twice by getting the girl from WeChat. But the quality really so so .. damage 4K peso 2 hours massage + BJ + FJ. Today received a mamasan contact from friend, she quote me 11k for a 19yo girl 2 hours + 2pop.. expensive sial…
yes bro, I feel you

That why I rather spend effort to fish for better choices, yes in fb there are alot of free lancers too, talking about 10k overnight, 5k to 7k short time. I pass them

Lucky my effort pay off with this 2 great ladies , and I have a wonderful fucking trip in Makati

It is hard work to find them, but effort pay off and fucking enjoyable holiday, every day was like honey moon

Good luck.

Now I am starting to fish for next trip

PH is FUN

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 06-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan33tan View Post
Going Manila on Monday…for a week if fully vaccinated still need to go clinic to take par or art test?
Only need fill one health pass

Make sure you use right website

My friend kena fake site, 150$

Quote:
That why I rather spend effort to fish for better choices, yes in fb there are alot of free lancers too, talking about 10k overnight, 5k to 7k short time. I pass them
Lucky Me Subic ada 2500 or so 2 hours.

Quote:
massage but the girl’s look CMI (age 23 & 30+). Today received a mamasan contact from friend, quotes for 11k peso foe 2 hours 2 pop, 19 yo SYT. Feel like abit too expensive , still hesitating 😭
11k ex ? There is girl offer 15k .. or more

My brain wrong, after 2 round, low battery, then regret if big money

If Manila, I use my okt, 5k to 6k but I ask overnight even if dead after 2 round

Because I trust her girl not to steal

As they say, one man meat, another one poison
Old 06-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Yeah but is hard to get a trusted OKT contact as I’m a newbie here and the local here seems like ok with the quoted price 10k++. Maybe I’m too cheapo �� By the way it seems a lot of trans/lb here, KNN kena once, there was an outcall Trans came to my room, ask her is it real lady then she said get insulted and quarrel with me when I rejected her, wanted to pay her the transport fee for the journey to las pinas she don’t want and keep quarrel with me in the room at 3am. End up paid her full amount and ask her fuck off and get out from the room. That’s my worst experience here by using wechat . For your attention bros, please beware if u r using WeChat to fishing !!!!!

Appreciate if any bro can share with me the trusted OKT contact. I’ll exchange with the massage and mamasan contact to you which I have tried not the best but atleast verified not scam.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way it seems a lot of trans/lb here, KNN kena once, there was an outcall Trans came to my room, ask her is it real lady then she said get insulted and quarrel with me when I rejected her, .
True.

Lot of realistic looking trans .

Cannot see difference at all.

That's why always meet in neutral place if catching stranger girls
Old 06-08-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Totally agree with you. Sigh lesson learnt
Old 06-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

When I text wechat with them, I also say: 100% woman ? If not I will reject, so dont waste time and come dear, tell me first

With this in wechat record, it a prove if their lied. So far I am lucky not to have engage such services yet

Be careful and call at your own risk

PH is Fun

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 06-08-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!
Any bro at Manila now ? Currently at Okada just finish APPT any intro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1