The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 21-09-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 986 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Amber SNS

Looks
She a hot chick, a hot blond who look the same as shown in pic, stunning and irresistible with a cock sucking lips.

Body
Super slim, smooth, fair and curvy sexy body with some tattoo, sexy leg and perky hips

Boobs
Pierce nipple which make it very sexy and just nice and fit well for her, natural and soft, nice to squeeze with.

Shower
she started off by cleaning me up, than she French me while she stroke and jerk my 2IC very hard, while she also rub her boobs on my chest in a circular motion, than she kneel down she gave me a BBBJ while giving me the puppy look which melt my heart instantly, than she proceed to rub my back, after that she suddenly grab my 2IC and gave me a HJ while rubbing her breast on my back up and down

Frenching
No horse run with lots of tongue fighting in this, she let out a series of soft moan during frenching while my hand roam to her boobs and caress it

Painting
Shaven, wet and tight pussy with no smell. Spend some like giving her a good paint and she was moaning softly in the process and enjoying it

BBBJ
Clean my shaft in detail, lot of licking and sucking with lot of suction and slurping sound. Deepthroat with the sexy look, super shiok and sensual feel.

FJ
We started off in cowgirl and we French intensively, afterward she proceed to suck and bite my nipples while i rub and squeeze her headlight, as I pound on her real hard she jerk off with a very loud moan which I took the opportunity to suck on her nipples, she got tired so we switch to missionary, while pounding her boobs were swinging up and down and we French intensively, again she seem to like my nipples as she start attacking it again, lots of moaning were made by her, finally unload into her with lots of satisfaction

GFE
Lot of hugging and frenching giving me the GF feel. Very service oriented with no commercial feel. No issue communicating with her as she can speak english well

RTF
Definitely!!!
Old 21-09-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

FR Sky SNS

Web: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=896312

Looks: 9/10 (beautiful and gorgeous lady)
Figure: 9/10 (tall with slim and cury figure)
French: 9/10 (DFK, natural born and natural frencher, french like no tomorrow)
BBBJ: 9/10 (a good cock sucker and she seem to like it)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly and willing to please type)
FJ: 9/10 (various position ranging from missionary to spooning and finish with doggie)
GFE: 9/10 (one that can easily fell in love with)
Painting: 9/10 (shaven and small wet and super tight hole)

Nice lady and hope all samsters here take good care of her!

She is leaving soon. Please book her fast.
Old 21-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dome3Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amber

One of - if not - the best experience I ever had.

Location:10/10; discreet, accessible, yet convenient. What more can you ask for

Looks: 10/10; exactly like her pictures. The selfies are representative

Body: 10/10; Amber has a slender, petite, and sun-kissed body with natural pierced tits.

BJ: 10/10; the bird knows what she is doing. Her technique is amazing with strong suction and CFM stares. Exactly up my alley.

FJ: 10/10; she’s enthusiastic and we went through every conceivable position: missionary>cowgirl>doggy> piledriver. She did everything enthusiastically and with full initiative.

Attitude:11/10; this is ambers star quality among her already exceptionally strong resume. She loves what she is doing and is willing to please
Old 22-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gem SNS

When she opened the door, a very small petite size lady with a sweet smile welcomed me in. Fair skin and very good curvy body. Offered me a drink and start to chat with me. Her english was ok but still can be understand quite Very fun and cute little lady who never makes u bored.

We strip and then she bring me to shower. In the shower, she start to tease my little brother follow by some frenching before cleaning me up nicely and started to blow me in the bathroom. Very good for about 05 mins that i almost submitted but i endure it.

In bed she started to catbath me from my chest area down to my junior. Suction was pretty good, it was mind blowing and deepthroat with lot of suction and slurping sound. Soon it my turn, i started to play with her pussy, she let out some soft moans and i signal her to turn over for a 69. Gave her a good painting at her shaven and small pussy and as her moaning got louder gradually, she requested me to cap on.

She start to ride me as she was really a good rider too then we switched to missionary and ended in doggy, see her nice shapey ass really helped me to cummed in no time. The FJ was nice and tight.

Overall I would say she is superb and worth trying for sure.

Good service, hardworking and no rushing at all. Take my time comfortably.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
gagahaha is a Helpful and Caring Samstergagahaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This FR is for Sky SNS

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=896312

Morning succulent breakfast consists of Sky for the 1st slot of the day.

But heres my view as simple FR for her:

She's young, cute & pretty attractive, have long dark nice hair and smooth skin. A compromising girl who knows her trades well and giving in to my wishes.

She clean my bro thoroughly and stroke it occasionally during the shower. Next came BBBJ, her BBBJ skill was wonderful. Seductive and with lot of slurping sound. Looking at her head bouncing up and down on my prick got me really excited as she flashed a school girl look when it came to sex and most importantly she allow CIM.

She has a moist, tight and shaven pussy and she seemed to be turned on easily from her facial expression. Her pussy was clean and with no odour. She was enjoying while i licked her as she gives out a very seductive moaning. I just had her pussy for main course and that will be enough. Her boobs were just nice for her curvy body shape and height. I can't stop myself from caressing them.

She rocked on me just like my girlfriend riding on me. The FJ was like fucking my GF. She enjoyed my touch and my kisses. She moans to every moment i thrust my prick into her deeply, moaning with pleasure untill i finally explode and we cummed together.

Overall a great, sexify and happy session.

Is a must try for all bros.

P.S. she is leaving soon.
Old 22-09-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
galileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygalileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had Amber from SNS. Only one word to describe: freaking awesome!
Old 23-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Due to forum last night, i am not able to input my FR yesterday.

I had Adia yesterday for first blood at 12noon.

Everyone reading here, I guarantee you will love Adia.

As soon as i only, a sexy little kitten welcomed me in a nice short sexy black dress.

Adia itself is an absolute gem. She look like what was shown in the pics and she wear a nice smile, have a unbelievably soft lips for kissing and loves to use them!!! A killer body with perky ass. Boobs were natural B which fit her fit body and is good enough to caress and suck on. She has sexy long legs for her height. Her skin is smooth and silky with no tattoes but have stomach piercing.

Her english was not too good but still able to hold a conversation well and make it easy for ice-breaking. After ice breaking, she get touchy and start to perform a strip me to seduce me. Piece by piece she strip me and then we proceed to shower. It was so sexy.

She perform a very detail inspection during shower at my tool and commented it was nice, firm and the right size for her. I start touch her from behind, we french like no tomorrow then she gave me a bbbj with water running down.Her eye keep look at me, slowly lick my dick, wow. The way she look really feel like rape her anytime.

Got on the bed, we start the foreplay. It was damn wild. She start stroking me and licking all over my body accompany with passionate frenching. The feeling was like girlfriend feel. She proceed down south to blow me.

She lick and suck every part of my dick throughly. The BBBJ come with a lot of suction, grip, slurping and popping effect. I mouthfuck her with deepthroating. She gave me a hell good 10 min deepthroat before I procceed for my painting session.

Her pussy was shaven. It was simply too delicious with no smell. I spread her pussy wild and use my tongue and lips to tease and arouse her. I could see her juice flowing out and i send her siren moaning and to climax with my paint that she ask me to fuck her.

She capped me and we started off in cowgirl. She locked her legs with mine when riding which was a turn on. We then switch to missionary and i french intensively while i pound her in a fast speed deeply. She was moaning with enjoyment. Sensing that i was about to cum, i pull out my cock and remove the condom.

I mouth fuck her and deep throat her almost choking her. I push my cock hard and deep into her mouth. In no time, I bust all my sperm out and I still hold on to her head and don’t let go and spread every splash of my sperm to her mouth nose and face creating a mess out of her till she summit and push me again then I remove my cock from her mouth and she rush into the toilet to wash out.

I rest n relax for a short while and she gave me a short massage before i proceed to shower.

The service was fantastic.I credit for her service oriented. She was friendly, chatty and patient. She was hardworking, patient and accommodating.

A big thanks to SNS for the trust again for giving me the trust for my second first blood with them.
Old 23-09-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Na-Ra @ VPremium

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=891502

After my last hurried visit to Na-Ra, I was belatedly informed she would be returning to SG, and when VP posted on his telegram that she was back, I made a booking for my second RTF.

Na-Ra is, if you haven't met her before, voluptuous, petite and very naughty. She strangely reminds me of the late Chrissy Amphlett in the way she radiates sexuality, as this girl is smoking hot and knows how to use it!

After my shower, I was titillated by her quick-change hentai cosplay routine, although her maid outfit was actually frumpy, and she didn't pause to do the 'naked apron' for me, but quickly changed into a sexy high school crop top and shorts.

I'd have to be dead below the neck to not to get aroused, and that's when she dived in for a long and very slurpy BBBJ. Wow, how did I forget she has a tongue stud...

A session with Na-Ra is very draining as she likes plenty of action, and I got so enamored with her bouncy butt that I gave in and did her ass! (yes, I know her AJ rate is) But pounding into her tight asshole in doggy while Na-Ra began to cum is a very noisy is a very satisfying experience, especially when she shouted "Daddy fuck my ass!"...

PS: I tried one of the twins, will write an FR when I've tried both sisters...

Last edited by Keima; 24-09-2022 at 02:05 AM.
Old 23-09-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DISCLAIMER : Below FR is based on personal experience of me with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same👍👍👍

Area: Central
Name: Aida
Web: https://sbf.net.nz/showth...=900854Remarks

1. Age: a girl in her twenties
2. Face value: very beautiful face, charming smile
3. Boobs: Natural and original B
4. Body: 1.65 meters tall, exquisite, curvy and sexy with stomach pierce
5. French: aggressive, hot, sexy, wild type of frenching
6. Massage: Simple massage after session
7: Pussy: Shaven, touch a bit get wet and super tight
8. Cat licking Catbath: Her tongue licking my tits and balls is so sensitive, but I love it
9. BBBJ: In a word; great, I can keep her blowing all the time. This foreplay can make my brother hard for a long time, absolutely! deepthroat and skilful
10. Painting: Occasionally lick her sister because she is sensitive. It is easy to make her orgasm
11: Moaning: soft to loud, very sexy and horny
12. FJ: tried a few postition, she was responsive, obedient, obligned and very straightforward, I like it and enjoy it very much. We can keep it for a long time.
13. GFE: very warm, very considerate, mainly to make you feel very comfortable
14. Will you come back? RTF: Will definitely come back to support her, currently she is the only girl I think the best service
15: Attitude: hardworking, willing to please and go all out, no complaint
16: Overall: she sure know how to pamper a guy
Old 23-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Bluerayhd has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

This thread is like the advertising thread for those okts. Who the hell write fr as if he is advertising for the girls? So many fake fr here that even the blind could see all those pumping of thread and pics were written by the okt themselves
Old 23-09-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
dicklim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerayhd View Post
This thread is like the advertising thread for those okts. Who the hell write fr as if he is advertising for the girls? So many fake fr here that even the blind could see all those pumping of thread and pics were written by the okt themselves
Some of them have more posts than you and I combine

Last edited by dicklim; 25-09-2022 at 12:39 PM.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerayhd View Post
You've been camping this thread since you joined in 2019, but zero FR from you and everything you did post is to slam OKTs and FRs.

So I wonder why you got zapped to negative liao.
Old 24-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Bluerayhd has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You've been camping this thread since you joined in 2019, but zero FR from you and everything you did post is to slam OKTs and FRs.

So I wonder why you got zapped to negative liao.
Who cares about points ? Points can use to call chicken ? Only keyboard losers care about their ‘precious’ points. Go ahead and zap me if you think it will make your penis bigger, loser

It’s not 0 fr. It’s whatever I write real but if negative fr gets deleted. If you have a brain, you can clearly see that all the above fr are fake. Attach links, attach pics, 10/10. Please lah we all know that okt can buy account and write fr themselves to boast about their girls. But I want to remind you, Samsters here are not stupid. I tried some of the girls before and they are no where close to those fake frs as written above.

This thread was supposed to have real frs about really good bonks and not all the fake misleading self written frs by dispicable okts
Old 24-09-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Crimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Adia SNS

Looks 9 Super hot and seductive

Boobs 9 natural and really nice shape

Body 9.5 from head to toe perfect curve but not porcelain smooth and curve body

Pussy 9.5 shaven, wet and tight and tasty

BBBJ 9.5 is super powerful with lot of suction and deep throat as well as polishing

Painting 9.5 sensitive and great moan

FJ 9.5 great cowgal, lotus, doggie missionary and spoon and lot of frenching and she is super horny and wet

Overall 9.5 cheerful character.A real hot chic and outspoken one and be aware that she is ready to blow ur mind... very chatty and gd for shy shy boy.

Thank sns for the arrangment for adia
Old 24-09-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 8
Sitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alette SNS

Location was in the central and very convenient for me to travel.

I'd say she's actually better than the photos on the website. A tall sweet lady. She's has a tight and curve body and good face, cock sucking lip. Good attitude with a B cup natural boob that fit her body well. Sexy leg with a pefect ass.

Great BBBJ with deepthroat as she take it like a champ. Start slow and sensual. Pussy was wet and tight. FJ with lots of moaning and talking, and seems to enjoy herself. High GFE and no rushing of service. Go all the way.

The whole session was very comfortable and nice. I enjoy the session with her and i think she's worth trying at that price stated.

Overall i would highly recommend her

Credit go to SNS for bring in such a gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1