The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I try search in SLG can’t find both JINJIN and LINLIN profile. Where can I get the contact?
TIA
Here :
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/jingjing-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/
Old 03-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/darlene-massage/

Looks like top up for bbbj is going to be a norm
Old 03-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Thanks for this bro! Very appreciated.

On another note, these MLS are on my list. Bi Er’s services are my best experience so far. Any recommendations which to go for? Got CO at home so my window for chionging very slim, cannot waste time on bad experiences:
- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Angel (heard of the smelly saliva issue on her boobs in the past cos she allows zhut zhut and never clean up between customers; bros who visited recently, has this improved)
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
Out of your list, I only visited MLX. She's a bit fleshy, but her service is good. I occasionally visit her for release and ear picking nowadays. With your limited time, I think you should focus on MLs that you find gorgeous, or provide services that you prefer, like a good massage or BBBJ for example.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/darlene-massage/

Looks like top up for bbbj is going to be a norm
Wow... this one top up $40 .
Old 03-10-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

On another note, these MLS are on my list. Bi Er’s services are my best experience so far. Any recommendations which to go for? Got CO at home so my window for chionging very slim, cannot waste time on bad experiences:
- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Angel (heard of the smelly saliva issue on her boobs in the past cos she allows zhut zhut and never clean up between customers; bros who visited recently, has this improved)
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
I can only speak for those I tried before recently.
If u are going for looks (she is definitely good looking but tan skin if that matters), and sensual service but maybe less of a power pack massage then you won’t go wrong with Angel. I nvr ever had issues with the saliva thing, never noticed it. Anyway she always bathe or clean herself after the deed so no issue for me.
For XXB she is a cute looking girl, doesn’t have the biggest assets but u will feel like protecting her kind of feeling. Mind that XXB sensual service is not as hardcore as the other girls in the market.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For bros who have visited Lin Lin and Jing Jing before and rate them highly - from their photos, I don’t find them good looking at all. In fact, I would rate Jing Jing below average and Lin Lin average at best.

My question is whether their photos are not doing them justice or their services really so gao lat until it makes up for their shortfall in the looks department. I’m tempted to try but I do need the ML to at least be good looking else I won’t enjoy. So wanted to get some candid thoughts from those who have tried before and willing to share candidly. If afraid of getting zapped by WKs, can PM me. Thank you!
Eh bro, your comments solely from photos or you actually been there?

Didnt visit Lin Lin, Jing Jing looks ok lar. How can be below average? But there are some which ppl say until v pretty end up is so-so only, thats true.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Sherry would be my choice from your list.
Quantity: not time watcher. Doesn’t short change
Quality: good gfe and hygiene conscious

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sherry-massage/

This Sherry in the link above.
Assuming there will be another Sherry popping up some down the road. Better to avoid confusion.

Quote:

- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
Old 03-10-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Eh bro, your comments solely from photos or you actually been there?

Didnt visit Lin Lin, Jing Jing looks ok lar. How can be below average? But there are some which ppl say until v pretty end up is so-so only, thats true.
I think it's just down to personal preferences, some people will like JJ's look and find LL so-so vice versa.
Old 03-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, ya I saw some post on that. Weren't there also reports of her being rude and curt and likes to put down sg men? was that her?
Well known for bad mouthing Singaporean in front of her clients.
She is a very proud Shanghainese.
She do have a good fan base thou. Nothing wrong coz different folks different strokes.
Enjoy the hobby can liao
Old 03-10-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/qing-chuan-massage/

Visited Qing Chuan today (new location in the east) and brought back sweet memories of good old days when she was in the central area.

Location: in the East (discreet) and convenient for both foot soldiers and drivers. Like the fact that she stays alone in the apartment like the past in central, but the room is bigger now.

Her massage is really good and was shared by her in the past that she went for massage lessons prior to coming to Sg. For me, getting a non-piano experienced massage by a tall and young girl is something that really turns me on. Love her sensual and enjoyable and gets really turned on when she lied next to me and looking into my eyes while giving the hj. She’s like a smarty pants to me and it’s really easy chatting with her about so many random things from politics to investment.

She’s definitely not a time watcher and the total in and out is ~55 mins for a 60mins slot. Ymmv and I really look forward to the next session with Qing Chuan. Happy chionging.
Old 03-10-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Sherry would be my choice from your list.
Quantity: not time watcher. Doesn’t short change
Quality: good gfe and hygiene conscious

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sherry-massage/

This Sherry in the link above.
Assuming there will be another Sherry popping up some down the road. Better to avoid confusion.

Looks like Peace!!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-10-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For bros who have visited Lin Lin and Jing Jing before and rate them highly - from their photos, I don’t find them good looking at all. In fact, I would rate Jing Jing below average and Lin Lin average at best.

My question is whether their photos are not doing them justice or their services really so gao lat until it makes up for their shortfall in the looks department. I’m tempted to try but I do need the ML to at least be good looking else I won’t enjoy. So wanted to get some candid thoughts from those who have tried before and willing to share candidly. If afraid of getting zapped by WKs, can PM me. Thank you!
JJ photos are WYSIWYG
therefore no surprises
she is not the headturner kind but certainly not a turn off

thumbs up for honesty
if all SLG ads were as honest, she would probably be more popular
Old 03-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang

surprise did not include KK. She ain't bad.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Looks like Peace!!
Now that you mentioned it. Does looks similar. Fond memories of Peace
Old 03-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Actually if looks still okay, maybe can consider la, afterall who will do HJ for you for 30mins, much say BBBJ, to do BBBJ for 30mins is kinda good le, its tiring. normal HJ girls will complain after 10 minutes already haha, but only good thing is can roam, zhut etc.

So end of the day depends on what you really want, if want purely bbbj at only 120, can go for it, but the looks, idk how bad it looks la, if its not like People's park ML then okay la. if want GFE but okay with HJ at 120 then go for others.

But dont forget BBBJ usually ladies charge at 150, unless an-an all those then ya
if you are under 40, skip her. Unless going for MILF in their 40s is your fetish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1