The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
For example 小雪, I wondering how’s her business, visited 1 time never think of return

I never visit Xiao Xue before, then when I visited a ML listed on SLG.
Saw her room mate, ask the ML and told me it's XX.
Quite young, but I won't go for her.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I dun think you need too much concern about TT since she is still offering FN as basic. Think about it those wearing shorts and no zhut can last till now, the demand for FN is even stronger. Personally not really a fan of TT but she should do just fine.
Can't get a slot with TT. The same 约满了reply from her.
Can't go wrong with FN during massage. What's happened in the room
stays in the room. As usual YMMV.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
uniqlo- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry but does anyone has rainbow from SLG wechat or something? tried with a few numbers but no luck...
Old 21-09-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
I never visit Xiao Xue before, then when I visited a ML listed on SLG.
Saw her room mate, ask the ML and told me it's XX.
Quite young, but I won't go for her.
She’s syt with big natural boobs, just over vanilla hahah..
Old 21-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She’s syt with big natural boobs, just over vanilla hahah..
don't think syt fits her if u see her actual profile under good lighting more like village girl. Boobs is not exactly consider big probably close to zoya type.

Quote:
keep trying dun give up.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

keep trying dun give up.
Easier to get a slot with AnAn great sensual, FN and ends with CIM.
Damage at $120.
Xiao Xue room mate damage at 100 FN with HJ.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She does take advance booking unlike some.
She will note down to prevent double booking. Just don't pilot her can liao
Old 21-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
For example 小雪, I wondering how’s her business, visited 1 time never think of return
Don’t worry. Xiao Xue doing fine.
Even Fiona who discriminates is doing well so you need not spend your time wondering how’s their business.

In fact I have a theory that the more ‘hard to get’ are the ones that are doing better.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-ai-massage/

Location: convenient for all modes. If I recall correctly, took over Sugar room? Can't confirm as I don't recall Sugar's unit and haven't visited since my MR. Roommate is Dora.

Looks: looks like picture posted. Minimal difference. Foxy type of face

Body: nice big B/C. Nice ass as well. Was more "petite" than I expected imagining from her photos posted

Massage: actually decent. Not Aimee level but has skill. Funny thing is she actually went to purposely learn before coming. Definitely not piano type

Sensual: as other bros mentioned she seems quite green. 4G roaming, didn't try to push for 5G. Light pecks. Seems like her neck is her weak spot. Overall puts in effort despite being green. Tries to be accommodating. Took quite long to cum even ended up two hand hj stroking.

Notes:
Seems like business is veryvery bad according to what she say. Apparently only 2 customer the whole day inclusive of me (was night time already) 听就好 but was an absolute last minute booking and she was available. Extended 30mins $180 total. Offered to continue giving me a massage after showering as still had 10mins.

Bros should be careful. She left me with minor love bites.

Seems like can tarma with Dora if both available as she ask me try. Interested bros can go try

Overall nice and accommodating lady, sensual should improve with time/more rtm.

RTM: maybe? Chemistry felt abit lacking
Glad you enjoyed bro
Old 21-09-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Bro, want to play again? :S

Don’t try you never know.
Once you try, you will know
LOL. I like your signature note.
So true!
Very seasoned driver. 老司机!
Old 22-09-2022, 12:04 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Was hoping those who scored, don’t have to be too happy and brag like Disney character.

And those who want to score, not to spend too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
LOL. I like your signature note.
So true!
Very seasoned driver. 老司机!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 22-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Agree!
For me at least I try. coz never try never know.
Many hidden ones out there and need some exploration and effort.
Can't always wait for fruit to drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Was hoping those who scored, don’t have to be too happy and brag like Disney character.

And those who want to score, not to spend too much.
Old 22-09-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
zld27824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-ai-massage/

Location: convenient for drivers. Accessible by public transport but need to walk a bit.

Looks: 8/10 Foxy looks , prettier than photo, like 23+ Age

Body:9/10 nice small C , perky butt. Figure consider pettite

Massage: 9/10 can tell got techniques and put on effort . Will focus on those spots as per request.

Sensual: 8/10 , not bad for sensual part but only 4G roaming allow. Use both hands for HJ , got the feeling like Bj at first few moves when she apply this so called ‘secret techniques’ by her .

Overall 8/10 , a lady will attend to your needs, see if any boss can push her boundary to 5G

RTM: will return
Old 22-09-2022, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Her service level not the high standard type. Sensual is there and jugs are huge plus good BJ so she has a market back then. Now without BJ, will people be just contented to play with her jugs? I don't know man. Visually not exactly pretty to me too. It's definitely more challenging now but depends on the ML appetite too. Some not fixated with a $$$ target, just happy to earn a decent hurl then go home. Maybe she is the latter. Means she couldn't care less if some customers stopped going to her with no BJ on the menu. Our local scene most ML can earn a living anyway, just how much only.
good point. I dont find her that pretty either. Went once and didnt return, although no fault on service. at least 8/10.

some MLs have good svc, but somehow when ppl praise them, their looks also go up. There are a number of decent svc ML but looks ordinary (or worse) to me so nv went back. if cut back on svc then no point going at all. My 2 cents.
Old 22-09-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
For vanilla ML, can zut is s bonus. Some don't allow and some tell u avoid nip when touch boob. SN also not guaranteed. 4g very unlikely. nowadays I usually shortlist those FN ML. For those SN ML wait for you all to MR as I do not want to waste $120 on this cannot that cannot ml
FN ML atm I like Yue Yue (date date) who will shower for you and pamper you dry

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1